• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 211
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kylar18

@jim1212 said...

Marc Gasol or Embeed on FD

Embiid pretty safely over there. The price difference on DK isn’t as great. Embiid is kind of a free square on FD

• DirkDigglerz

Im all over Mirotic tonight super low owned he might have that random 40 burger

• bhr1989

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m all over Mirotic tonight super low owned he might have that random 40 burger

Not falling for that one again after the Mavericks game disaster.

• kylar18

@bigkino217 said...

livingston sitting for the warriors. guess that means the rest are playing

Is it finally Patrick Mccaw night? Lol, I kid of course but the guy looked pretty great in preseason. You still can’t play anyone off the warrior bench IMO, maybe Ian Clarke would be the only guy worth considering in a blowout.

• bigkino217

@loutheitalian said...

Can play barron on fd but he is 6.6k on dk where as only 5.7 on fd what’s his ceiling 30? At that tag on dk will not work

his ceiling is clearly more than 30. hard to play him at 6.6k though

• clrockny24

@kylar18 said...

Sometimes in DFS it really is this easy, can’t let your own brain talk you off the good plays. Yeah, it’s not sneaky but If it’s the best value on the night it’s already chalky, you’ll have to have it to win.

that’s my thinking with Wall. Not value, but chalky. Ownership will be high, but you most likely need him.

• nateW

Lol though at Joe Johnson suddenly finding himself having to take on the mighty Warriors as probably the top option. Wonder what he thinking right now?

• bonkurz

Harkless has me looking elsewhere, and just swapping in Turner leaves me with quite a bit of salary left over. Swap Lowry in for Wall and upgrade to Chandler at SF?

• RobertoTomba

@kylar18 said...

Is it finally Patrick Mccaw night? Lol, I kid of course but the guy looked pretty great in preseason. You still can’t play anyone off the warrior bench IMO, maybe Ian Clarke would be the only guy worth considering in a blowout.

On a normal team, you’d see more run from the reserves when the team’s up by 30. But, Kerr defers to his many stars to tell him if they want to keep playing. It’s worked well so far, so I can’t see things changing,

• wlynch82

@bonkurz said...

Harkless has me looking elsewhere, and just swapping in Turner leaves me with quite a bit of salary left over. Swap Lowry in for Wall and upgrade to Chandler at SF?

I like the Lowry over Wall move tonight. Pretty solid discount and Wall will be ridiculously owned coming off his career night.

• draggin49

True , stars from GSW were in late last night when they massacred the sorry ass clippers

• mataug21

@wlynch82 said...

I like the Lowry over Wall move tonight. Pretty solid discount and Wall will be ridiculously owned coming off his career night.

I like this too for some reason.

• danglejang95

anybody still on rudy gobert?

• mataug21

@danglejang95 said...

anybody still on rudy gobert?

I’d rather pay up for Gasol

• hobbes2d

@dominicanpapi said...

I’ve got Ian Clark as a punt in a couple of lineups, if he could get 25+ minutes man…

He and McCaw will get near 30 minutes tonight. This might be a McGee or Looney spot too.

• skampdiddy

What about Norm Powell tonight? Doubt Carroll goes tonight, but it hasn’t been announced yet.

• nateW

Rajon Rondo looks like a good play tonight: Jimmy and Wade will see tough defense, but Rondo should be able to exploit his match up, right? They might defer to him more?

• wlynch82

@mataug21 said...

I like this too for some reason.

Don’t get me wrong, it could crash and burn. BUT there could theoretically be a scenario where Lowry has an A+ game for like 55 and Wall has a C+ game for like 40. Stranger things have happened. Obviously not the most likely outcome but not at all impossible.

Anyone have the FantasyLabs projected GPP ownership for these two? I am operating under the assumption that Wall will be like 50% owned and Lowry like 15% or so.

• mbunner23

So who’s the best cash game center. Gasol or Embiid?

• bigkino217

@wlynch82 said...

Don’t get me wrong, it could crash and burn. BUT there could theoretically be a scenario where Lowry has an A+ game for like 55 and Wall has a C+ game for like 40. Stranger things have happened. Obviously not the most likely outcome but not at all impossible.

Anyone have the FantasyLabs projected GPP ownership for these two? I am operating under the assumption that Wall will be like 50% owned and Lowry like 15% or so.

plus lowry’s been pretty consistent lately. hit 40+ in 5 straight

• hobbes2d

@dominicanpapi said...

I might eat crow by the end of the night if Mack gets 25-30 FDP, but I think the play in tournaments might be going up to Nelson (remember the Wizards bench is horrific) or Frazier (if Jrue is out) rather than going to Mack. You’d figure Mack might be 30-40% owned. I’m still debating it, right now I’ve got Joe Johnson in there as my only Jazz player.

Jamal Murray, Frazier and Sergio in great spots tonight and are great pivots off others.

• RobertoTomba

@nateW said...

Rajon Rondo looks like a good play tonight: Jimmy and Wade will see tough defense, but Rondo should be able to exploit his match up, right? They might defer to him more?

He followed up the nightmarish “revenge game” against Dallas with 37 invisible minutes against Detroit. I want to see that Rondo’s head is back in the game before I spend a roster spot on him. The only good thing is that ownership will almost certainly be low in case this is the game where he figures it out.

• hobbes2d

@draggin49 said...

True , stars from GSW were in late last night when they massacred the sorry ass clippers

they def partied with Jay-Z after the game.

• mchrisman

@wlynch82 said...

Wall 41%+ Lowry 21-25% that’s on FD

• tim51278

Any update on Jrue? Debating playing Galloway

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).