7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Sirius13 said...

draymond is questionable he is not out

doubtful

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Marcus Morris also out as im sure you guys have seen by now

• damionismyname

@kevinarod said...

I’m seeing doubtful for Draymond.

went from doubtful to questionable.

• Sirius13

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    10m ago
    More
    Update: Draymond Green (shoulder) questionable Wednesday.

• noddy

@elving188 said...

Marcus Morris also out as im sure you guys have seen by now

Does this help anyone?

• bigkino217

@noddy said...

Does this help anyone?

probably tatum

• deerosa

@noddy said...

Does this help anyone?

• 7klub06

@noddy said...

Does this help anyone?

Baynes

• madmanjayWV

NOT sure it will come to this — but might want to keep an eye out on TWITTER with this CALI fire — could be MEXICO part deux ??

Would suck to find out at 405pm PST that the CLIPPERS game at the Staples Center is off..not saying it will be, just saying perhaps keep in back of your head…

Talked to some woman there a minute ago and she assured me it “would be played”……so there is that…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Massive usage bump from 27.9% to 34.2% for Kyrie with Marcus Morris off the floor. Slight bump to Smart and some of the others but barely noticable. Rozier gets 5% bump but i guess the sample size isn’t that huge, interesting though

Also could make Powell a bit more interesting (22+ points in the last 4 games, under the radar maybe) ?? I like Barnes already anyway as well

• jglumsic

Lol quinn cook been called back up from the G league again

• tylerphohman

Wtf is up with Schroeder’s price tag on DK lol

• FunchessOfFun

Welp, hello Bell and Cook I guess

• raymond333

@elving188 said...

Did Siege hate anyone from that game?

Going back to this….the only one they were hating on was Affalo lol. The recommended stack (per them) is Vuc, Elf, Simmons, Fournier, then Schroder, and possibly Bazemore, or whoever draws the matchup with fournier.

• miggs6876

@GGee87 said...

Good question. Miles Plumlee is the “biggest” body we have. Since hes about useless… We usually run Babbit/Ilyasova/Cavanaugh though. Very thin in the paint. Vucevic and Gordon SHOULD be able to eat. Also Elfrid Payton usually torches the Hawks for some reason. I will be overweight on expousure to him in GPP.

I like Payton Gordon and Vuc stack with Schoder. Atl and magic d is vunable up pace game….

• jglumsic

@raymond333 said...

Going back to this….the only one they were hating on was Affalo lol. The recommended stack (per them) is Vuc, Elf, Simmons, Fournier, then Schroder, and possibly Bazemore, or whoever draws the matchup with fournier.

I just hate schroders price its getting up there.

• raymond333

@elving188 said...

Massive usage bump from 27.9% to 34.2% for Kyrie with Marcus Morris off the floor. Slight bump to Smart and some of the others but barely noticable. Rozier gets 5% bump but i guess the sample size isn’t that huge, interesting though

Also could make Powell a bit more interesting (22+ points in the last 4 games, under the radar maybe) ?? I like Barnes already anyway as well

Yes both Kyrie and Powell were recommended too. Not saying thats everything, just saying.

• raymond333

@jglumsic said...

I just hate schroders price its getting up there.

Agreed.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@raymond333 said...

Yes both Kyrie and Powell were recommended too. Not saying thats everything, just saying.

Oh, I didn’t even listen to the grind today lol. I liked what you said about the stack, it’s a good idea, I was just saying that based off the Morris news which I’m sure they didn’t have considering that it just came out. So that was a good cal as well as long as it pans out.

Kyrie had a 60 burger a few games back vs DAL. But I think that was the OT game, so he got lke an extra 15 or so just from OT if i remember correctly

• miggs6876

@DirkDigglerz said...

Might be going with zero ZBo today

I scared of blowout factor. Zebo won’t get the minutes.

• miggs6876

@raymond333 said...

Anyone on a Orlando/Atl stack? I did something similar the other day with Magic/Charlotte and it worked out good. On the grind they said it should be a fast pace game, and to stack and run them back (haha, grinder talk) might be a good move.

Any opinions on that?

Hell yes

• BUFUu2

well shit is green out or not know thinking fading klay if green is out whenever klay is in a prime match he just blows it

• Supersharpie

Vuc or Gasol for GPP?

• miggs6876

This is s great slate. So many options.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Lance Stephenson (4.4k) vs CHI
    Barea (4.5k) vs BOS
    Fox (4.6k) / Mason (3.7k) vs CLE (blowout)
    Chandler (4.5k) vs NO
    Olynyk (4.7k) vs SA (been solid without Whiteside)
    Jeff Green (4.1k) vs CLE (possible blowout)
    Kaminsky (3.9k) vs GSW (better if no Dray)

All seem like pretty reliable sub 5k salary savers

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.