• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 211
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

Im just gonna start off by saying – ANTHONYYYY DAVISSSS

• ezreads

i’ll start off with * clears his throat* jjjjjjooohhnnn wwaallllllll, THAT IS ALL

• frozenleafz

or EMBIIIIIIIID

• DirkDigglerz

First things first Jameer Nelson has been crushing value for 3 straight games now. I will roster him tonight and he’ll put up a dud

• zNaTuraL

In in rondo tonight. 2 brutal games in a row? Time to rebound

• DirkDigglerz

@zNaTuraL said...

In in rondo tonight. 2 brutal games in a row? Time to rebound

Against the Spurs?

• SzymonK

Last $25 in bankroll, where should I enter? $11×2 Quintuple? 50/50?

• tevtenger

some 1$, 2$ tournaments and couple double and triple ups

• CaldwellTylerusng94

Tim Frazier in a big spot if Jrue or Moore are out

• zNaTuraL

@DirkDigglerz said...

Against the Spurs?

Yep. Just got a feeling lol. I’m thinking he’ll be relatively low owned.

• dominicanpapi

@CaldwellTylerusng94 said...

Tim Frazier in a big spot if Jrue or Moore are out

Yeah the punts I like are: Nelson, Frazier, Galloway (especially if those two are out), Mack and Joe Johnson since Hood and Hill are out.

• bangthedrummond

Optimus Dime, Brow, and The Process. Ownership will be thru the mah fackin roof,but today is all about hitting your mids and punts

• CaldwellTylerusng94

@bangthedrummond said...

Optimus Dime, Brow, and The Process. Ownership will be thru the mah fackin roof,but today is all about hitting your mids and punts

Wow the Fan Duel prices on Embid are STILL messed up… geez

• BUFUu2

Towns is in a good spot but how come everytime I play Towns I am always worried

• depalma13

Marc Gasol and build from there.

• natedenver34

I don’t trust optimizers, but I do look at them and they (rg optimizer) had AD protected at 48 pts. Does it know something that I don’t know? Seems like a really low projection.

• dp33071

Lots of good punts tonight, stars and scrub nights for me. Nelson, Daniels, Mills, Mack, Saric, Joe Johnson all is good spots to me. Build a core you like and use some punts, mix and match and hope you have the right combo.

• teachmehowtocutty

Liking a full game stack of washington denver with wall beal markieff and jameer barton and chandler. Nuggets have hinted at benching mudiay and faried to shake things up.

• Jeddy3

@natedenver34 said...

I don’t trust optimizers, but I do look at them and they (rg optimizer) had AD protected at 48 pts. Does it know something that I don’t know? Seems like a really low projection.

That’s his average in 5 games against them in his career. This is brought down a lot because he had a 29.3 game. Usually the rg optimizer isn’t biased like this, so I’m guessing it will be altered throughout the day. Especially with injuries (probably to him, though).

• ehylton

Quick overview for FD

Value PG: Nelson, Harrison, Sergio, Murray
    Value SG: Daniels & Allen
    Value SF: Hill, Carroll, Joe Johnson
    Value PF: Holmes, Saric, Jones
    Value C: Lopez?

• Cbed11

@BUFUu2 said...

Towns is in a good spot but how come everytime I play Towns I am always worried

Because he plays with two guys that have never saw a shot they didn’t like.

• Green_Ranger_91

Thinking about fading the GS/Utah and maybe going with a game stack somewhere. Just feeling iffy about it. Golden State has been playing good defense lately and Utah plays at a slow pace. It’s really hard to play anyone except for maybe KD. But with Wall and AD in great matchups, I can’t see myself paying for him either.

• bobo1096

GS 2nd string is the value

• Green_Ranger_91

@bobo1096 said...

GS 2nd string is the value

If GS rests someone, I may be more interested. Liking Igoudala.

• ASalvaro

best value on the board tonight Pau Gasol against his former team at only $5,000

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).