• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/332794309

• WuChef1986

Loving Manimal and tobias today….. LBJ and Boogie are perfect gpp plays IMO

for cheap pg’s liking Larkin and burke

Bol to everyone today

• TheSixEnigma

Is it weird that the only two guys I’m totally comfortable with today are Harden and James?

Though, I think Curry is a must play and is match up proof.

Good luck with the scrubs tonight gents

• Whacko

On a serious note, I’ve never personally played a night were I have seen so many 10k guys on 1 slate.

I don’t think all 7 are going to miss value so is it a must to roster atleast 1 guy in that high range?
    and just build around that?
    or go total contrarian and hope ALL of them bomb like last night’s so called safe plays?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

Am I the only one who thinks the O/U on the Warriors/Pacers game is a bit high? Both teams are pretty good defensively. Also, I’m pretty sure Green will be guarding George tonight; I think I may play the fade and go a bit contrarian with KD. I think he’ll go overlooked a bit.

Sure, they’re both pretty good defensively, but look at the pace that game is going to play. The breakneck speed will cause more scoring chances, and mitigate the negative effect of the good defenses. High usage/high offensive efficiency players tend to do well against GS even with their stellar defense simply because GS plays so fast that they offer so many more chances to their opponents.

• JSteele

There’s so much value at PG it makes it easier to roster Harden. I like a lot of guys in the mid tier though so I’ll probably go balanced unless some obvious value comes out during the day

• AdrianxBeatason

Operation 80% ownership Thad Young

• Capone1233

Am i crazy to like Hayward tonight? He has been playing really well and is against Sac.

• lanean11

I keep landing on Payton and Jack

• xHotLineBlingx

@Capone1233 said...

Am i crazy to like Hayward tonight? He has been playing really well and is against Sac.

I got too Hayward he should get 38ish with Gobert out.

• frugal

@millerto said...

Find me a game in Marc Gasol career where he has destroyed the Thunder. Just from memory, I’m gonna guess his average against Thunder is probably like 16 points and 8 rebounds, but I never recall seeing him just dominate.

Perkins is gone now though, so it should be a little better. But Adams is a legit big man defender.

+1. I’m actually looking to Adams as a solid mega value play tonight.

• wlynch82

@JSteele said...

I’m not too sure what Serge Ibaka and Steven Adams would say to you

not to mention Kanter?

• AdrianxBeatason

^THIS

• dominicanpapi

@Whacko said...

On a serious note, I’ve never personally played a night were I have seen so many 10k guys on 1 slate.

I don’t think all 7 are going to miss value so is it a must to roster atleast 1 guy in that high range?
    and just build around that?
    or go total contrarian and hope ALL of them bomb like last night’s so called safe plays?

Think you gotta roster 2, which two…who knows. If I had to rank em, it would be Harden, Curry, George

• jrydell15

@millerto said...

Find me a game in Marc Gasol career where he has destroyed the Thunder. Just from memory, I’m gonna guess his average against Thunder is probably like 16 points and 8 rebounds, but I never recall seeing him just dominate.

http://statm.us/e/NyShL1xSe

Looks like he has had a couple of good games, but also a couple of really bad games

• AdrianxBeatason

@lanean11 said...

I keep landing on Payton and Jack

^THIS

• frugal

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Mario Chalmers could be a nice punt today.

+1. I’ve been taking backup guards in good matchups specifically Chalmers, Larkin, and Felton (Felton’s actually a different scenario) as value plays and it’s been working pretty well.

• tmocnay11

Gasol put up 31.2 fdp against OKC last game. Not dominant by any means and certainly not worth $8,100

• JSteele

Mo Williams could sit out

• millerto

@wlynch82 said...

not to mention Kanter?

Haha no. Kanter may be worst defensive center in the league not named Lopez. Just. No.

If somehow Kanter is on Gasol very much then yeah Gasol will go off. I expect Adams to play heavier minutes tonight.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

Think you gotta roster 2, which two…who knows. If I had to rank em, it would be Harden, Curry, George

I wouldn’t go about it like that…If you try to force one in just because you feel like you have too, it can hurt you. Build with the best value, and then upgrade where it makes sense. It will probably take you to having at least one of those guys, but doing it the other way around can be dangerous.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@jrydell15 said...

http://statm.us/e/NyShL1xSe

Looks like he has had a couple of good games, but also a couple of really bad games

The better games were without Durant in there, the duds were with Durant, for what that’s worth.

• mellofellowsu

Really think Love bounces back tonight.

• Moxie

Any value at PF? I can’t find any picks besides Favors that I really care for.

• AdrianxBeatason

@mellofellowsu said...

Really think Love bounces back tonight.

really struggling with him or Thad Young at this point. I’m punting the other PF spot on FD so i have to pick one.

• Sirius13

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Mario Chalmers could be a nice punt today.

and low owned i got some shares of him and conley

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).