7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Brooklyn ( 9 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Yep, he’s got it pending stat corrections.

There’s a guy with Klay coming for him. It could be surprisingly close.

• Calicapo

317 on dk.

Decent.

My only regret was not rostering Quinn

• casper

Crappy I think Noddy broke 300 and drank himself to death celebrating

• mbunner23

@mtdurham said...

That says a lot more about you than it does about me.

Yeah and your results tell the entire story.

• eatmyturf23

Klaaaaaaaaaaaay got me into cash on my secondary lineup. I hope my primary lineup stays above cashlines haha

• Wrx_guy

“Omg I scored a 338 and only won 44$ why is nba dfs so hard”

• eatmyturf23

@Wrx_guy said...

“Omg I scored a 338 and only won 44$ why is nba dfs so hard”

:)

• scott33

Why are Tony Snell & Sterling Brown getting more run here than Brogdan?

• mtdurham

@zline34 said...

You have no clue what it takes to take down a tournament. You haven’t walked the walk. Sometimes you have to take a stand even against the best play on the slate.

This wasnt the “best play on the slate”. This was probably the best play of the year.

You wanna fade Austin Rivers starting at $3,400? Be my guest. If you think the matchup is weak, hes overowned, there’s limited upside, better value…. You do you.

Bam was underpriced by $3k, underowned by 20-30%, with a ~7.5x floor, ~10x ceiling, and very realistic 13-15x upside given the matchup. With zero argument for comparable positional alternatives at PF.

If you faded bam tonight you were just being stubborn and stupid. There was no legitimate strategy behind it.

• eatmyturf23

So the o/u for this GS-MIL game was at 240… hehe

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Calicapo said...

317 on dk.

Decent.

My only regret was not rostering Quinn

want to win
    play…..

• rog11sm

Klay needs to get off the floor so that somebody can hold on and win. Good luck

• okiehorn

Damnit, Stat corrections took me out of 1st. Still pleased. Getting close

• Yeoman

@Mattak14 said...

Ownership percentages are too general anyways. I see people talking about bam being owned 60%+ yet in my contest on FD he was only 41% owned.

I’m mostly on the other side of this argument but that’s a point I completely agree with. You have to pay attention to who you’re playing against; it makes no difference how owned somebody is in contests you aren’t playing.

An example: there’s a definite edge to fading English teams in UCL contests at DK, where probably more than half the entries are from England but very few are from anywhere else in Europe, and people tend to notice and play the players they know. But that edge isn’t nearly as strong at Yahoo since they banned UK users from paid contests.

I have no idea what the NBA equivalent of this would be; there probably isn’t one. Maybe something similar happens in CBB where all the entries are coming from a handful of legal states.

• byo34

I am the biggest Warriors fan ever right now.. please crush so Klay doesn’t come back in.

• Wrx_guy

@mtdurham said...

This wasnt the “best play on the slate”. This was probably the best play of the year.

You wanna fade Austin Rivers starting at $3,400? Be my guest. If you think the matchup is weak, hes overowned, there’s limited upside, better value…. You do you.

If you faded bam tonight you were just being stubborn and stupid. There was no legitimate strategy behind it.

Ehh there actually was strategy behind it if you make multiple lineups. If he gets injured 1 min into the game you’re automatically ahead of 60% of the lineups. And if he only scores 20 fp you’re also not winning shit on a 10 game slate.

• draggin49

Lol Kyle oquinn was driving me on the train to HAMtown then josh hart climbed up front and said let me take the controls for a bit

• DfsBopBooth

I need a stat correction in the worst way. Could get 2 tickets to the online championship.

• Wrx_guy

@okiehorn said...

Damnit, Stat corrections took me out of 1st. Still pleased. Getting close

I was looking up at you with my 300th place lineup hehe good job man the sweats are the best. I went down $3k a few weeks ago on a single Middleton jumper :))

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@rog11sm said...

Klay needs to get off the floor so that somebody can hold on and win. Good luck

Yes and I’d like to pretend he ended up on J. Green because of me even though I’m sure I had nothing at all to do with it.

• eatmyturf23

Klay and ABC weren’t on the bench for long… quick 1 min breather

• Yeoman

Sinking without a trace…losing Millsap from my best lineup was bad enough but Hood left a hole in my lineups that couldn’t be filled and now that the cash line at DK is headed north of 300 I’m done. Stupid rookie mistake, letting one injury wreck a decent plan.

• Mattak14

@Yeoman said...

I’m mostly on the other side of this argument but that’s a point I completely agree with. You have to pay attention to who you’re playing against; it makes no difference how owned somebody is in contests you aren’t playing.

An example: there’s a definite edge to fading English teams in UCL contests at DK, where probably more than half the entries are from England but very few are from anywhere else in Europe, and people tend to notice and play the players they know. But that edge isn’t nearly as strong at Yahoo since they banned UK users from paid contests.

I have no idea what the NBA equivalent of this would be; there probably isn’t one. Maybe something similar happens in CBB where all the entries are coming from a handful of legal states.

It’s just my opinion, could be dead wrong for all I know haha. I’m more than glad to hear the opposite views of mine, never know when you’re thinking about things the wrong way…especially in DFS haha

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

So the o/u for this GS-MIL game was at 240… hehe

Very disappointing game DFS wise, glad I didn’t have heavy exposure here.

• Ace15

Congrats hobbess!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler