7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 195
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13 ) at Toronto ( -13 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/331689299

• xHotLineBlingx

Bold prediction KAT gets 2 quick fouls Gorgui Dieng goes for a 40 burger.

• Capone1233

Monroe has a great matchup. Tyreke seems like an easy 30 points now so tough not to play against Boston.

• CutlerAsFk

reggie jackson and sullinger or cory joseph and blake?

• Usual21

Kemba doubtful for tonight as per the HC

• TeHDruiD

Kemba doubtful tonight with illness to whoever asked about him

• xHotLineBlingx

Jeremy Lin to the rescue

• beechball_45424

Tyreke Evens or Reggie Jackson?

• mellofellowsu

@Capone1233 said...

Monroe has a great matchup. Tyreke seems like an easy 30 points now so tough not to play against Boston.

Don’t point guards typically struggle vs Boston?

• querb

• xHotLineBlingx

@mellofellowsu said...

Don’t point guards typically struggle vs Boston?

Tyreke is 6’6 vs. Isaiah 5’9 think about it.

• Capone1233

Thomas has the quicks though and he should also have a good game.

• TeHDruiD

Feel like Boston has faced a lot of trash at PG so far, the ones who are decent have had good games

Deron Williams: 34.6 FD (36 MIN)
    Russell Westbrook: 45.3 FD (32 MIN)
    John Wall: 34 FD (25 MIN)
    Kyle Lowry: 42.9 FD (34 MIN)

Only Teague struggled against them, but he’s not a model of consistency to begin with. Boston has faced such beasts as TJ McConnell, Isaiah Canaan, George Hill, Tyler Ennis, Ty Lawson, Jarrett Jack

Just hard to get a read on whether that DvP for Celtics against PG’s is a farce or not. At the end of the day, I don’t think it’s a situation to avoid

• Capone1233

Tyreke or Rubio?

• xHotLineBlingx

@TeHDruiD said...

Feel like Boston has faced a lot of trash at PG so far, the ones who are decent have had good games

Deron Williams: 34.6 FD (36 MIN)
    Russell Westbrook: 45.3 FD (32 MIN)
    John Wall: 34 FD (25 MIN)
    Kyle Lowry: 42.9 FD (34 MIN)

Only Teague struggled against them, but he’s not a model of consistency to begin with. Boston has faced such beasts as TJ McConnell, Isaiah Canaan, George Hill, Tyler Ennis, Ty Lawson, Jarrett Jack

Just hard to get a read on whether that DvP for Celtics against PG’s is a farce or not. At the end of the day, I don’t think it’s a situation to avoid

Plus No Marcus Smart.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

Think Crowder is a solid play as he get stats in steals, assists and block I would play him in tourney not cash

• dominicanpapi

Yeah…Thomas, Evans, Bradley, Crowder, Davis and even Sullinger are all good to great plays in that game.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

I think Nocigura from the Raptors is a good tourney punt if he gets the minutes he got on Saturday

• tonytone1908

@coach232 said...

Zeller as a punt play in tournament. Good or Bad? Already going with Kemba.

I’m looking at this too. If Drummond gets in foul trouble early it really opens up for him. I’m even thinking about Spencer Hawes too. Dude can rain some 3’s and I doubt Drummond comes all the way out to the line to guard him. Could get some wideopen looks. Both are big bodies CHA will need against Drummond regardless if he gets in foul trouble or not.

• tonytone1908

@Usual21 said...

Kemba doubtful for tonight as per the HC

All the Nick Batum

• TheSixEnigma

Fading Isaiah. It may be the death of me.

• Rnacdaley

@FPFootball said...

I think R. Sessions will be lower owned with similar upside, but you do make a good point. G. Temple would be in consideration as a punt play too.

Watching sessions play I think he has a much higher ceiling and upside than Temple.

On the Miami side I think this could be the time to deploy Winslow.

• Dook11

You guys like Felton or Lin today in cash?

• Agent47

@coach232 said...

I think Nocigura from the Raptors is a good tourney punt if he gets the minutes he got on Saturday

I did not see that game on Saturday. Were those minutes based on the matchup with Golden State? Or was Biyombo in foul trouble most of the game? I see 4 fouls in the box score for him.

• mta630

j parker seems interesting tonight

• JJDFS

melo status?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).