NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12.5 ) at Boston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14 ) at Portland ( -14 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

get your bets in on who the slate breaker will be…

• scott33

@ScofieldReturns said...

get your bets in on who the slate breaker will be…

Very interesting slate, so many questions I’m asking myself. Can Vonleh, Horford, Kyrie, Hayward & others duplicate their big games from a couple weeks ago? Should I stack the Jazz-Rockets since that game should stay close? Do I want Portland value? Phoenix value? Can Phoenix keep it close, if so should I stack that game? Yeah, this slate’s already giving me a migraine.

• rourke441

i will take harden with 50 fpts and work from there then nurkic voneh evan turner and irving

• gunshow2425

It’s a Dotson day. Fizdale will reward him until he duds. Plus blowout proof.

• osuryanf

I hate this slate. I’ll do a couple cheap single entries for fun, but other than that, no interest.

• smokeyca14

harden. cp3, capela and poop

• jjpk

Love the Cs today. On DK you can play Nurkic, Gobert and Horford (he’s PF eligible) in one LU.

• superjon

Damn this slate makin’ the Jags-Titans game look juicy.

Give me Harden – Kyrie – Ayton

• jjpk

@gunshow2425 said...

It’s a Dotson day. Fizdale will reward him until he duds. Plus blowout proof.

You’re on to something. Dotson has hit 7x, 10x, 11x and 7x in his last 4 on DK.

He’d have to put up 35 fpts tonight to hit 7x again, but if he gets the minutes he looks capable of pulling it off.

• BUFUu2

anyone look into courtney lee will he still see around 18 mins at 3100 he could def be worth a look

• BPhillips44

337.8 on FD last night. Min cash. Joke!

• CJtheGrump

I’m very interested in rostering Gordon Hayward. In his last game, he took 16 shots, roughly twice as many as the average from the previous 3 games. Hit 8 of them, and got to the stripe for 10 FT (hitting all of them). Highest usage game on the season for him. The unsustainable stuff – He hit 4 of 5 three pointers, had a 47% assist rate on the game, and I don’t suppose we can expect that many free throws. His price didn’t go up that much.

If he’s going to take that many shots, I think you have to lock him in. My two concerns is whether Jaylen Brown impacts Hayward’s role, and whether Boston will need to lean on him in tonight’s game. I’m not expecting another near-60 spot from him, but 35-40 seems perfectly doable.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Original thought was, take raw points from UTAH/HOU. Play Harden/Paul and Mitchell/Gobert then scrape together bench value from the other two games. Then I started looking at the bench value….

The fact that NY/BOS have played twice and both games were fairly close makes me think it’s due to blowout, but NY seems to have been playing teams tough. They were blown out by Philly on the back half of a B2B, but other then that they’ve been hanging in there.

• superjon

@superjon said...

Give me Harden – Kyrie – Ayton

Scratch that.

Harden – Kyrie – Capela. That’s 200 right there.

• Kmasonbx

Got 9th in the big And One last night for the 2nd time this season. Two other times I was 2v2 swap of players that were in my build from winning, all of this in the last month. Keep coming so close, at least I can say my process is good.

With all that said, this is probably the worst slate of the season, two massive spreads, 1 team that’s just a mess and a low total game with a close spread and expensive players which makes it tough to stack. I will not be trying to make it two great nights in a row.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

Got 9th in the big And One last night for the 2nd time this season. Two other times I was 2v2 swap of players that were in my build from winning, all of this in the last month. Keep coming so close, at least I can say my process is good.

With all that said, this is probably the worst slate of the season, two massive spreads, 1 team that’s just a mess and a low total game with a close spread and expensive players which makes it tough to stack. I will not be trying to make it two great nights in a row.

Nice. That’s how you know. If you’re consistently getting close with high finishes and finding the winning line up is in your player pool relatively frequently it’ll eventually happen for you. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

• BUFUu2

@Kmasonbx said...

I agree with you, I try not to predict blowouts at all but if the suns are down by 30 to the kings at home how do you play lillard and the older blazers at home against the suns. I am liking turner bridges ariza from that game only…. new york game ill have players like morris kanter knox some irving not much courtney lee just because he is 3100 and hopeing to get 18, to fit in some more studs from the houston utah game, Mudiay is way to high for this game trier maybe a good look as well.

• Jake69381

I hit 380 on fanduel last night. Placed 19th in the epe shot, and 35 in the regular shot. A little frustrating as I was just off from the big money! This slate today at first look is giving me a headache. Usually when I feel this way about a slate, I try to follow my intuition and stay as far away as possible.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

I agree with you, I try not to predict blowouts at all but if the suns are down by 30 to the kings at home how do you play lillard and the older blazers at home against the suns. I am liking turner bridges ariza from that game only…. new york game ill have players like morris kanter knox some irving not much courtney lee just because he is 3100 and hopeing to get 18, to fit in some more studs from the houston utah game, Mudiay is way to high for this game trier maybe a good look as well.

I agree on the concept that it’ll be hard for the Suns to keep it close, whether CJ plays or not, but wouldn’t that take you off Ariza?

• TrustinthePlan

@superjon said...

Scratch that.

Harden – Kyrie – Capela. That’s 200 right there.

After a very ugly and disappointing night last night, hoping to rebound on this short slate. My core right now is this as well, Harden-Kyrie-Capela, should all feast tonight. I can easily see 200-220 from these 3 tonight.

• kbsktbll88

I love these funky slates!

• dmbtrip2004

yikes this slate is going to be U-G-L-Y

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

I agree on the concept that it’ll be hard for the Suns to keep it close, whether CJ plays or not, but wouldn’t that take you off Ariza?

no not for his price he seems to still get run in blowouts, I am not all in on him but i will have him in some lineups. If it can stay within 15-20 points i think he will def hit value and maybe get 6x

• Jake69381

This is truly a gambling mans slate !

• dmbtrip2004

@TrustinthePlan said...

After a very ugly and disappointing night last night, hoping to rebound on this short slate. My core right now is this as well, Harden-Kyrie-Capela, should all feast tonight. I can easily see 200-220 from these 3 tonight.

Fading Dame without McCollum?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler