• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/332794309

• Chief1Champion

Stars and scrubs kinda day

• BphillzMSU

Late injury reports destroyed me last night. On to the next. PG13 anyone?!?

• TheSixEnigma

I know DMC has been shitting the bed lately, but a match up vs the Gobert-less Jazz may just be what the doctor ordered.

Seeing a lot of money will be thrown to Curry/LBJ/Durant/PG13.. Cousins could be a decent contarian option

• xHotLineBlingx

Orlando-Denver game is underrated.

• canesfan136

Payton about to snap tonight

• xHotLineBlingx

@canesfan136 said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhh..

• bmann

Doesn’t seem to be much cheapie value on DK. Larkin looks solid, Booker is usable. And one of Markel Brown and Bogdanovic will see 25 mins or so. Chalmers also an option.

• Whacko

We have 7 guys over that 10k range for DK.

Boogie hasn’t hit value 3 straight games…..could this be the night he goes bat shit crazy?

• wcuball29

@BphillzMSU said...

Late injury reports destroyed me last night. On to the next. PG13 anyone?!?

PG13 is the only chance at hanging around that +5 1/2. Could see him having a Lowry-like line vs GSW and then some.

• xHotLineBlingx

Curry will definitely play the 4th Quarter today so 60 burger a lock?

• Jeddy3

Curry playing all 4 quarters? Yup!

• tmocnay11

Favors is a lock without a doubt…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Curry will definitely play the 4th Quarter today so 60 burger a lock?

You say that now but that 2nd string lineup will score 45 in the 3rd quarter to put them up 30 headed into the 4th to crush everyone’s dreams. At least that’s been the norm lately.

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

I’m kinda diggin the center position today. Dwight Howard, Vuc, and Lopez all have favorable match ups at decent prices on most sites. I am thinking Harden is the best cash game play, and Westbrook prob the best tourney play of the big guns. Beverly, Shane Larkin, Payton, and if you’re really feeling frisky, Trey Burke are decent value plays. It took about 2 hours of tinkering but I finally got a tourney lineup ok DK I can live with.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Finally had a winning night. Of course the night I switch back to primarily cash games, I hit the GPP payline as well for the first time in a week. Done complaining, just gonna stick to mostly cash and build my bankroll the right way (hopefully).

At first glance, I think I will be very balanced tonight.

• Whacko

So the cheapest player in the 10k group is LBJ…..

ownership might be the loweest yet since everyone will be on Curry

• Chief2112

@Dmurphy104 said...

Finally had a winning night. Of course the night I switch back to primarily cash games, I hit the GPP payline as well for the first time in a week. Done complaining, just gonna stick to mostly cash and build my bankroll the right way (hopefully).

At first glance, I think I will be very balanced tonight.

What is yours, or anyone else’s, favorite cash game to play and on which site? Just curious. I really need to scale back my GPP and play more cash but have had the worst luck in cash lately, primarily 50/50 on FD.

• Derek4334

@Chief1Champion said...

Stars and scrubs kinda day

^This

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

@Chief2112 said...

What is yours, or anyone else’s, favorite cash game to play and on which site? Just curious. I really need to scale back my GPP and play more cash but have had the worst luck in cash lately, primarily 50/50 on FD.

I’m almost strictly a GPP guy, but I do play cash games on FantasyAces. I’ve had pretty good luck there. I can’t tell you why except I have a better time with roster construction there.

• Green_Ranger_91

Am I the only one who thinks the O/U on the Warriors/Pacers game is a bit high? Both teams are pretty good defensively. Also, I’m pretty sure Green will be guarding George tonight; I think I may play the fade and go a bit contrarian with KD. I think he’ll go overlooked a bit.

• Bellest

@Chief2112 said...

I’ve had great success playing 50/50s and double ups the past 2 weeks on FD.
    It’s not flashy, but my win rate is 90.43% since ~11/27/15.
    I only play one single-entry GPP per night, everything else is cash.

Edit: Also worth noting, I only play 100 man 50/50s and 227 man double-ups.

• tmarohl

@slpanthers24 said...

You say that now but that 2nd string lineup will score 45 in the 3rd quarter to put them up 30 headed into the 4th to crush everyone’s dreams. At least that’s been the norm lately.

I think today is the day Golden State loses outright. Just a hunch. Indiana plays pretty good D. If PG13 has a great game, and Stuckey and Miles are hitting threes, we could have an upset.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@Chief2112 said...

Mostly 50/50 on FD. Looking at the single entry double ups as well. The cash line on that yesterday was only a couple points higher than the 50/50.

In October, all but 3 times, when I won cash I also would have cashed in GPPs, so I decided last week to switch to all GPPs, Out of 7 nights, I would have cashed in 50/50 5 times..I cashed in 0 of the GPPs.

I don’t know if I built my lineups differently, or what..but I do know that 1 month wasn’t a good enough sample size to determine my optimal strategy, so I’m going back to the conservative route. 80 % cash entries 20% tournament/GPP.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@Bellest said...

I’ve had great success playing 50/50s and double ups the past 2 weeks on FD.
    It’s not flashy, but my win rate is 90.43% since ~11/27/15.
    I only play one single-entry GPP per night, everything else is cash.

What is the typical payline difference between the 50/50s and double ups on FD? Single entry or multi entry?

• cdaus8989

@canesfan136 said...

As in freak out when Skiles randomly benches him all game for Devyn Marble?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).