NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12.5 ) at Boston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14 ) at Portland ( -14 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

From what I gather Turner. Nurkic, Horford, and Irving. Not sure who else.

Thanks for the kind words – always nice to be recognized for my contributions!
    On a 3 game slate I have a piece of everyone! Oddly I don’t have any Gobert.

• moosedrool

I wanted at least three white guys on my single $50 at FD. I will be buying beers later.

• mambaland

@jasonresno said...

so who gets ruled out 1 min after lock tonight?

my bet… hayward.

i will go ayton with some sort of stomach bug

• JSteele

Kyrie, Horford, Morris, Knox from the first game

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Kyrie/Rubio/Beard/Jingles

GL y’all

• Ace15

Alot of troy daniels

• kbsktbll88

Got Knox, Vonleh, Hayward, Kyrie and Kanter from this game.

Knox only 10% owned in the DK Big Jam is surprising.

• jasonresno

jfc. kyrie 51% fd dribbler

• biga0787

first game I have kyrie,smart,super mario

• Ace15

@kbsktbll88 said...

Got Knox, Vonleh, Hayward, Kyrie and Kanter from this game.

Knox only 10% owned in the DK Big Jam is surprising.

Yeah pppl hate trier as well

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Yeah Kyrie 48.5% in the 7.77…lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Good luck everyone (Epignosis tonight)

Next song!

• deadheadtoyz

Went with 3 centers 1 white guy :)

• kbsktbll88

@Ace15 said...

Yeah pppl hate trier as well

Trier I understand, his minutes are way down. Knox has been playing well and getting a lot of minutes. Figured he’d be chalk.

• Ace15

@kbsktbll88 said...

Trier I understand, his minutes are way down. Knox has been playing well and getting a lot of minutes. Figured he’d be chalk.

Soo trier blow up night lol just bc its the knicks

• Se7entyTimes7

Knox smash and vonleh smash plz with kyrie 60 burg and hayward repeat of last game

• IronMonkey415

Got melton and mudiay as my pg on fanduel

• kbsktbll88

@Ace15 said...

Soo trier blow up night lol just bc its the knicks

Well I don’t have him, so probably yeah lol

• RandysCrow

It is 8:09 est and my line up is not destroyed yet! A win for me!

• mtdurham

@TeamTarek said...

lol Durham said KD ISNT TOP25 :D

Why does this keep getting repeated? I never said he was not top 25. In fact I believe he is top 25.

I said he is ARGUABLY not top 25 last season based on the season he had. But that it’s really difficult to know if he was just coasting or not due to his team strength.

I think in all likelihood his dropoff last season was due in part to coasting and in part to the fact that he’s getting older and isn’t quite as effective as he used to be.. but moreso there is so much talent in the league that guys are just catching up to him and some are eclipsing him…

He’s one of the best scorers in the league inarguably… but as far as his overall game he was ARGUABLY not a top 25 player last regular season. For sure…

As in you could ARGUE it… I never said that he WAS NOT A TOP 25 PLAYER. Ever. Find that post if it exists. You won’t because I never said it.

• mtdurham

Vonleh 20% owned in the main. I think you’re gonna need him tonight… i think he’s the best play in this game

• jasonresno

@mtdurham said...

As in you could ARGUE it…

You’re technically cprrect.

There’s a whole demographic of people who still argue the Earth is flat, too. Doesn’t make their opinion valid. They’re still idiots.

• jjpk

Hayward off the bench tonight. I think I like him even more now. Clear No. 1 option against the Knicks’ 2s.

• mtdurham

OMG the knicks came out in a zone…throw everything out…no idea who the right plays are in this game if they stick with that lol….

thank god just the first play so far

• jasonresno

Did we know Hayward was coming off the bench tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).