7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Batum is so worthless. Never again

• Kraptocracy

This Jrue/Cousins/Gary stack + IGGY in FD is working quite nicely. Now I just need Teague and Butler to do their thing :)

• dogplayer

Ilyasova 20 fd points at half…1.32 left in 4th 22.7 fd points

• TheRyanFlaherty

Good Job Oladipo. Way to make things respectful.
    Now I just have to kick myself in the ass for my night being ranked by Frank the tank…looks like that play may ruin some promising teams. Can’t believe I used him everywhere…so dumb…

• mr_papageorgio

I tinkered off of Zbo, Vuc, and Horford lol

• malickiville

LBJ!!!! Only used him once tonight, but damn he’s unreal

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@moosedrool said...

Every fooking time I take Reggie Jackson he drops a turd.

9 pts 2 ast 4 rebounds at the half… 6000 DK and 5700 on FD … whats the concern? Its half time still.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

3 out of 4 of my lineups have Frank the Tank.. Good night.

• Chief2112

Never say never. LOL He’s definitely not hit his groove since coming back from the elbow injury. It’s always a possibility with him though and he can fill up multiple stat categories.

• moosedrool

Rondo only 3 assists at half?!!?

• dominicanpapi

Had Bojan at Sf2 and Frank at PF2, had I pivoted to Randolph and Sampson I would be sitting at 285 with a second half still to come from Rondo, Bradley, Durant and Thompson. It sucks

• Stewartcr

Damn, rough break for me tonight. Had shares of Batum, Smart and Kaminsky in three lineups rendering all of them useless. Oh well.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Batum is so worthless. Never again

Doesn’t he look like he’s passing up every shot…before the pass gets to him? Anyone else noticing this. He’s literally ready to pass before the ball gets to him, doesn’t care if he’s open. Thats something different. Guess he is bothered with his shot/injury?

• Kraptocracy

Tinkered off Payton. Lucky me

• MrPerfekt7

@leatherface214 said...

Is anybody here playing the 30k and one on DK here?

Me πŸ˜’

• roach62

i mean..i guess if you were expecting a 30DK in that offense..he still has 7DK at half and thats with missing his only shot/dunk attempt..

he should still hit value, maybe slightly more if it stays blowout into 4th

and dammit Oladipo..why couldnt you play the first half like you did the 2nd..couldve easily hit 55-60 Dk for me lol

but ill take it

Kemba hopefully still ends up 40+DK, Dipo 40+DK, ZBo 40+DK, got 25Dk from Green, Drummond on pace to smash 40+DK if it stays close..

only real disappointment so far is Moore…also still have Sweet Lou to boot

• Kamais_Ookin

Is there any hope for batum and dwight or am i fucked?

• moosedrool

That would equate to 28 fp on FD…I was hoping for more like 38-40 tonight.

• VinnieMaf

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #68

RG Tiered Ranking

Single bullet in the DK Medium Throwdown – have LeBron at 1.81%, Lyles at 0.38%, Cousins at 45.88%…. and Frank F-in Kaminsky.

• firemedicpat

OTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• jglumsic

To anyone that still stays lebron isnt clutch is crazy. He has hit shot after shot in the 4th quarter this year to win games. Unreal.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

oh man… 6 seconds left… 96-96 .. come on.. Vuc, gordon exposure is pretty good for me.. DJ hit the three… but hopefully if it goes to OT Elf comes in and wakes up!!! .. at least a steal, rebound and an assist.

• bhodgman

Lol… Orlando brings in DJ Augustin for Elf and he immediately hits a 3 to tie, probably sending to OT… unreal

• firemedicpat

@bhodgman said...

Lol… Orlando brings in DJ Augustin for Elf and he immediately hits a 3 to tie, probably sending to OT… unreal

He will stay in too.

• zigger77

@jglumsic said...

To anyone that still stays lebron isnt clutch is crazy. He has hit shot after shot in the 4th quarter this year to win games. Unreal.

Thats just skip bayless, and to be fair lebron took a while to really learn how to close out games like he does now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).