• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/332794309

• VinnyT87

If you’re asking for advice on here at this point in the night, you’ve already lost. Trust thyself, and trust those lineups scratches and your gut as you frantically rearrange lineups 2 minutes before tip, wishing you all bad luck tonight

• nopepper7

got all my gd lineups with him in…last thing i need is to be swapping him out now but hes got a tummy ache so who the f knows lol

• Johnnyhooops

@VinnyT87 said...

If you’re asking for advice on here at this point in the night, you’ve already lost. Trust thyself, and trust those lineups scratches and your gut as you frantically rearrange lineups 2 minutes before tip, wishing you all bad luck tonight

Mommy know u on her computer, ,?

• mh93

Anyone not able to edit lineups on FD?

• crazylox2001

Pg and foye or Hayward McCollum

• Johnnyhooops

Was problem I hear

• Johnnyhooops

@crazylox2001 said...

Looks even

• jmac1204

@CoachTrav said...

My main fade is Favors, last time I jumped on him after a 50+ game he got 20, I’ll pass. In saying that I’m going Ibaka again instead, I don’t seem to learn lol, I may change this though as Memphis are good against pfs, well better than good.

That was also a b2b, which should be worth noting

• nopepper7

@crazylox2001 said...

Pg a foye….just dont trust CJ

• tonytone1908

@IronMonkey415 said...

Are we talking about Joffrey Lauvergne? The kid is healthy and will play.

he’s got “bad philly cheesesteak syndrome” which Kawhi has as well and is still questionable for tomorrow. I doubt he plays.

• Johnnyhooops

Pg,, is a must play,,, so take him with foye
    Pg may hit 63

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@IronMonkey415 said...

Are we talking about Joffrey Lauvergne? The kid is healthy and will play.

Joffrey Lauvergne (gastroenteritis) is questionable to play Tuesday against the Magic.
    If Lauvergne is forced to the sidelines on Tuesday, Nikola Jokic would more than likely return to the starting five, and he’d be someone to consider as a punt play in DFS. Kenneth Faried would also log some minutes at the five, which would open up some playing time for Darrell Arthur. Dec 8 – 4:17 PM
    Source: Harrison Wind on Twitter

• Johnnyhooops

@walkoff9 said...

Joffrey Lauvergne (gastroenteritis) is questionable to play Tuesday against the Magic.
    If Lauvergne is forced to the sidelines on Tuesday, Nikola Jokic would more than likely return to the starting five, and he’d be someone to consider as a punt play in DFS. Kenneth Faried would also log some minutes at the five, which would open up some playing time for Darrell Arthur. Dec 8 – 4:17 PM
    Source: Harrison Wind on Twitter

Case closed

• priceisrite

@mh93 said...

Anyone not able to edit lineups on FD?

I successfully edited 12 lineups just now.

• TeHDruiD

Screw it, I’m throwing Hickson into a GPP

• Johnnyhooops

@TeHDruiD said...

Screw it, I’m throwing Hickson into a GPP

Rip

• nopepper7

@Johnnyhooops said...

Case closed

not really….if he was OUT it would be case closed. The Q is killing me

• Stickman731

Surprised – We are getting a more intelligent group of posters – I think this is the first day that a whole LU was not posted. I miss the derogatory comments and Detlef Schrempf et al. references.

Good Luck All

• xHotLineBlingx

Done with my LU’s hoping for some sweats later.

• csandbizzle

Odds the twitter feed blows up at 5:57 Central?

• TeHDruiD

@Johnnyhooops said...

Rip

It’s the name of the game. Go big or go home when it comes to GPP

• TheSixEnigma

Got the popcorn ready to eat and throw at the tv for the Pacers/Warriors game

• markopopovic

thaddy,bogdanovich/casspi,ed davis on gpp?

• IronMonkey415

No wonder…I’m sitting here looking at rotowire.com and they haven’t updated ****…LOL

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Stickman731 said...

Surprised – We are getting a more intelligent group of posters – I think this is the first day that a whole LU was not posted. I miss the derogatory comments and Detlef Schrempf et al. references.

Good Luck All

Wait until we get 3 minutes into the first game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).