• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/332794309

• Simba19

@Chief2112 said...

What is yours, or anyone else’s, favorite cash game to play and on which site? Just curious. I really need to scale back my GPP and play more cash but have had the worst luck in cash lately, primarily 50/50 on FD.

I like to play about $10 of $1 50/50 on FD with same lineup entered in one dollar single entry gpp

• portisredskin26

I’ve had pretty good success putting about 80% of my volume into single entry double-ups on DK, then the remaining 20% into some combination of 40-mans and/or the Daily Dollar. I usually hedge a little bit with the GPP lineup and swap out 4-6 players. Been slowly building my bank roll over the last two weeks doing this.

• Bellest

@Dmurphy104 said...

What is the typical payline difference between the 50/50s and double ups on FD? Single entry or multi entry?

I just looked at a few from last night, It was very close, 251 for double-up and 253 for 50/50s.
    All single entry.

• Jstri

I’m staying on the Rodney Stuckey train on DK until he proves me wrong

• canesfan136

I WOULDNT TAKE THAT CHANCE

• TheSixEnigma

Chef/West
    LBJ/PG13/KD
    DMC

Choices galore

• AWoo

@tmarohl said...

I think today is the day Golden State loses outright. Just a hunch. Indiana plays pretty good D. If PG13 has a great game, and Stuckey and Miles are hitting threes, we could have an upset.

You and everyone that thinks GSW will lose tonight to Indy. Likely not happening, GSW first real challenge imo is christmas vs CLE at 28-0

• BphillzMSU

I’m with you. I had GSW only potential loss on this road trip in Utah. I strongly think they will be undefeated going into Cleveland on Christmas. Maybe the only time I ever stack two squads.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Yesterday’s optimal lineup:
    DO NOT DELETE POST

Lowry, Kyle $9,300 42.4 PG
    Dragic, Goran $5,700 35.1 PG
    Wade, Dwyane $7,200 44.9 SG
    Ross, Terrence $3,500 33.2 SG
    Porter, Otto $5,100 40.8 SF
    Batum, Nicolas $7,300 33.4 SF
    Gasol, Pau $8,200 50 PF
    Sullinger, Jared $5,800 36.5 PF
    Jordan, DeAndre $7,200 45.4 C

$59,300

Balanced lineup wins the night when the high priced guys bomb…

• Whacko

Looking at those vegas lines kinda have me concerned
    with the Cavs right now favored by 9, the blowout factor is in play.
    …after LBJ gets his 5x is Love the guy to be on?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@Bellest said...

I just looked at a few from last night, It was very close, 251 for double-up and 253 for 50/50s.
    All single entry.

I entered one Double up just to see the pay line last night..and I have the same difference. I’ll probably add in a couple more tonight..to the point if I fall between those lines that I will at least break even.

• tmarohl

@AWoo said...

You and everyone that thinks GSW will lose tonight to Indy. Likely not happening, GSW first real challenge imo is christmas vs CLE at 28-0

I think Indiana has a better chance to beat Golden State at home than Cleveland does on Xmas at Golden State.

• mellofellowsu

@TheSixEnigma said...

Chef/West
    LBJ/PG13/KD
    DMC

Choices galore

No way to get away from stars tonight. Too many of them playing and not enough games to go balanced.

• JJDFS

i agree

• Whacko

Outside of Harden it is a crapshoot for the SG position.
    I see a few that might give some value but hard to make up the possible points if Harden gets to his value.

It’s early though so we have many hours to tweak and tinker LOL

• dominicanpapi

@Whacko said...

Looking at those vegas lines kinda have me concerned
    with the Cavs right now favored by 9, the blowout factor is in play.
    …after LBJ gets his 5x is Love the guy to be on?

The Cavs were favored by 10 at home against the Wiz and lost. I’ve got some Lillard, Crabbe, and CJ in some lineups.

• JSteele

I see SG down to Harden or Will Barton. Gallo might not play so someone will have to score

• xHotLineBlingx

Mario Chalmers could be a nice punt today.

• IronMonkey415

Like anyone on the Thunder can stop Gasol.

• BdotHobbs

Who do yall like better between Favors and Draymond tonite?

• millerto

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Mario Chalmers could be a nice punt today.

Chalmers or Conley. Guards have been killing the Thunder lately.

And Chalmers has a long history of roasting them. Westbrook flies around like crazy and gets all Westbrooky and Chalmers just calmly hits 3 after 3 like he’s Ray Allen. Man I hate that guy.

• Whacko

@IronMonkey415 said...

Nick Collison
    He can stop him…….. for about 12 min LOL

• JSteele

@IronMonkey415 said...

I’m not too sure what Serge Ibaka and Steven Adams would say to you

• docdondj

until Patrick Beverly gets priced over 5K i will probably play him almost every night

• millerto

@IronMonkey415 said...

Find me a game in Marc Gasol career where he has destroyed the Thunder. Just from memory, I’m gonna guess his average against Thunder is probably like 16 points and 8 rebounds, but I never recall seeing him just dominate.

Perkins is gone now though, so it should be a little better. But Adams is a legit big man defender.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).