• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 211
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• LouisD21

How crazy would it be if DFS salaries fluctuated like spreads do? HAHA JJ would be like $8k right now

• traviswhite

covington back, someone talk me off of this

• deerosa

@Jagwarr said...

I often find myself in agreement with you but on this one play I’m think Gobert will be the first to sit in a blowout. Kerr is very upfront with his players sitting and it doesn’t look like any stars are.

Reaching for a Utah player besides Mack seems to be reaching too far. Yeah anyone of them could be key but unless your making multiple lineups alternating and hoping, it looks to be a bust for me. Any thoughts on Utah at this time?

Jagwarr, all good.

I will have multiple LU’s. Not all Gobert but with the Gasol news I may go his way in a few and hoping all will stay away.

He was supposed to get some rest earlier in the week and that never came to be, due to ZBO being out. Remember when the coach had the “meaningful minutes” quote look at his log.

In regards to UTAH, Trey Lyles or Boris Diaw may win some people money. I hate playing either of them as I can never get them right!

Also, I stopped predicting blowouts a long time ago.

• Storm

Lowry and McCollum or Rubio and Derozan in cash?

• millerto

@deerosa said...

Also, I stopped predicting blowouts a long time ago.

Usually a good idea, but this one seems about as safe as they come. A team with 4 all stars vs. a team with 4 starters out.

• bonkurz

Ugh Gasol news is driving me crazy. Can’t find a lineup I like without going over by 1-200 or being under by 5…

• monarch

I like Lillard now GPP. Low ownership and most people see at Memphis and just move on.

• wlynch82

@monarch said...

I like Lillard now GPP. Low ownership and most people see at Memphis and just move on.

With all this value you can pretty easily swing Lowry/Lillard/AD on DK.

• ASitar

The Wizards/Nugs game reminds me of the Wizards/PHX game last week. Wall put up 57 points (FD) and Beal had 45. Same bad D same pace. 110 points from those two again tonight. Build from there.

• traviswhite

the portland memphis line has moved in favor of portland by -4. gasol might be out

• antzilla810

@ASitar said...

The Wizards/Nugs game reminds me of the Wizards/PHX game last week. Wall put up 57 points (FD) and Beal had 45. Same bad D same pace. 110 points from those two again tonight. Build from there.

Stacked this game with the brow.

• hunteezee

Kawhi or Jimmy for cash?.. or neither.

• GGee87

@bonkurz said...

Ugh Gasol news is driving me crazy. Can’t find a lineup I like without going over by 1-200 or being under by 5…

Leaving 500 on the table is a great way to differentiate because alot of people look to spend that very last penny just to spend it instead of just sticking with the original player.

• bangthedrummond

Looking at some alternate value, thoughts on Troy Williams and Anthony Brown?

• Rounders26

Does anyone know if draft kings accepts visa/MasterCard gift cards?

• Steroid

@Rounders26 said...

Does anyone know if draft kings accepts visa/MasterCard gift cards?

Yes they do

• BUFUu2

If for some act of god, The GS vs Utah game stays close i guarntee i cash with this lineup lmao, therefore guarnteeing a blow out

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Sometimes moving to the late night games and short slates avoids the sharks and confusion.

• Steroid

Anyone here playing a guy named Anthony Davis?

• scopa

@BUFUu2 said...

If for some act of god, The GS vs Utah game stays close i guarntee i cash with this lineup lmao, therefore guarnteeing a blow out

Can you even begin to imagine how many things must go wrong for this game to remain close/competitive?

• 50gopackgo

I kind of like him aswell, well rested compared to the other guys and should be lower owned the saric. But risky none the less.

• rayjay43

which 3 of the jazz is likely to be most owned?

• tim51278

Odds the GSW starters play 3 quarters and all crush value then sit?

• dunbarnation

As long as Holiday plays, my lineups are set. This night will be fun to see how everything turns out because so much is in the air right now lol.

• millerto

@Steroid said...

Anyone here playing a guy named Anthony Davis?

You mean the Unibroke? I’ll play him some, but as always, scared of him breaking a nail and misisng half the game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).