7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• malickiville

@scott33 said...

Boogie might hit 80 FDpts tonight, can’t believe people were saying he was an easy fade lol.

I didn’t see anything that said he was an easy fade on the forum. There was some back and forth about him earlier and his risks. I have him at 56dkp currently, and LBJ finished at 69.75. I expect Cousins to pass that, as long as he doesn’t get tossed haha

How is ABC doing? I took him out of 2 lu’s last minute, as I ‘m typing this I guess I could go scroll through others LU’s to look for him but I’m also “working” on my laptop haha

• firemedicpat

Cash line 300?

• yisman

KD going for the triple-double

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

First time playing fan duel tonight lol , whats a good score? I’m at like 300 with , murray, kemba, avery, Durant, cousins still balling

• scott33

@firemedicpat said...

Good night, but Durant was the better play.

They were both great plays, have them both in my RG league LU. Rozier came on in the 2nd half thank God.

• roach62

good god.Zeller is KILLING the Hornets on defense…how you leave Javale wide open for easy cut to basket for dunk..lol

• firemedicpat

@apeterson8809 said...

First time playing fan duel tonight lol , whats a good score? I’m at like 300 with , murray, kemba, avery, Durant, cousins still balling

325+ usually. 350+ tonight.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

KD going for the triple-double

gimme allllll the KD and Boogie

• moosedrool

I’ll take the 37.5 from Kleber @ 0.1%. Could have been so much better. Unfortunately I have Reggie Jackson in that lu too.

• scott33

@apeterson8809 said...

I’d say that’s a respectable score with those guys left lol

• firemedicpat

Need more Cunningham. DDbl please.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

325+ usually. 350+ tonight.

taking down the $150, 100k to first would be a cool way to pop that FD cherry

• TeamTarek

Cousins KD Holiday core and 100% still wont cash fml. See ya tomorrow Guys

• scott33

@apeterson8809 said...

Winning lineups usually around 390-400, cash line usually around 300-310 depending on the slate of course. Sometimes a little lower.

• firemedicpat

Jameer Nelson looks like a fat midget.

• roach62

@malickiville said...

I didn’t see anything that said he was an easy fade on the forum. There was some back and forth about him earlier and his risks. I have him at 56dkp currently, and LBJ finished at 69.75. I expect Cousins to pass that, as long as he doesn’t get tossed haha

How is ABC doing? I took him out of 2 lu’s last minute, as I ‘m typing this I guess I could go scroll through others LU’s to look for him but I’m also “working” on my laptop haha

ABC no beuno..

31.5DK with quick box score check at end of 3rd…

Drumm Drumm banging them hard…20 points 17 boards 4 assists..47.25DK

• Chief2112

Batum heating up.

• malickiville

@Kamais_Ookin said...

orlando game stack was the way to go today

It’s WAY WAY too early to call that—still a 1030 game to go yet. Certainly some great plays in that game, but some serious duds too—-Illy, Elf, Bazeless, etc

• Chief2112

Batum heating up.

• yisman

zeller’s hurt and charlotte won’t take him out. Limping up and down the court

played final minute limping back and forth

• moosedrool

No exposure in the Min/Lac game might hurt you. I think it was the 2nd highest total on the board today.

• firemedicpat

@roach62 said...

ABC no beuno..

31.5DK with quick box score check at end of 3rd…

Drumm Drumm badning them hard…20 points 17 boards 4 assists..47.25DK

ABC play entire 4th quarter, but still only may end up with 55-60.

• firemedicpat

@moosedrool said...

No exposure in the Min/Lac game might hurt you. I think it was the 2nd highest total on the board today.

KAT, Butler, Williams, and Rivers should be chalk?

• yisman

I guess that’s what happens when you’re missing your head coach

interim guy doesn’t feel the need to call timeout

GS had a 5 on 4 power play for the final minute

• firemedicpat

Mudiay the play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).