7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Brooklyn ( 9 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zline34

@mtdurham said...

This wasnt the “best play on the slate”. This was probably the best play of the year.

You wanna fade Austin Rivers starting at $3,400? Be my guest. If you think the matchup is weak, hes overowned, there’s limited upside, better value…. You do you.

Bam was underpriced by $3k, underowned by 20-30%, with a ~7.5x floor, ~10x ceiling, and very realistic 13-15x upside given the matchup. With zero argument for comparable positional alternatives at PF.

If you faded bam tonight you were just being stubborn and stupid. There was no legitimate strategy behind it.

I agree I couldn’t find a way to avoid him tonight. Had 100%. But, he was 70% in my tournament and if I could have found some way to avoid him I would have. You get a floor game of 25-30 on a 10 gamer and he’s not in the top 10 lineups in a lot of nights it’s that simple.

• BBWC_10

@hobbes2d said...

My heart is in my throat lol. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Congrats bro, Awesome LU, or should I say lineups….Gonna be a nice holiday for ya!

• okiehorn

@Wrx_guy said...

Would it be possible to add a feature where you can jump to a certain page? And For the pages to also be on top so you dont have to scroll as much? Unless im stupid but I think before you could jump to certain pages in a single thread.

I’m sure you already know this but you an click the orange dot next to the thread name and it’ll take you to the last one you read…

• travvis

3rd in the 2K $10 Yahoo tourney; $500. 1st in the $300 $1 one. It was a great night. Thanks for all of you that gave me positive thoughts when I asked for them earlier.

• hobbes2d

@BBWC_10 said...

Congrats bro, Awesome LU, or should I say lineups….Gonna be a nice holiday for ya!

Thanks! It was just my birthday the other day. Good treat for myself lol

• mtdurham

Wow, somehow i missed the sweat, congrats hobbes!!!

Always like to see a good lineup that didnt just get lucky win too..

Every single player in that lineup was either great value due to player absence, pricing, or matchup.

Well researched, well put together lineup. Nice score!

• scott33

Congrats Hobbes great line! I’ll take the $500 u got for 17th since I need it more than you lol, DDR only 9%? Was he expensive on DK? He was a lock for me at 8600 on FD..

• RandysCrow

Pending stat corrections…

That second free throw by Curry just got me over the min cash line in the DK $5 High Five. So my DK lineup cashed in each of the 5 entries I had it in. $13.25 -> $21.50

On FD 2 of my three lineups cashed most of the entries I had them in (no luck on the satellite entries). Minor profit of $7.

DK score was 319.50
    FD Primary score 323.6 Secondary 333 and Third was 306.2

Not the best of outcomes but considering all of the value that opened up that I usually pick wrong on, I am happy to have made a small profit on the night. It’s been a while!

Tomorrow’s slate looks very minimal to tonight’s in regards to value already known. Waiting on a few player news but overall most is known. A lot less superstars to contend with though. I could probably see a road to where the optimal line up tomorrow has a bunch of money left on the table.

• mtdurham

@Wrx_guy said...

Would it be possible to add a feature where you can jump to a certain page? And For the pages to also be on top so you dont have to scroll as much? Unless im stupid but I think before you could jump to certain pages in a single thread.

in your browser where it says page=48 just change the page number to whatever one you want to jump to

• travvis

https://ibb.co/xG5RFX4

• terlingua

@mtdurham said...

If you MME then there was absolutely ZERO justification for not being overweight on bam adebayo…

Go check the ownership on Bam by the big names tonight in the main event.

In all honesty i havent looked. I dont need to. Im sure they’re all overweight.

I know that because Ive monitored their holdings often enough in the past.

I just checked Awesemo had him in 44% and Chipotle in 21% in the $10 400k big jam. Both of course had 150 lineups.

• eatmyturf23

@travvis said...

3rd in the 2K $10 Yahoo tourney; $500. 1st in the $300 $1 one. It was a great night. Thanks for all of you that gave me positive thoughts when I asked for them earlier.

Congrats!

• mtdurham

Took 55th outta ~15,000 in the night turbo… the night i play the $1 instead of the $10… that’s the kind of stuff that just pisses me off

• footballbutts

Congrats to the big winners tonight. Board’s on a hot streak with these 100k winners.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

crazy how the difference is between the 2 major sites. won $115 on dk while winning $1.60 on fd.. guess I know where I should be playing.

• lovpink

@Dfspacman said...

Congrats Hobbes!

Link Q

You came in 10th too double prizes

• Wrx_guy

@mtdurham said...

in your browser where it says page=48 just change the page number to whatever one you want to jump to

Thats good to know thanks. I think you used to be able to click on the 3 dots and it would let you type in what page you wanted to go to

• BBWC_10

Damn I had RWB, Derozan, Bam, Butler, Lauri in most of my LU’s also. Didn’t know if Sabonis out would be that big of a deal for Oquinn. Green and Winslow took it down for you. Just wondering your thought process behind those 2 guys.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

364.50 with Amir was my best…. played KOQ in a few but not that one…. 394.50 would have held for 3rd.
    I am half sick to my stomach and half glad that I am turning the corner in this nba season building more competitive lineups

Congrats Hobbes!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

33rd in the yahoo free contest.. $4.00 for free. not bad.

• Wrx_guy

@BBWC_10 said...

Damn I had RWB, Derozan, Bam, Butler, Lauri in most of my LU’s also. Didn’t know if Sabonis out would be that big of a deal for Oquinn. Green and Winslow took it down for you. Just wondering your thought process behind those 2 guys.

Ill go out on a limb and say he predicted that JJR would get into foul trouble vs AD and that Winslow will play a lot because the Suns are horsecrap right now

• scott33

@travvis said...

Congrats bro, I liked all of those guys on Yahoo. Murray, Clarkson, Kuz, Green & Bam were way too cheap. Great hit on $15, I turned $15 into $31.50 on Yahoo so I’m a little jealous but still happy for ya! lol

• Wrx_guy

@Unico10 said...

364.50 with Amir was my best…. played KOQ in a few but not that one…. 394.50 would have held for 3rd.
    I am half sick to my stomach and half glad that I am turning the corner in this nba season building more competitive lineups

Congrats Hobbes!!

Its all about the injuries in nba dfs just need to keep up

• hobbes2d

@mtdurham said...

Wow, somehow i missed the sweat, congrats hobbes!!!

Always like to see a good lineup that didnt just get lucky win too..

Every single player in that lineup was either great value due to player absence, pricing, or matchup.

Well researched, well put together lineup. Nice score!

Thanks! Yeah I actually was hoping for a lot more from Lauri. His foul trouble kind of hurt that a bit but it still worked out.

Luckily I had time at work today to do my own projections and figure out a tight build that I thought had good value/ceiling.

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

33rd in the yahoo free contest.. $4.00 for free. not bad.

I forgot about the Yahoo cup, dammit. Congrats on your DK night!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler