• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 211
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbunner23

Nelson a must play?

• mbunner23

So is John wall.

• Damodei12

@erizos17 said...

Now i know what im asking people for christmas lol

Feel like Jamychal has the safer floor. Especially if gasol is out, he’s a rebounding monster

• jessedio

AD should have a monster triple double tonight. I’m going stars and scrubs to fit in Brow in all lineups.

• IsuckatDK

Diaw/Barton or Randolph/AHarrison

• spursfan1

Best F for 3.3k or under? DK cash

• nateW

Lmao! Warriors could probably just start Curry, Green, and Durant and blow Utah out tonight.

• BUFUu2

man today just keeps getting worse

• Htg0204

Lillard/lavine or McCollum/beal?
    DK GPP

• Headre3000

@nateW said...

Sometimes teams will keep the game close if they know they will win just to give the fans something to stick around and watch. Warriors might take it easy on the Jazz for 4 quarters and then win it in the end, allowing the Jazz to get hot and hang in the game. Only time a team really needs to blow out another team is if they have concern they might not pull it out in a close game. I’m sure there is no concern with that so the Warriors might play relaxed and allow the Jazz to stick in it. If that is the case than if you stacked that game you should be in good shape.

Stop it

• IsuckatDK

@spursfan1 said...

Best F for 3.3k or under? DK cash

Diaw at 3400

• wlynch82

@mbunner23 said...

So is John wall.

If you are going with Wall, by all means go nuts. But I don’t see how Mudiay being out makes Wall any more attractive than he already was. The DEN PG matchup with Mudiay playing is like top 3 most attractive in the league.

• CaldwellTylerusng94

any news on Jrue or Moore?

• nateW

If I didn’t play since preseason I would have 40 dollars in bankroll still in my account. ): But then those evenings would have been boring and wondering what would have happened if I played.

• BUFUu2

ok so am i right with since nelson is moving up to the starting lineup, wilson should be a must play for me. He will destroy the wizards 2nd unit.

• nateW

What happens if Durant breaks an ankle tonight when he didn’t even need to play? Why play him?

• chronoxiong

Who’s going to start for Mike Malone’s trolling rotations? Is Jameer Nelson going to start? Or does he see him as more of a scorer off the bench type of player?

• Touchole

@Rounders26 said...

Any specific that you have used? Does it need to be in your name, or generic gift card? I tried a visa last week and it wouldn’t work. Thanks.

Vanilla Visa gift cards work.

• jblastman

thoughts on Mack on Utah for tonight?

• TheSJ40

@BUFUu2 said...

ok so am i right with since nelson is moving up to the starting lineup, wilson should be a must play for me. He will destroy the wizards 2nd unit.

Murray is sneaky too going against that Wiz 2nd unit

• spursfan1

Shabazz Muhammad OR David West OR Oubre OR Simmons OR Doug McDermmot?

• draggin49

Good luck trusting Malone with anything related to rotations.

• IsuckatDK

Lyles/Barton or Sergio/ZBo, please!!

• FargoBison

@spursfan1 said...

Can I chose Or none?

• BUFUu2

@spursfan1 said...

no offense but all the value and you pick those guys as sleepers am i not seeing something

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).