Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( -7.5 ) at Phoenix ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Utah ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Ask yourself how many times have you seen a 5.5 spread ending with a 15 point spread to 20 point spread at the end of the game.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Mexico City, wonder who will be out by lock with the stomach bug

ah. Ok. Thanks. Didn’t play NBA yesterday so off the grid for a bit with what is going on. Off today so I’ll have some lus. With the altitude there, maybe less minutes for guys possibly.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

for those in the league yesterday on FD the contests are set to go everyday of the week. 4/12 filled and 2/10 filled so far.

Punts of the day for me even in my cash lineup is Joe Harris and Troy Daniels (i liked daniels before i saw rotowire has him listed as the starter).

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Ulis likely runs the Suns now with Booker out? Previous games he just dribbled up the court and threw the ball to Booker.

I don’t think Warren is in a great spot with Otto draped all over him. Markieff is back in PHX vs Chriss and Bender. That is appealing.

I agree, TJW trap play of the night with his salary on both sites. A ullis/daniels combo is a good way to go from TJW/PHO center

• zigger77

@Lathum said...

Full on fade of RWB. Altitude is over 7K feet, 2K more than Denver.

Lol….. rwb has the craziest Moter in the nba. He’s good.

• zigger77

@KATburger said...

I agree, TJW trap play of the night with his salary on both sites. A ullis/daniels combo is a good way to go from TJW/PHO center

I would agree if he was priced up even a little bit. Fd he’s like 1600 more so fd for sure. DK he’s cheap af.

• crazypaul

@Lathum said...

Full on fade of RWB. Altitude is over 7K feet, 2K more than Denver.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jjpk said...

Pretty decent value for a 4-game slate. Trick is going to be picking the right low-priced Suns and Nets to go with a couple studs. And the Utah backcourt could yield more value if those Hood/Neto injuries are still lingering.

I also like Saric for his price on DK — and my favorite home/road split freak of nature Ryan Anderson is in play, too.

Saric is GTD with cornea abrasion. My son gave me one of those before… saw a line across my eye for weeks and nothing but blurred vision the whole time. For my tournament lineup i’m rolling Amir Johnson. I think Dario sits or is impacted by that tonight.

• 7klub06

To play or not to play Harden, Westbrook, in a LU. It’s always been said that on a small slate that you just have to play RWB.

We know that Ben Simmons and Joel Embid will appear in LUs tonight. But dang Embid is 10k 👀

Last time Harden played against the Jazz he dropped 83.5 DKpts and 56 real life points, will he do that again playing in Utah? If I recall Mitchell and Burks didn’t play that game either, does that change anything?

With Ryan Anderson Questionable if he doesn’t play is Eric Gordon a good pick up in some LUs?
    Will PG13 give us another dud or will he show up tonight?

Beal gonna go off again tonight? I mean it is his team til wall comes back

• 7klub06

@yountingly said...

ah. Ok. Thanks. Didn’t play NBA yesterday so off the grid for a bit with what is going on. Off today so I’ll have some lus. With the altitude there, maybe less minutes for guys possibly.

Yea I just follow the NBA social media accounts and it showed them having fun in Mexico and showing that the NBA cares

• dmbtrip2004

I was literally watching the screen to see if Taj Gibson was going to do it…He had 27 in the 1st so i thought i was going to win..came up just short

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

I would agree if he was priced up even a little bit. Fd he’s like 1600 more so fd for sure. DK he’s cheap af.

I just don’t like a more aggressive TJW. When he’s overly aggressive things never seem to go well for him. I think TJW will be highly owned not just because of booker but because people will see his @ WAS stat line and say well he has to match that tonight without Devin Booker. My game of focus is going to be LAL/PHI for cash and tournament.On todays slate with the match ups i’m not saying fade RWB, James Harden or TJW (different class) But there’s players that can perform well below there prices that could match their fpt output. Today is MUCHHHHHHH better than Tuesday’s crazy looking slate.

• Lathum

@KATburger said...

for those in the league yesterday on FD the contests are set to go everyday of the week. 4/12 filled and 2/10 filled so far.

Punts of the day for me even in my cash lineup is Joe Harris and Troy Daniels (i liked daniels before i saw rotowire has him listed as the starter).

can i get an invite?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

To play or not to play Harden, Westbrook, in a LU. It’s always been said that on a small slate that you just have to play RWB.

We know that Ben Simmons and Joel Embid will appear in LUs tonight. But dang Embid is 10k 👀

Last time Harden played against the Jazz he dropped 83.5 DKpts and 56 real life points, will he do that again playing in Utah? If I recall Mitchell and Burks didn’t play that game either, does that change anything?

With Ryan Anderson Questionable if he doesn’t play is Eric Gordon a good pick up in some LUs?
    Will PG13 give us another dud or will he show up tonight?

Beal gonna go off again tonight? I mean it is his team til wall comes back

Mitchells D changes a lot i think.
    00% on Chris paul (but i have one cash, one tournament lineup)
    I cant chase the Beal/TJW thing.. i just cant. Not with that LAL/PHI game right ahead of it.

have to fill up coffee and finish the blog :)

JaKarr Sampson baby! lol sorry had to.

• Lathum

@zigger77 said...

Lol….. rwb has the craziest Moter in the nba. He’s good.

I have no idea what this means, but I don’t care how well conditioned you are, that altitude will affect you. On a slate with several other studs he is an easy fade for me.

• zigger77

@Lathum said...

I have no idea what this means, but I don’t care how well conditioned you are, that altitude will affect you. On a slate with several other studs he is an easy fade for me.

It’ll affect both teams making it a even playing field!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Lathum said...

can i get an invite?

Both leagues are full so I started a 3rd one. The first two filled really fast yesterday (didn’t know FD only allows 20 member leagues?) I sent you an invite though.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/283818/invites/3ecf5cfd76639f2ad2532f1f7fcc4459db0086fb?invitedby=tbclaiborn&cnl=la

some of the invites weren’t working yesterday so here’s the link.

RotoGrinders NBA Thread
    League #3 FD

• 7klub06

@KATburger said...

Mitchells D changes a lot i think.
    00% on Chris paul (but i have one cash, one tournament lineup)
    I cant chase the Beal/TJW thing.. i just cant. Not with that LAL/PHI game right ahead of it.

have to fill up coffee and finish the blog :)

JaKarr Sampson baby! lol sorry had to.

Was loving that first letter J and ends N play, a game that was suppose to be a blowout and Sampson and ZBo came to play

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Would love to play Westbrook. That’s a shit ton of salary though.

• 7klub06

@elving188 said...

Would love to play Westbrook. That’s a shit ton of salary though.

But folks gonna tell ya you can’t fade him in a slate like this

• dominicanpapi

The thinnest positions in my view are point guard and power forward, so I think that’s where you can spend up. Fanduel basically priced Embiid/Simmons/Harden/Russ in a way where you can only realistically fit two guys.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

But folks gonna tell ya you can’t fade him in a slate like this

usually would be the case when there is only 1 stud like that. harden & simmons and even embiid are capable of matching his pts

• 7klub06

Well Simmons/Harden/Embid stack looks like a easy fit on DK. Just have to hope the rest of the low priced picks play ou

• Njsum1

@elving188 said...

usually would be the case when there is only 1 stud like that. harden & simmons and even embiid are capable of matching his pts

This. You may need Westbrook if he’s the stud that outscores the rest by a wide margin, or you may not, if he isn’t. Harden likes playing Utah. Embiid and Simmons seem to like playing the Lakers from the one game sample size we have. Lots of ways to go. Not a bad slate for a 4 gamer.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).