7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Brooklyn ( 9 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I think on DK Drummond is too cheap and due to smash.

Embiid owns Drummonds soul.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hbomb57 said...

Does Shumpert get extra minutes versus Cleveland.

Does George Hill gets extra minutes versus Sacramento?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Embiid owns Drummonds soul.

• mr_papageorgio

Somebody had a birthday yesterday…what better way to celebrate then balling vs the Warriors on national TV tonight?

• monarch

Hield had 30 DK points in 18 mins last game. I’m locking him up vs whoever on Cleveland.

• Ronboogie6

@monarch said...

Hield had 30 DK points in 18 mins last game. I’m locking him up vs whoever on Cleveland.

You think he outscores Bogdan? I have enough to go up to hield but I liked bogdan more because of his peripherals.

• monarch

@Ronboogie6 said...

You think he outscores Bogdan? I have enough to go up to hield but I liked bogdan more because of his peripherals.

I haven’t looked at it that deeply. Bogdan gets a better matchup vs the likes of Clarkson and Burks…that’s a tough call. Hield has been up as high as 49DK this season, not sure if Bogdan can get that ceiling off the bench.

• Ndepompei

Who on the Lakers will pick up most of Ingram’s minutes? Hart or KCP?

• Wooden_Bones

@TrustinthePlan said...

Yeah and after Embiid said he sucked last game, you know he is going to come out angry. He could drop an 80 burger cause he is going to want to put the team on his shoulders.

I’m glad this was brought up. This was my first thought when looking at Embiid, but I’m a little worried about why he sucked. This year is the most minutes he’s played up to this point in a season, and I’m a little concerned that he’s getting a little gassed here recently.

So far he’s played 892 mins, averaging 34.3 mpg. That’s 106 more mins than the entire ’16-‘17 season, and he’s on pace to have 912 more minutes than last year, where he averaged 30.3 mpg. I love seeing him healthy and playing, but I do think he might have to rest a game or two at some point this season to keep his legs fresh. Embiid will attract a lot of attention against Drummond, and rightfully so, but I’m not sure if he will be as fresh as he was in previous games against DET.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Come on Panda…

He’s been under 34 FPS in 3 of the last 4 against Embiid.

If you’re making tons of lineups, throw him in. But Embiid can get him in foul trouble quickly.

• Benf15harp

Embiid/Drummond get ejected tonight
    Book it lmao

• bucherpsu08

@Ndepompei said...

Who on the Lakers will pick up most of Ingram’s minutes? Hart or KCP?

Both will probably play around 30. Flip a coin.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wooden_Bones said...

I’m glad this was brought up. This was my first thought at first when looking at Embiid, but I’m a little worried about why he sucked. This year is the most minutes he’s played up to this point in a season, and I’m a little concerned that he’s getting a little gassed here recently.

So far he’s played 892 mins, averaging 34.3 mpg. That’s 106 more mins than the entire ’16-‘17 season, and he’s on pace to have 912 more minutes than last year, where he averaged 30.3 mpg. I love seeing him healthy and playing, but I do think the might have to rest a game or two at some point this season to keep his legs fresh.

Embiid got off to a fantastic start. His recent performances are more in line with what he did last year though. Embiid was never a 60+ FP producer at the frequency he was at the start of the season. I think he’s more returning to his mean as opposed to getting fatigued or anything of that nature.

• monarch

Safe to say this is a Klay day? Super fast, I think the Bucks lose track of Klay often tonight.

• aus1032

@bucherpsu08 said...

Both will probably play around 30. Flip a coin.

Except Hart is significantly more productive with his minutes

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Come on Panda…

He’s been under 34 FPS in 3 of the last 4 against Embiid.

If you’re making tons of lineups, throw him in. But Embiid can get him in foul trouble quickly.

Nah.. 2 of his last 3. Yes one of them he got into foul trouble.

Embiid is a large child. He has done absolutely nothing to suggest he owns any piece of Drummond. We all know Drummond has a knack for occasionally getting into foul trouble. He’s done it against much lesser centers then Embiid. That last game that resulted in Embiid talking extra trash the whole Pistons team looked like garbage. It was a road afternoon game. Odd start time. As a Pistons fan I can tell you they rarely ever play afternoon games at all and always absolutely suck in them. They also got blown out by Charlotte of all teams in an afternoon game a week later. Bad set up. Tonight is a normal start time, normal game, at home. It’ll be much different.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

He’ll be in my pool too. Only concern is a blowout. I had him last game and was looking great until he only played 18 minutes.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Safe to say this is a Klay day? Super fast, I think the Bucks lose track of Klay often tonight.

Klay should roast the Bucks. They’re awful against 2 guards and defending the 3-point line. Issue is on DK the price, especially in comparison to other options. This could definitely be one of those 50 spots though.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Klay should roast the Bucks. They’re awful against 2 guards and defending the 3-point line. Issue is on DK the price, especially in comparison to other options. This could definitely be one of those 50 spots though.

Thanks. He fits what I’m looking for tonight so far. One value and seven mid range guys with ceiling. Unfortunately, its nearly impossible to get those seven right and usually safer to pay for Giannis/RWB and start punting.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Nah.. 2 of his last 3. Yes one of them he got into foul trouble.

Embiid is a large child. He has done absolutely nothing to suggest he owns any piece of Drummond. We all know Drummond has a knack for occasionally getting into foul trouble. He’s done it against much lesser centers then Embiid. That last game that resulted in Embiid talking extra trash the whole Pistons team looked like garbage. It was a road afternoon game. Odd start time. As a Pistons fan I can tell you they rarely ever play afternoon games at all and always absolutely suck in them. They also got blown out by Charlotte of all teams in an afternoon game a week later. Bad set up. Tonight is a normal start time, normal game, at home. It’ll be much different.

We shall see Mr. Panda…

• Wooden_Bones

Do Griffin and Drummond work well as a stack? I see they have a negative correlation with each other, which leads me to believe the answer is no.

• Ace15

Tyreke night just to troll all of us. Fournier looks interesting as well, stars and scrubs night with all the value out there.

• rgrinders34

its real tough to pay up for any center other than Thompson vs. SAC tonight.

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

Embiid got off to a fantastic start. His recent performances are more in line with what he did last year though. Embiid was never a 60+ FP producer at the frequency he was at the start of the season. I think he’s more returning to his mean as opposed to getting fatigued or anything of that nature.

Well it’s also technically just his 3rd season, he should still be very much in the improving stage of his career so the increase in production could be real.

• loutheitalian

perfect pivot off the CHALKY bam is j Val vs. Brooklyn at way less than half the ownership

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.