NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12.5 ) at Boston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14 ) at Portland ( -14 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eleanorRigby

@superjon said...

Hate 8pm start times. I rush and rush and then just sit here like an idiot for another hour.

An extra hour to

• jran2306

Harkless gonna get any extra minutes with CJ out? Currently have him in as a pivot off a chalky stauskas or turner

• kbsktbll88

Well I’m fading Portland completely. Also fading Harden.

• roomchat

Stauskus or Curry – this is a $10,000 decision for me.

• TeamTarek

@roomchat said...

turner

• Wooden_Bones

@kbsktbll88 said...

• Se7entyTimes7

@kbsktbll88 said...

Me too

• roomchat

@TeamTarek said...

turner

Not one of the choices – you just lost $10,000.

• windsorpg

Got low owned Richaun Holmes and Rudy Gobert locked in with a chalky Dame Lillard. Trying to figure out a way to build around that.

Melton and Harden or Kyrie and THJ. Hmmmmm

• kbsktbll88

@roomchat said...

Curry Sauce?

• Wrx_guy

I made my lineup last night, absolutely no research. Just gonna roll with it. Good luck all!

• jasonresno

@windsorpg said...

Got low owned Richaun Holmes and Rudy Gobert locked in with a chalky Dame Lillard. Trying to figure out a way to build around that.

Melton and Harden or Kyrie and THJ. Hmmmmm

might be wrong, but on FD i dont think holmes is going to be low owned at all.

right now im struggling with my C/PG combo. Could go Rubio + Kanter. Could go Mudiay + Capela. Could say eff it and jam Gobert in there, but I don’t like it. which means its gonna be Nurk or Ayton that goes off.

blah why do we play this game.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t do this to me man. Change your line up, please.

Tried to tell ya lmao

• ghost3490

Stauskas or Collins for Utility on DK?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Tried to tell ya lmao

Well, what’s the saying..even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while? Maybe tonight jayzee breaks out.

• DfsBopBooth

Moved off of Kyrie and decided on Paul. He has good numbers against Rubio and I think that game is competitive the whole way

• Benf15harp

@roomchat said...

I’d re-evaluate things if you’re putting 10k on one of those two

• draggin49

Random trier HAM night ? lol
    I swear with the Knicks you never know

• badtrip

Damn I hate opening this thread when I’m done but lock is a whole 1/2 hour away.

I will not tinker.

• jjpk

@eleanorRigby said...

An extra hour to

Spank somebody?

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Well, what’s the saying..even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while? Maybe tonight jayzee breaks out.

You 2 if it goes well………
    Lol

• tristanwolf

@Pandamonious said...

Full disclosure for anyone who cares, I’m not running that 5-man group in every line up, but going to do 10+ line ups with it. Think it has a legit shot at 200 though and leaves enough wiggle room to play around and find another group of 3 that can combine for at least 130. Assuming this is ultimately a low scoring night a 320-330 should get you somewhere good.

have four of them in cash i like your thinking

• jjpk

Daniels is firmly in play if Okobo sputters again. 3400 on DK.

• mambaland

if it would have started at 7 i would never have dotson in my LU…how much money can i waste by 8

• byo34

You guys think its ok to fade ET for Sauce and get away with it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).