7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

with Steph usage rates:

KD: 29.8%
    Klay: 22.5%
    Dray: 15.9%
    Livingston: 11.4%
    McCaw: 9.0%
    West: 19.9%
    Young: 14.4%

Without Steph:
    KD: 33.2%
    Klay: 29.2%
    Dray: 17.9%
    Livingston: 18.8%
    McCaw: 14.2%
    West: 23.7%
    Young: 25.1%

So at least there are your usage differentials for some of their players. Of course not all.

Minutes wise, yeah it should be split between McCaw & Livingston. Idk how much that nose injury to McCaw will hurt him if he plays. but at the moment he’s still questionable.

LOL is this gonna be the McCaw mask game?

• frugal

I love so many mid to upper mid priced guys on Yahoo that it really feels like a balanced lineup on first look. Gordon, Oladipo, Butler, Schroder, Evans, Vuc, M. Gasol many to mention. That said hard to ignore a couple of the studs in fantastic positions as well, so here’s some value to pair with them.

Garret Temple $10 – They went crazy over Jakarr Sampson on the Morning Grind and already seen him mentioned in this thread. On Yahoo where they’re the same position and price, Temple is much less of a reach. He’s played 30+ minutes in 4 of the last 5 and has hit 2.3X in 4 of the last 5. His minutes might be cut back slightly if this is a total blow out, but I doubt he sees less than 25 where he still has a solid shot at 2X. Skal just got sent down to the G league, with WCS already out, if he doesn’t make it Papas might be worth a look as well especially if you think this game blows out.

Trey Lyles $10 – With Jokic and Millsap out, Plumlee, Faried , and Lyles have all seen minutes boosts and have been productive. Lyles has largely flown under the radar as Faried has stolen the value spot light of the DEN bigs. Lyles has gone 2.1X+ in 3 straight games and he has a solid shot at 30 minutes if Chandler is out or the starting bigs get into trouble trying to defend Boogie.

Marco Belinelli $11 – His minutes have trended down the last 2 which might be an issue. But he’s been the leader of ATL’s second unit most the season and ORL isn’t good defending guards. As long as he sees ~22 minutes, I like his shot at 2X+.

Good luck!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

LOL is this gonna be the McCaw mask game?

maybe it’ll turn him into Kyrie-lite lol

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Why no mention of Damyean Dotson? Hardaway is out.

• jfitzgan

Who is hurt on the kings that is causing sampson’s name to be mentioned?

• Njsum1

After judging the wind resistance and measuring the barometric pressure, then dividing by Pi, and moving two standard deviations off the mean, then determining the effect a balanced diet will have on the performance of the Charlotte Hornet basketball team, and if my calculations are correct, my model which is .000001% accurate, says to stack the hornets 1 through 4 on DK and then fill in the rest.

However, should the barometric pressure or the wind velocity change ever so slightly, or any of the starting five decide to get the cheeseburger for lunch, completely disregard this post.

• jglumsic

@Cooper08 said...

Think people are avoiding the knicks after that debacle the other night

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

Courtney Lee is less of a risk..lol doubt this time around is gonna be a massive blowout like the last game. So idk it feels like chasing even if he does get a few extra mins with thj out, i doubt he gets that close to 30 mins again

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jfitzgan said...

Who is hurt on the kings that is causing sampson’s name to be mentioned?

WCS is out and perceived possible blowout.

• DirkDigglerz

Marc Gasol And Tyreke Smash pot add in Jamychal Green

• jfitzgan

@elving188 said...

Thanks. Seems a stretch.

• bigkino217

@elving188 said...

i think they also sent skal down to the G league

• DirkDigglerz

Man my model is loving Kris Middleton gonna have some him he’s popping out

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bigkino217 said...

i think they also sent skal down to the G league

Yep this too! Thanks

• kevinarod

I’ve been high on Dotson starting since he’s known to pick up rebounds quick.

• raymond333

@Cooper08 said...

I was just gonna ask this. Anyone on Dotson? I think I may be.

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

Marc Gasol And Tyreke Smash pot add in Jamychal Green

And you Grit and Grind to the money. But JaMychal Green price tho can easily pivot to ZBo. Green gets into fouls trouble easily smh.

What about a Dillion Brooks break out game in the Garden

• colb24

@DirkDigglerz said...

Only one I’m rostering on Golden State is Draymond

I agree

• Supersharpie

@elving188 said...

Courtney Lee is less of a risk..lol doubt this time around is gonna be a massive blowout like the last game. So idk it feels like chasing even if he does get a few extra mins with thj out, i doubt he gets that close to 30 mins again

Tell that to those of us who played Lee the last game!

• bigkino217

just as an FYI, dotson had 8 of his 9 pts and 6 of his 7 rebs in garbage time last game.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jfitzgan said...

Thanks. Seems a stretch.

The interesting thing about Sampson is he’s from Cleveland and spent time at the same high school as James. Nothing in his career would suggest he’s going to smash. He got 25 minutes against the Bucks and did nothing.

Papagiannis was recalled today with Skal going down. I remember him being a decent play down the stretch at times last year for whatever it’s worth. I’ll likely have little to no exposure to either though.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Supersharpie said...

Tell that to those of us who played Lee the last game!

that was an outlier! I had him too last game so I get it lol

• DirkDigglerz

@7klub06 said...

And you Grit and Grind to the money. But JaMychal Green price tho can easily pivot to ZBo. Green gets into fouls trouble easily smh.

What about a Dillion Brooks break out game in the Garden

On Yahoo Jamychal is dirt cheap

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

The interesting thing about Sampson is he’s from Cleveland and spent time at the same high school as James. Nothing in his career would suggest he’s going to smash. He got 25 minutes against the Bucks and did nothing.

Papagiannis was recalled today with Skal going down. I remember him being a decent play down the stretch at times last year for whatever it’s worth. I’ll likely have little to no exposure to either though.

Yeah I’d rather just stick to Zbo and call it a night on that game as far as SAC goes. Too risky imo

• Dvoll

@BUFUu2 said...

i agree man i hate play lma anyways when i play him he gets 30 and when i don’t he gets 50 so normally ill play him in a dollar game if i really like a lineup without him and it elimates him going off lol

Just play gasol at a cheaper price on dk…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).