7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 199.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at New York ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 194
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4 ) at LA Clippers ( 4 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• monarch

Is Harrison Barnes going to have to defend Boogie or does Dallas go bigger and play him at SF?

• CJtheGrump

I have ABC and Jabari and a lineup that I really like. But I think it needs exposure to the Clippers/Warriors game. I was thinking CP3 and Beard at first. I might revisit that especially if there’s no IT2 or Rose tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Is Harrison Barnes going to have to defend Boogie or does Dallas go bigger and play him at SF?

Barnes is not going to be guarding Boogie. No chance.

• csurams88

The Dragon has litterly been spitting flames in the last 5 games, tonight is his first B2B of the season (his first, not Miami’s first) Is that going to stop anyone from rostering him? There are quite a few good plays at PG tonight, MIA has one of the lowest totals of the night, but it’s hard to pass up his scoring as of recent, along with tonights DvP, not to mention his USG.

• monarch

I know Bogut is a good defender around the paint but he doesn’t get big minutes/foul trouble and Boogie will just crush anyone else the Mavs throw at them. The total is low but I’m taking a pretty good look at Boogie and Harrison Barnes.

• csurams88

I had him in the $500K Clutch on FD and he was 2.4%

• teachmehowtocutty

@monarch said...

I know Bogut is a good defender around the paint but he doesn’t get big minutes/foul trouble and Boogie will just crush anyone else the Mavs throw at them. The total is low but I’m taking a pretty good look at Boogie and Harrison Barnes.

Gotta think the mavs get dwight powell some run now! Barnes is my favorite cash sf play on the board.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Bogut is out 2 weeks.

Keep ending up with ABC/Parker/Henson in my lineups.

• csurams88

@dominicanpapi said...

What were his ownership levels like last night?

I had him in the $500k Clutch on FD and he was 2.4%

• teachmehowtocutty

@csurams88 said...

The Dragon has litterly been spitting flames in the last 5 games, tonight is his first B2B of the season (his first, not Miami’s first) Is that going to stop anyone from rostering him? There are quite a few good plays at PG tonight, MIA has one of the lowest totals of the night, but it’s hard to pass up his scoring as of recent, along with tonights DvP, not to mention his USG.

Schroeder doesnt scare me one bit. With miami right now I just pencil dragon and godside and dont look back.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I think Beard is an easy fade on FD tonight. Projecting him for about 50 points, and that does not equate to good value. I like Kilpatrick and Barton. Good matchups, and less blowout potential…or Lou Williams if you want exposure to HOU LAL. He may still get his minutes in a blowout.

Lebron vs Knicks – will have lots of him.

• gav91183

probably mejri hahaha

• lovetohate

@JSteele said...

Anyone take my Brandon Knight value play last night?

Today’s value will be Jameer Nelson

good call. i was all on b knight cause of you . just so happens i was all in on fournier , beal and ibaka so that killed my night. missed the cash line in the super spin by 1 point with no payton or wall.

think ill go 50 percent in on harden. usually fade him but against the lakers , hard not to like him.

• jwm1784

@JSteele said...

Anyone take my Brandon Knight value play last night?

Today’s value will be Jameer Nelson

I actually did. Helped turn around my “”(player-popup)Evan Fournier”:/players/evan-fournier-13913 screwed me over” night. Thanks!

• JSteele

I like both Jameer and Jamal today but give the slight edge to Jameer since he gets more peripheral stats.

• TeamTwerk

Where did the Lakers get the idea that under no circumstances should you ever start your best players? The Lakers would rather start 2 forwards (World Peace, Ingram) in the guard positions then Clarkson or Williams.

• frugal

FYI Yahoo perspective (wish I could put that in a sig or attach my Yahoo account)

Just broke above even last night due to getting scared and hedging my lineups. Had 2 projected at ~290 each, my main lineup hit 310 while the hedge a miserable 233 (Rondo + Hood injury tanked it). On to tonight!

My “model” had Denver SF’s “popping”. Why is that? Well, Gallinari and Chandler are arguably that teams best scorers (though Barton will be eating into that usgae some) and the Nets allow the 3rd highest DKFP to SF’s due to offering up season averages of +18% points and +10% rebounds to SF. But that’s not all!!!! The Nets also give up a +19% FPPM compared to league averages to SF at home and we see a 5 game trend where the Nets are giving up a whopping 63 DKFP to the SF position (this number may be skewed a bit high depending on who was classified as a SF in the B2B Milwaukee matchups). I will certainly be trying to squeeze one of them in.

Another quick tip, Bogut out ~2 weeks. As such Powell and Mejri will have fill all C minutes for the Mavs tonight. Conversely, Boogie will be facing Powell and Mejri. $$$

• Dagoat86

Sure did he payed off too!

• dfscurt

@ChalupaBatman said...

As a Houston native, I never fade Harden at home after a rest day.

Numbers dont look too spectacular for this scenario:

10-30 vs. Dal – 46.75 DK points
    11-12 vs SAS – 60.25 DK points
    11-14 vs PHI – 58.75 DK points
    11-19 vs UTA – 57.25 DK points
    11-23 vs TOR – 60 DK points
    12-5 vs BOS – 61.5 DK points

At his price I would hope for over 70

• frugal

@monarch said...

Bogut is out. Mavs are low on big men at this point. If they start Mejri next to Powell to matchup big, Powell is going to get 35+ minutes if he can stay out of foul trouble.

• frugal

@TeamTwerk said...

Where did the Lakers get the idea that under no circumstances should you ever start your best players? The Lakers would rather start 2 forwards (World Peace, Ingram) in the guard positions then Clarkson or Williams.

A lot of teams try to keep their rotations as steady as possible so when a starter gets hurt the 3rd string steps up. It works well when you have other starters to carry the load. But with the LA scenario, not sure what’s going on there.

• dominicanpapi

Rose questionable…anyone like Jennings vs. Irving’s defense?

• LouisD21

@TeamTwerk said...

#1 Luke Walton is an idiot. #2 Lou and jordie play very well with the 2nd squad. With Calderon out they have no true point guard so my guess is, since nba is all about chemistry, that Walton doesn’t want to break up the 2nd unit. It’s not translating into wins atm

• LouisD21

There’s alot of over priced players tonight in the low end. A week ago these guys were $3500 now some are nearing 5k…value is getting harder and harder to find

• loutheitalian

Clarkson has hood numbers against Houston might be worth a look

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.