NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12.5 ) at Boston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14 ) at Portland ( -14 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

im 93% chris paul and 93% donovan mitchell…. to be honest i cant understand how you build a lineup withuot both of them…

i just did one of each in case someone rolls an ankle i want to have something to drink my last 6 beers to

• Bradsh86

No Gobert exposure at all, wow how did I manage that on a 3 game slate

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Good thing is, I don’t have much of Gobert. Bad thing is I have none of whoever will benefit from this the most. I’m assuming Favors.

• Jake69381

Rudy go beer ejected rip to everyone who played him

• mtdurham

@jasonresno said...

Jahlil literally got picked one pick ahead of Kristaps Porzingis.

Who knows how Philly shakes out if they switch those picks around.

true. Porzingis refused to play for Philadelphia though.

Hinkie was going to draft him anyway and ownership stupidly interjected.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

100% Gobert. 100% done.

• msunken

Epke Udoh GETS TO PLAY TONIGHT!!! Slate Breaker!!

• thetitanlb

Man f everything. 5 nights in a row I have had a player get hurt in the game or get ejected. I was thinking eventually the bad luck wpuld end but I guess not. I’m cursed at this damn point man

• rome9bc

Lol I swear NBA players can’t show any emotion for the game they love to play.

• frozenleafz

why did Gobert get ejected?

• Mattak14

@mtdurham said...

im 93% chris paul and 93% donovan mitchell…. to be honest i cant understand how you build a lineup withuot both of them…

i just did one of each in case someone rolls an ankle i want to have something to drink my last 6 beers to

I feel like I’ve said this way too many times lately haha but what did you know that I don’t? Cp3 disnt make my rotation tonight…Mitchell squeaked in by a hair

• yisman

So Ayton was a better center pick than Gobert

• windsorpg

Haha goodnight. 100% Gobert here

• CJtheGrump

Gobert gets tossed, and that’s it for me. I’m going to go over and check out my NHL showdown lineup and see how thar’s going.

• Penguin3200

Right with you on all Paul and Mitchell, no harden or Gobert. Let’s go

• byo34

Well any chance of making money will be in Showdown mode for me.. went CP3 as Captain with Capela, Mitchell, Favors, Ingles, Korver.

• Mattak14

45 lineups, zero gobert.

wipes forehead

• footballbutts

@frozenleafz said...

why did Gobert get ejected?

Slapped a bunch of water cups off the scorer’s table after picking up his second. TBF Harden flopped.

• mtdurham

don’t get why you’d play any rudy Gobert on this slate… or derrick favors…. at all…

ive got jae crowder in about every lineup so hopefully he’s the primary beneficiary here…but i think he was going to get 30+ minutes anyway…

I would think they’d need to bench Rubio and let donovan run point with perhaps korver at SG now

• loutheitalian

all those guys that pondered playing harden over Lillard

• nickbloggerman

Had a few Favors, hope he goes bananas now.

• Kush

That sucks, man. Was looking forward to the gobert/capela matchup. Unbelievable. How can you call a foul in the NBA on the opening jump ball, that’s what got him revved up…..that is atrocious. He has to keep his cool, but come on.

• BigRay

what is the ownership on Gobert

• chronoxiong

Effin do something Mitchell! Gobert just got erected. You need to man up and take over this game!!!!!

• eatmyturf23

It’s a dumpster fire.
    It’s left the building.
    And I played for “fun” tonight.
    Yay. Fun.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).