• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 211
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• circadudexl

@Creighton_3 said...

That’s a real bummer, I’d be pretty upset. I was sitting in 30th on the late night with about 2 minutes to go in the SAS CHI game and I dropped all the way down to 640th or so. Still came out ahead on the night on DK and Fanduel, good luck tomorrow everyone!

I mean I shouldn’t be made I still profited 850 in the late night but it’s just the fact such a garbage player Danny green did that lol I should be more mad a klay cause if he hit one more shot I would have been in first

• circadudexl

Anyone know the Pay line in the 5 dollar double up?

• KRD227

Another good night on yahoo for me. Ill-nana, Ingles, and Mack were huge for me. I was so close to late swapping Embiid for Gasol but didn’t pull the trigger…that would have been huge. Didn’t have time to make a lineup on FD tonight.

• Creighton_3

Yeah you can’t be too mad at a nice cash like that, but I agree, the fact that it’s a scrub like Green makes it worse. Klay burned me too, no reason for him to only hit 17 tonight, just bad luck.

• rebkell

@circadudexl said...

Anyone know the Pay line in the 5 dollar double up?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/34330564

• circadudexl

@rebkell said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/34330564

Sorry should have said for fanduel. Thanks though!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).