7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GGee87

@BigRay said...

Who ATL’s bigs with Dedmon, Collins, and Muscala out?

Good question. Miles Plumlee is the “biggest” body we have. Since hes about useless… We usually run Babbit/Ilyasova/Cavanaugh though. Very thin in the paint. Vucevic and Gordon SHOULD be able to eat. Also Elfrid Payton usually torches the Hawks for some reason. I will be overweight on expousure to him in GPP.

• jglumsic

I’m a hard pass on all this sampson talk. If its one thing ive learned of late. Don’t reach for value from terrible basketball teams. And the kings are the definition of bad.

• feekdogg

@jfitzgan said...

Thanks. Seems a stretch.

Maybe. But at 3500 and with the comments about him in the Sacramento Bee from the coach, it’s worth a shot.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

I’m a hard pass on all this sampson talk. If its one thing ive learned of late. Don’t reach for value from terrible basketball teams. And the kings are the definition of bad.

haha just troll the thread until lock and see who everyone’s talking about and go opposite for lower ownership at the same price point, its bullet proof!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@feekdogg said...

Maybe. But at 3500 and with the comments about him in the Sacramento Bee from the coach, it’s worth a shot.

It’s worth a shot depending on how many LUs you’re gonna have. I wouldn’t even play him if I was playing anything less than 10 LUs. Above that in 1 possibly. It’s smarter to just pay a few hundred more for the guys on the CLE side who will get run IF it blowouts. Dudes like Jeff Green. At least we know what they’re capable of

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Porzingis would be an incredibly good play today if he has no restrictions. 8.1k on DK at home at the position where you attack the Grizz, with no THJ at what one would assume would be low ownership.

• monarch

Lock in Drum and Vuc at home in dream matchups and figure out the rest?

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

haha just troll the thread until lock and see who everyone’s talking about and go opposite for lower ownership at the same price point, its bullet proof!

Lol everyone play Sampson.

• colb24

Rondo going to get triple double cousins only getting 49dk pts Butler drops 40 real pts I make money and then buy myself some slippers damn it because that’s what I want to do

• mellofellowsu

@jglumsic said...

Yeah, I think the biggest problem is that the rotations on these teams are just so freaking unpredictable, not that the players are incapable of producing.

I don’t think even the coaches on team like SAC know what they’re going to do, they just make it up as they go along.

I’m sure I’ll have a little but no way I’m going to have heavy exposure to Sampson.

• jglumsic

@colb24 said...

Rondo going to get triple double cousins only getting 49dk pts Butler drops 40 real pts I make money and then buy myself some slippers damn it because that’s what I want to do

Those better be some nice ass slippers. Haha. I like the butler call he has been so much more aggressive of late.

• Supersharpie

No love for Kemba tonight? Seems like a smash spot.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Lock in Drum and Vuc at home in dream matchups and figure out the rest?

Sounds like a good idea. At least with Vuc. Idt Drummond is a bad play obviously but that 9.1k is killing me on DK. I’d rather take a shot on a Bradley or Tobias

• americanpaleale

Drummond smash spot? He’s played the Bucks 2 times this year including once after the Bledsoe trade, 51 and 38.4. Why a smash spot tonight?

• coachspitz

Fun contests today. You have roughly $50 to play with. Would you prefer to put 5 lineups in the $10 or 1 lineup in the $54 on DK?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Supersharpie said...

No love for Kemba tonight? Seems like a smash spot.

tons of love!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

• colb24

@jglumsic said...

Those better be some nice ass slippers. Haha. I like the butler call he has been so much more aggressive of late.

TB12 slippers a bunch of them some call them uggs I think TB12 is more appropriate lol I got Butler rondo and Rivers … my thing with Rivers he has the biggest green light in the league dads a coach teams awful and his price is good on dK

• GGee87

@apeterson8809 said...

Damn this slate looks fun. Doing 50 manual entries into the $10, 100k to first. Not sure if I’ll have time to blog it up today, lmao. I might just do one on the strategy I’m testing out with the 50 lineups.

Damn big baller. Do it big. As far as strategy goes… If I had the chance to enter 50 unique lineups, I would probably game stack the top 5 matchups on paper with a couple of slight variations of those lines. Thats what… 15 lineups or so? After that Id go 10 straight chalk lineups, 10 super contrarian lines and with the remaining 15 I would just go with my initial gut feelings on the slate overall… Almost totally disregarding leftover salary. I know thats probably a terrible strategy… But ive thought about what I would do if I hit a sudden winfall… and thats what i came up with. lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@coachspitz said...

Fun contests today. You have roughly $50 to play with. Would you prefer to put 5 lineups in the $10 or 1 lineup in the $54 on DK?

Significantly smaller field in the $54. I’d rather go with the 54, personally

course the top prize is 75k less for 1st. Gonna kick yourself in the nuts if you win the $54 & didn’t also have the $10

But….i dont like to live in wouda coulda shoulda land

i’ve got a couple in the $10

• upgradetoquestionable

Is there anyway that Klay ends up guarding Kemba tonight though? Might be an much tougher matchup for Kemba in that scenario.

• yanksfan1

with WCS out, seems like ZBo is in a smash spot

• Supersharpie

@yanksfan1 said...

with WCS out, seems like ZBo is in a smash spot

Yep, I have 💯% exposure.

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

On Yahoo Jamychal is dirt cheap

I forget you are the Don of Yahoo

• dominicanpapi

Sampson is tonight’s David Nwaba or VanVleet play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).