• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 211
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• erizos17

@nateW said...

Sometimes teams will keep the game close if they know they will win just to give the fans something to stick around and watch. Warriors might take it easy on the Jazz for 4 quarters and then win it in the end, allowing the Jazz to get hot and hang in the game. Only time a team really needs to blow out another team is if they have concern they might not pull it out in a close game. I’m sure there is no concern with that so the Warriors might play relaxed and allow the Jazz to stick in it. If that is the case than if you stacked that game you should be in good shape.

This is the funniest thing i’ve read in here besides tammy’s posts

• BUFUu2

@TheSJ40 said...

Murray is sneaky too going against that Wiz 2nd unit

you are correct my main man thank you i knew i was missing someone

• aguigno

@erizos17 said...

This is the funniest thing i’ve read in here besides tammy’s posts

————————————

• BUFUu2

the only question is porter normally stays on with the 2nd unit can he control wilson and hold him back on dk points

• wystateofmind

@nateW said...

Sometimes teams will keep the game close if they know they will win just to give the fans something to stick around and watch. Warriors might take it easy on the Jazz for 4 quarters and then win it in the end, allowing the Jazz to get hot and hang in the game. Only time a team really needs to blow out another team is if they have concern they might not pull it out in a close game. I’m sure there is no concern with that so the Warriors might play relaxed and allow the Jazz to stick in it. If that is the case than if you stacked that game you should be in good shape.

Warriors will stomp on them by 40 if they can.

• BUFUu2

@nateW said...

omg really if that is the case why don’t they have dk for wwe

• BigPod

Murray or Patterson for Dk utility?

• csandbizzle

@BigPod said...

Murray or Patterson for Dk utility?

I like Murray more personally

• BigPod

@csandbizzle said...

I like Murray more personally

Leaning that way, thanks man!

• Stickman731

@bhr1989 said...

No talk of Gortat vs that soft Selection of players??

He is my kryptonite – i play him he sucks – I do not play him – he goes 7-9X. I am not playing him tonight.

• BUFUu2

@wystateofmind said...

Warriors will stomp on them by 40 if they can.

why you say that they only beat up on the pacers 142-106

• Cbed11

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this before but why should we be surprised that Malone is a total mess? After all the owner is also the owner of the Rams, where mediocrity is lauded. Karl was never going to win a title in Denver, but at least he fielded playoff teams.

• flyersfan28

DK GPP: Troy Daniels and Embid or Wade and Otto Porter

• Supersharpie

Mack or Murray for GPP?

• Tyrin22

@bigkino217 said...

lol you think joe johnson is a trap, but raul neto (who has played all of 27 minutes this season) is a play?

Don’t forget the mention of Ingles and Mack. Joe Johnson could very well play solid and exceed value, but he’s not the most obvious value play even at his price. The Warriors aren’t resting anybody by the sound of it so what makes you think he’s going to go off against Durant, Klay, or Iggy?

• jblastman

with them announcing Carroll will play, is he worth a spot?

• millerto

@Supersharpie said...

Mack or Murray for GPP?

One of those guys will get you a zero tonight. Shouldn’t be hard to figure out which one?

Nevermind. Thought that said Mudiay.

• zpa1989

assuming the warriors guys do play, whos the best guy to use? durant curry klay or draymond? im kind of lost on this. they all seem viable.

• ASalvaro

to think when i 1st started playing DFS i would make out my lineups early in the morning and not even check for changes lol ..you can’t win doing that in the NBA thats for sure

• wlynch82

@zpa1989 said...

assuming the warriors guys do play, whos the best guy to use? durant curry klay or draymond? im kind of lost on this. they all seem viable.

The problem is that the game looks like an enormous blowout.

• csandbizzle

@Cbed11 said...

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this before but why should we be surprised that Malone is a total mess? After all the owner is also the owner of the Rams, where mediocrity is lauded. Karl was never going to win a title in Denver, but at least he fielded playoff teams.

I don’t want to hang it all on Mike Malone, but he’s had a rough go in Denver.

The roster construction of that team is awful. You have a highly touted PG who just can’t seem to be consistent 2 up and coming centers who can’t stay healthy but also can’t play together, and like 7 high quality bench players. And then there’s Murray who I think is a legitimate star in the making.

seriously any team would kill to have one of Barton, Chandler, Faried, Nelson coming off the bench and he’s gotta some how work all of them in while making sure Nurkic and Jokic aren’t on the floor together too much, or on the floor too much at all. If god forbid 3 or 4 of your bench guys get hot you have to run them all for 30 minutes and your starters get pissed riding the pine.

His rotations suck and I hate him from a DFS perspective but I also feel bad for him …a little. I guess

• spursfan1

Is there something I dont know about Bjelica? He is poping in some models…

• BUFUu2

@zpa1989 said...

when the utah starters were in i would roll with green and durant that is where you attack utah

• JNZ

Sergio Rodriguez or Tim Frazier cash? both are same price

• aguigno

@Cbed11 said...

————————————————-

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.