7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Brooklyn ( 9 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jdd2020

How high will Bam’s ownership % be tonight? Fade or not to fade?

• rourke441

love giannis b.griffin middleton dragic may be back

• scott33

DDR against LA, Blake against Philly. Bucks starters minus Lopez had big games a month ago in GS in limited minutes. Liking this slate. This could be the James Johnson breakout game against the Suns as well.

• scott33

Kuzma looking at heavy minutes again tonight.

• Tajtrivedi

• Benf15harp

Cavs/kings is where it’s at. Trust me. I got two turntables and a microphone.

• monarch

Bigs are killing Charlotte. Everyone thinking Joker but with him playing mostly facilitator I think Milsap can be the big to crush Charlotte tonight. Going to get minutes vs a rookie.

• ScofieldReturns

@monarch said...

Bigs are killing Charlotte. Everyone thinking Joker but with him playing mostly facilitator I think Milsap can be the big to crush Charlotte tonight. Going to get minutes vs a rookie.

MKG started last game

• DirkDigglerz

Pacers Bigs for me!!! Give me Myles Turner

• monarch

@ScofieldReturns said...

MKG started last game

I know but Milsap will get some time vs Bridges. Especially after he puts MKG into foul trouble

• Benf15harp

@scott33 said...

DDR against LA, Blake against Philly. Bucks starters minus Lopez had big games a month ago in GS in limited minutes. Liking this slate. This could be the James Johnson breakout game against the Suns as well.

going Kelly O and bam at the pf and F on dk for 8.2k combined seems like …….

• TrustinthePlan

Before anyone goes overthinking things, may I remind you that Blake is averaging 44pts/game against Philly this season. I like both Pacer bigs and Bam. Loaded frontcourt possibilites tonight. Outside the frontcourt, Westy should eat tonight as well.

• Kmasonbx

Last night looked like the worst slate of the season on paper and turned out to be the worst slate of the season on the court, should have stuck to my guns and saved my $6.25. Tonight’s slate on the other hand looks amazing. I’m counting approximately 35 guys that are locks! Not sure how I’m going to narrow down to 1 lineup.

• Benf15harp

@TrustinthePlan said...

Before anyone goes overthinking things, may I remind you that Blake is averaging 44pts/game against Philly this season. I like both Pacer bigs and Bam. Loaded frontcourt possibilites tonight. Outside the frontcourt, Westy should eat tonight as well.

Unfortunately those numbers were accrued vs Dario Saric
    He’s still a fine play but I’d temper expectations

• TrustinthePlan

@Benf15harp said...

Unfortunately those numbers were accrued vs Dario Saric
    He’s still a fine play but I’d temper expectations

Unfortunately, Chandler and Muscala aint much better than Saric. I would imagine they would throw Simmons on him, but that isn’t much of an upgrade either especially if Blake hits his 3s. I would think that they would like to keep Butler out of foul trouble, so I highly doubt they throw Butler on Blake, but who knows what Brett is thinking.

Last night was frustrating for me again, I had the winning lineup spread across my 4 lineups I ended up playing, lol. I hate it when that happens. Onto tonight though.

• osuryanf

Great night last night, finished top 100 in the big $10 and the big $4… that’s 4 top 100 finishes in the last few weeks… I’m getting close fellas, I can feel it

• Ronboogie6

What combo do you guys like more on dk Westbrook/bojan or Lowry/DeRozan? I’m thinking Westbrook/ bojan have a better shot at 100 but Lowry/ DeRozan have safer floor around 75.

• aus1032

Embiid against Drummond you know what that means

• ehylton

@aus1032 said...

Yeah go Griffin, too much real estate ownership in Drummond head lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@aus1032 said...

I think on DK Drummond is too cheap and due to smash.

• mr_papageorgio

@jdd2020 said...

How high will Bam’s ownership % be tonight? Fade or not to fade?

He should be 100% owned. Free square IMO. My biggest question is do you play Kelly O with him (similar to Rivers/Sato the other night)?

• hbomb57

@aus1032 said...

So who wins the battle this time or do you play both figuring they both crush in a Thrilla in Mowtilla.

• TrustinthePlan

@aus1032 said...

Yeah and after Embiid said he sucked last game, you know he is going to come out angry. He could drop an 80 burger cause he is going to want to put the team on his shoulders.

• Kmasonbx

@mr_papageorgio said...

He should be 100% owned. Free square IMO. My biggest question is do you play Kelly O with him (similar to Rivers/Sato the other night)?

Yup, just play both in a great matchup and even if this game is a blowout 1 of the 2 should get garbage time minutes.

• hbomb57

Does Shumpert get extra minutes versus Cleveland.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.