7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Cleveland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodiaz36

Tonight will be interesting. I’d love to squeeze in Giannis, Lebron, or AD in my lineups, but I love the mid-tier a lot tonight. Guys like McCollum, Gordon, Allen, and Steven Adams are on fire right now. It just feels like a night where one of those studs pops off for 80, and you’ll be buried if you don’t have them. Question is, which one? Giannis might be a good bet, he actually gets a competitive matchup here. Could see him hitting 60-70 fpts. Good luck to everyone…

• deepfat

My post was deleted. Was it something I said lol?

Anyway, Giannis is a lock of course. Nader popping as potential value. Mid-tier looking good.

• superjon

@deepfat said...

Anyway, Giannis is a lock of course. Nader popping as potential value. Mid-tier looking good.

I don’t think Giannis is a lock if you’re playing a small number of lineups. He’s better on the road, and will be chalky when people see he went for 80 against the Clippers last month. Likely ignoring the fact that Kawhi was out that game.

With Kawhi in, the Clips have been really good at limiting their opponent’s number 1 option (from a fantasy points standpoint). The only exception has been Harden.

• telestraightshooter

Wiggins & KaT earned a post game Q tag.

reads like one will sit for LoadMgmt?

• Calicapo

Think I’m going to continue riding Jimmy’s good run

• Jeddy3

Ish 90% owned if IT out?

• Calicapo

@Jeddy3 said...

Ish 90% owned if IT out?

Man, if he gets me at least 20 I think I have to go 100.

I usually eat the cheap chalk if the guy is halfway decent.

Being a pg, I might have to bypass the bad matchup.

• superjon

@Calicapo said...

Think I’m going to continue riding Jimmy’s good run

I like Jimmy.

• Ndepompei

Yogi Ferrell if Joseph misses

• kavman311

Just wanted to say that some video game streamer tweeted to Booker last night that he would shave his eyebrow if he dropped 40 points. Guess what happened? πŸ˜‚

• Ace15

CHA backcourt, Lavine, Jarrett Allen, Bam.

• Bradsh86

Can.i get some of your guys insight please, I usually run a 4-8 man tight core a night for my mme entries. Out of curiosity is there a particular way some of you actually pick your core, it seems the best way is by pt/$ but obviously those guys are pretty chalky and dont separate you from the field as much, any insight is much appreciated! GL all

• Calicapo

@Ace15 said...

CHA backcourt, Lavine, Jarrett Allen, Bam.

I like your way of thinking.

• Micah831

I have one LU so far and it has Ish, LeBron, ABC and JAllen

• telestraightshooter

@Ndepompei said...

Yogi Ferrell if Joseph misses

Yogi is as solid as Memphis Melton
    & same price as ish…..$3.6k dK

• frugal

@Bradsh86 said...

Can.i get some of your guys insight please, I usually run a 4-8 man tight core a night for my mme entries. Out of curiosity is there a particular way some of you actually pick your core, it seems the best way is by pt/$ but obviously those guys are pretty chalky and dont separate you from the field as much, any insight is much appreciated! GL all

I typically build 4 lineups and I pay zero attention to projected ownership and build the best projected total I can based on my projections with 1 lineup typically being a hedge against the other 3.

• monarch

Loaded slate. I’ll have some Clippers…Pat B, Lou, Trez sprinkled across lineups. Middleton looks really strong on the other side

• tmarohl

It is ABC’s birthday, and MVP Bobblehead night. For the narrative lovers out there.

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

It is ABC’s birthday, and MVP Bobblehead night. For the narrative lovers out there.

Yes sir! Lock N Load.

• Jeddy3

@tmarohl said...

crap now I have to rework my lineup.

• monarch

Ah…forgot he plays even harder on his birthday and that being that it is his birthday that Kawhi Leonard and Paul George will take it easier on him and Doc Rivers will scrap his best game plan. Must update the optimizers.

• jessedio

@Bradsh86 said...

I’ve been practicing/ learning how to MME with the 5cent gpps the last few weeks before I start mass entering the $10 and under games. So far it’s been pretty fun. It definitely takes some skill to tweak the optimizer lol. Guess I found success so far with just having exposure to my core around 20-25% but also letting the optimizer pick some plays I wouldnt roster because of my own biases. It also fun with the cheap games to run 150 lineup trains πŸ˜‚

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Ah…forgot he plays even harder on his birthday and that being that it is his birthday that Kawhi Leonard and Paul George will take it easier on him and Doc Rivers will scrap his best game plan. Must update the optimizers.

They won’t be able to stop Giannis. The Clippers still don’t defend the paint very well and they also let Rui Hachinura have a career game at the 4 spot.

• Petergunz82

@deepfat said...

Nader looks pretty thin on a ten game slate

• queensfinest

towns a lock if wiggins is out??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).