7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Cleveland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodiaz36

I’m not sure where all the BAM love is coming from. I understand this is a great spot for him, but 3 out of his last 4 games he hasn’t reached 30 fpts. Maybe this is his get right game, but his downward trend can’t be ignored. I kinda like Allen,Holmes, and Gordon better at similar price points

• kettab24

how come troy Brown only played 20 mins yesterday

• telestraightshooter

@JSteele said...

The Clippers are very good defensively,

So are the jazz, & ABC dropped a 80 burger

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

Jazz are debatable. They have been awful in rim protection lately.

• monarch

@telestraightshooter said...

The Jazz are mediocre defensively and specifically struggle against athletic wings that can drive the ball to the basket

• pn3

made my lineup with the thought of love being out so still might have to switch it up

• gaelicgirl

@Bodiaz36 said...

I just fiddled with it, and tried to play them both on FD…didn’t look appealing to me. However, I’m sure there are players who are more creative than I am that can make it work. Punts really have to be paying off

Just tried putting them both in my After Hours LU and it leaves around $5k for the other 7 players. I’ll probably fade Giannis and take Clippers players in a pace up game. Panda’s Exploitable Stats ™ say this is a good spot for 3P shooters.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@pn3 said...

made my lineup with the thought of love being out so still might have to switch it up

Cavs play tomorrow. Pretty certain this is there creative way of not playing him on B2B’s.

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

Just tried putting them both in my After Hours LU and it leaves around $5k for the other 7 players. I’ll probably fade Giannis and take Clippers players in a pace up game. Panda’s Exploitable Stats ™ say this is a good spot for 3P shooters.

It’s a perfect Beverley game actually. Milwaukee is solid defensively so you will have Giannis on Kawhi when he’s running Kawhisolation which will probably force the other guys to shoot more. PG and Beverley will probably be on the receiving end of more than a few kickouts.

• monarch

It’s a great JaMychal Green spot if he is healthy. He would be the dude the Bucks concede shots to

• billythekidcowboysheat

Think im riding with Birthday boy today. Lavine, butler, ish you know the names already.

• Ap1216

Sorry if this has been answered already but who is tasked with trying to defend ABC

• JSteele

@Ap1216 said...

Sorry if this has been answered already but who is tasked with trying to defend ABC

A combination of Harkless, PG, Kawhi and potentially Zubac in the paint

• billythekidcowboysheat

Might pivot off giannis to

• schube4402

Knicks fire fizdale

• yisman

@schube4402 said...

Knicks fire fizdale

long overdue

• JSteele

@schube4402 said...

Knicks fire fizdale

#FREEDSJ

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

It’s a perfect Beverley game actually. Milwaukee is solid defensively so you will have Giannis on Kawhi when he’s running Kawhisolation which will probably force the other guys to shoot more. PG and Beverley will probably be on the receiving end of more than a few kickouts.

I’ve currently got Bev and Rondo in my PG spots with $2.9k left over to play with…is national TV Rondo still a thing?

• mbunner23

It’s not all on Fiz. No coach in the NBA could do anything with the roster they have. None of their FA signings made any sense, they signed about 16 PFs that play the same way.

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

It’s not all on Fiz. No coach in the NBA could do anything with the roster they have. None of their FA signings made any sense, they signed about 16 PFs that play the same way.

True, they were a mess of a team and the ownership should be fired.

However, it’s one less DFS headache to potentially worry about

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I mean it definitely wasn’t Fizdale… but he was certainly the wrong coach for the situation.

• natedica

Anyone liking Sexton tonight? Also need a center for around 5k on dk

• schube4402

Is D’Angelo on a minutes restriction or were they just easing him back in last game? Saw he only played 25 min

• JSteele

@natedica said...

Anyone liking Sexton tonight? Also need a center for around 5k on dk

DeAndre Jordan at 5.1k, Nance at 5.1k if Love is out, Wagner but a lot of people will have him and I think he’s a good fade, Daniel Gafford is an interesting play at close to the minimum too.

• gaelicgirl

@schube4402 said...

Knicks fire fizdale

Now if they can just figure out how to get rid of Dolan

To be fair to Fizdale, I read that he was under pressure from the front office to win some games now in order to save face from their disastrous offseason decisions. Which meant playing the vets and not giving the young guys the opportunities they need to get better. He was probably in a no-win situation, and I pity whichever coach gets that job next.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler