7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JohnBeal

please ot please

• leatherface214

Tyreke hurt or something anyone watching? Hes really hurting my best lines up with holiday and Barton with 2halfs to play :/

• firemedicpat

OT. WOOT. Lets go Aaron and Schroder.

• zigger77

I was the only fuck who used zaza and of course he gets hurt!

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

oh man… 6 seconds left… 96-96 .. come on.. Vuc, gordon exposure is pretty good for me.. DJ hit the three… but hopefully if it goes to OT Elf comes in and wakes up!!! .. at least a steal, rebound and an assist.

Vuc/gordon stacks are killing it for me right now. OT would seal me some nice cashes tonight. Specially with KD goin strong too.

• blackdirkdiggler

Every fucking time i play Lamarcus, he shits the bed.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@moosedrool said...

That would equate to 28 fp on FD…I was hoping for more like 38-40 tonight.

I“m assuming this is to me on Reggie Jackson. But if every player killed it every second they were on the court Vegas would have 300 O/U lines. Its a tale of two halfs… he could easily have 16 pts raw this half.. on the flip side he could easily have 4 points raw. You never know. My money says he finishes around 34 FD. Just my opinion but i’d rather see how a player can step it up after half rather than call a 9-2-4 a dud on a guy thats only 5700 … Marcus Smart owners would love that production right now (no idea if smarts turned it around?)

• malickiville

@Chief2112 said...

Kemba closed the half well. 25 FD pts at half. And yes, he is an all-star caliber PG. What no one talks about is the Warriors team defense at times. They are definitely making the Hornets look bad but there is still a half to play.

I think everyone has been talking about GS’s team defense for the last 3 or 4 years. There is no question they all buy into that team and they play hard for each other. Having said that, I also don’t think it’s that hard to make Charlotte look bad haha. They have some good players, but I don’t think anyone thinks they are going to make any noise.

• Chief2112

@KATburger said...

Doesn’t he look like he’s passing up every shot…before the pass gets to him? Anyone else noticing this. He’s literally ready to pass before the ball gets to him, doesn’t care if he’s open. Thats something different. Guess he is bothered with his shot/injury?

He hasn’t looked right since coming back from the elbow injury really. Few flashes here and there but no consistency. Waiting for him to come out of it. He’s always a threat to fill up the stat sheet. Not tonight though.

• firemedicpat

They wont let elf touch the ball. Fournier hurt and looks done.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Is there any hope for batum and dwight or am i fucked?

As long as there’s quarters remaining theres hope for any player really.

• depalma13

@Cooper08 said...

Good luck, but find that hard to believe. In my contest on DK teams with 200 plus have around 130 pmr left with best being 150.

I was at 210 with 160 still to go.

• firemedicpat

Fournier done. Elf and Gordon about to roll.

• firemedicpat

@depalma13 said...

I was at 210 with 160 still to go.

Yeah I assumed he was talking about quarter arcade or something.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Vuc/gordon stacks are killing it for me right now. OT would seal me some nice cashes tonight. Specially with KD goin strong too.

in this lineup i really loved all day.. just batum holding it back at the moment.. need him to really step up either on the AST/REB or raw points.. whichever.. just stay competitive and at least try. I’ll take a dud from someone who put in effort lol. Good luck man.. .my vuc/Gordon looks good. Only put them in one of the elf lineups. I feel like tonight should be bringing back more cash than what was entered. But its NBA so we’ll see who’s going to break the slate further.

• fanturds

118 Mins to go at 250 on DK.

• roach62

see..just like that..Bell up to 14DK..easily gonna hit value

maybe not as good as a crush like Sampson, but good enough

• Kamais_Ookin

my 1% davis west exposure may reward me maybe

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

Fournier done. Elf and Gordon about to roll.

I need elf to get a little more than what he has for sure. I do seem to pick him on the wrong nights in what are suppose to be his spots… but if it comes around again i’ll do it again because eventually he’ll perform how he’s suppose to… he is very “OC” with the ball though.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

I haven’t touched Murray all year until tonight. . . Seemed like he locked up the 30+ min role, annnnnnnnnd Mudiay gets the run in the first half. . . . . .

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@roach62 said...

see..just like that..Bell up to 14DK..easily gonna hit value

maybe not as good as a crush like Sampson, but good enough

Yup you never know what other players are going to bust, or cool way down. Hitting value goes a long way.

• roach62

Bell..17DK now..without any points scored..lol

• BBWC_10

Frank the Tank KILLING me!!!!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

I haven’t touched Murray all year until tonight. . . Seemed like he locked up the 30+ min role, annnnnnnnnd Mudiay gets the run in the first half. . . . . .

:( sorry man. Idk what Mike Malones issue is. He loses Millsap and Jokic and he goes right back to last years version of himself?

• tmarohl

Remind me never to play JMG again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).