7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Cleveland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Ah…forgot he plays even harder on his birthday and that being that it is his birthday that Kawhi Leonard and Paul George will take it easier on him and Doc Rivers will scrap his best game plan. Must update the optimizers.

I’m looking for either 40 or 80 out of Giannis tonight. There most likely will not be an in between. He will either play great and crush, or will be locked down and in foul trouble. I will have lots.

• Jeddy3

^^He did have 80 last time they met^^

*edit – No George or Leonard that game.

• Herf

I see opportunity everywhere! Just need to wait for updates on injuries and GTDs…

On another note…..

Overtime in New Orleans last night cost me a few hundred dolla bills.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

They won’t be able to stop Giannis. The Clippers still don’t defend the paint very well and they also let Rui Hachinura have a career game at the 4 spot.

Maybe they treat Giannis a little more differently than Rui Hachimura? Possibly?

Nah, Giannis is a great play. I’ve got a Clippers theory though when it comes to limited regular season opportunities vs a potential tricky playoff foe. I believe they treat it as a playoff game, so they can see what works and what they need to tweak. I think they give Giannis their best shot tonight. They did stop everyone’s Luka recently.

• superjon

I think ABC has only played twice on his bday.

Neither game was stellar but it is a really small sample.

• queensfinest

love is questionable with illness. missed practice today. larry nance time?

• queensfinest

twolves called up 2 guys from g league. makes me think wiggins is out. would towns be a must??

• Jeddy3

Kris Dunn second pull looking good after chalk crash last game. He was well on his way even though he fouled out.

• jessedio

Clips about to shut down Giannis like it’s the postseason.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I’m looking for either 40 or 80 out of Giannis tonight. There most likely will not be an in between. He will either play great and crush, or will be locked down and in foul trouble. I will have lots.

This is why I hate ambiguous Giannis slates. That’s exactly how I see it. I’ve got to have around 50% Giannis. If he crushes half my lineups are crap, if he fails half my lineups are crap. That’s not a recipe for success, unless I get lucky. Good nights, I can cash 80% of my lineups, and I know that won’t happen tonight.

I’ve become a master of knowing which slates I’ll make money and which ones I won’t. I can predict this with about 80% accuracy. Tonight feels like a loser, yet I’ll play anyway because…ya know…

😉😁😎🔥🏀

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Maybe they treat Giannis a little more differently than Rui Hachimura? Possibly?

Nah, Giannis is a great play. I’ve got a Clippers theory though when it comes to limited regular season opportunities vs a potential tricky playoff foe. I believe they treat it as a playoff game, so they can see what works and what they need to tweak. I think they give Giannis their best shot tonight. They did stop everyone’s Luka recently.

I have no doubt the Clippers do their best to try and stop Giannis, I’m just not sold that they can do that very effectively. Luka they can trap or double and force other players to beat them, but they can’t really do that with Giannis he’s too much of a matchup nightmare and he’ll just get to the rim, and they have no one to protect the rim.

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

I have no doubt the Clippers do their best to try and stop Giannis, I’m just not sold that they can do that very effectively. Luka they can trap or double and force other players to beat them, but they can’t really do that with Giannis he’s too much of a matchup nightmare and he’ll just get to the rim, and they have no one to protect the rim.

Maybe you missed what Kawhi did to him in the playoffs last season..

• johnnyjakes

Poetl if LMA misses? Sac is fun to take bigs against….plus lets you spend elsewhere, especially if Wiggins is out I feel like people will gravitate toward KAT

• queensfinest

back to bertans and rui??

• Njsum1

@queensfinest said...

I think your first post on this page was better 🤷‍♂️

• frugal

@queensfinest said...

I think WAS way over performed last night and on a B2B vs MIA their true colors will show. But who knows, I was sure they would get blown out last night.

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

Maybe you missed what Kawhi did to him in the playoffs last season..

Different team, Ibaka and Gasol are better protecting the rim than Ivica Zubac or Harrell. Plus Giannis still went over 60 twice in the playoffs.

• jessedio

All night long. Doc cutting off all angles if they actually care about the W tonight.

• queensfinest

@Njsum1 said...

I think your first post on this page was better 🤷‍♂️

lol

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Draymond….if he can get his head out of his A….is in such a nice spot and cheap.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Draymond….if he can get his head out of his A….is in such a nice spot and cheap.

Dray knows what this season is about…

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Different team, Ibaka and Gasol are better protecting the rim than Ivica Zubac or Harrell. Plus Giannis still went over 60 twice in the playoffs.

Bucks dont allow big men to protect the rim. It’s a five out offense. I do think the Clippers are not well equipped to defend Giannis because they dont have that five man that gives him problems like Embiid. He will eat up Harrell. The Raptors could put Siakam on him and pinch help, almost like a zone defense with enough length to contest the Bucks shooters. I think the Clippers might be able to do something similar but the primary defender for Giannis will not be as strong.

• realphipps

Nunn has been a letdown lately, but in a massive pace-up game, facing an exhausted and depleted team, and a defense that doesn’t even consider guarding the 3pt line.

This is a potential blowup spot for a guy nobody is going to be on.

• ripking

I think everyone will be on Nunn if if winslow is out. No one is talking about old man Trevor Ariza.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@realphipps said...

Nunn has been a letdown lately, but in a massive pace-up game, facing an exhausted and depleted team, and a defense that doesn’t even consider guarding the 3pt line.

This is a potential blowup spot for a guy nobody is going to be on.

Shhhhh…I was already on him lol. Perfect bounce back spot and the volume is still there. WAS on a B2B traveling into MIA after a massive win last night? Yeah, they want to finish the game as fast as possible and hit the clubs. Heero, Nunn, Robinson all in play. I’ll be overweight on Nunn.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler