7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) —- T: 202
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

Wild looking slate, injury news makes this interesting:
    Waiting on DSJ news, if he’s out it puts Barea and Yogi firmly in play with more usage for Barnes and Wes.

Orlando / Denver has the highest total and should be a blast. With no Fournier (or T Ross, to a lesser extent), is it all Elf and Vuc and gordon? No thanks Aaron afflalo.
    Barton and Harris should be firing away all night.

If AD is out, Most people will keep riding Jrue and Boogie. For good reason. Hopefully we find out AD news after shootaround.

• underdawgs

And I can’t believe I forgot the most important question of the day: are we going back to the Jakarr Sampson well?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

Waiting on DSJ news, if he’s out it puts Barea and Yogi firmly in play with more usage for Barnes and Wes.

Orlando / Denver has the highest total and should be a blast. With no Fournier (or T Ross, to a lesser extent), is it all Elf and Vuc and gordon? No thanks Aaron afflalo.

If AD is out, Most people will keep riding Jrue and Boogie. For good reason. Hopefully we find out AD news after shootaround.

Yeah. I’m not going to be playing Afflalo either. But I do like the idea of Payton (on DK idk if I wanna pay 8.1k on FD) and Gordon as well. But yeah depends on the site. I’ll probably play a bit more Simmons as well. I’m also on Barton already in a LU I went ahead and built last night. And I think Simpson is viable at only 3.4k again vs NO. I’d be happy if he cracked 20pts at 6x. Upside for more. And also Randolph again, he’s still cheap on DK

• DirkDigglerz

Interesting slate gonna blog some. ALL THE COUSINS

• KindGuy

Love tonight’s slate. 8 games and the sweet spot for me is 7-9 games. Also like how it ends early. We should all know where we stand by 10:30.

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

Gordon was the first stud I looked at for tonight.

Unfortunately, he’s 9200 on FD. I do have a couple shares of Vuc though.

• geegoo75

I don’t care if RWB and PG are both out I an done with rostering c Anthony…. what a bum

• DirkDigglerz

Interesting Yahoo players the Yahoo cup changed the format it’s now single ighest scoring lineup wins the 10k wow changing my strategy then

• KindGuy

@DirkDigglerz said...

Interesting Yahoo players the Yahoo cup changed the format it’s now single ighest scoring lineup wins the 10k wow changing my strategy then

WTF? Lol, how do you just change the strategy in the middle of the freaking season. LMAO.

I’m not complaining though because I missed a lot of the weeks.

Hopefully I can steal a win :P

• KindGuy

@geegoo75 said...

I don’t care if RWB and PG are both out I an done with rostering c Anthony…. what a bum

Damnit, keep last nights games in yesterday’s thread! I hadn’t checked my scores from last night yet lol

Thanks for the spoiler. I had Melo :(

• KindGuy

@DirkDigglerz said...

The new strategy isn’t fair. The winner is going to benefit from a high scoring night lol

• DirkDigglerz

@elementasrat said...

WTF? Lol, how do you just change the strategy in the middle of the freaking season. LMAO.

I’m not complaining though because I missed a lot of the weeks.

Hopefully I can steal a win :P

I was using semi safe lineups scoring between 280 to 310 now I’m changing it to boom or bust lineups. Last season I got to The top 100 using that strategy

• DirkDigglerz

@elementasrat said...

The new strategy isn’t fair. The winner is going to benefit from a high scoring night lol

379 is a. High number to. Beat but. Not. Impossible..

• MrPerfekt7

@underdawgs said...

And I can’t believe I forgot the most important question of the day: are we going back to the Jakarr Sampson well?

Shhhhhhhhhhh don’t say that to LOUD lol.
    That game itself will have a lot of value. So many revenge game narratives involved

• KindGuy

@DirkDigglerz said...

379 is a. High number to. Beat but. Not. Impossible..

I can’t believe they just changed it. I feel bad for everyone that wasted their time for 8 weeks.

Can they just make it every day now? Give everyone as many chances to get a high score.

Also, I just checked and I’m already in the top 13,000 thanks to the rule changed . I only played twice LOL. Top 3,350 get paid.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@underdawgs said...

I don’t know about you but 16 rebounds seems like an absolute LOCK

• BUFUu2

you guys thinking a young/olap/collison would be a bad idea playing them in the same lineup

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

I don’t know about you but 16 rebounds seems like an absolute LOCK

hopefully. And maybe a block and a steal this go around with more than 6 pts as well.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Lebron passed kd for 4th all time played Ppg in his career. Technically 2nd because Elgin Baylor/wilt don’t count.

• JZ2318

@elementasrat said...

I can’t believe they just changed it. I feel bad for everyone that wasted their time for 8 weeks.

Can they just make it every day now? Give everyone as many chances to get a high score.

Also, I just checked and I’m already in the top 13,000 thanks to the rule changed . I only played twice LOL. Top 3,350 get paid.

They didn’t change it. They drop 6 lowest scores so this being week 7, only your highest counts.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

you guys thinking a young/olap/collison would be a bad idea playing them in the same lineup

Wait on the cojo/turner news. I still haven’t figured out why ind minutes fluctuate so much game to game.

• DirkDigglerz

@JZ2318 said...

They didn’t change it. They drop 6 lowest scores so this being week 7, only your highest counts.

Oops thought they changed it my bad hahaha.. Looks like I’m going back to. My old strategy

• TrustinthePlan

Just by first look, the stars KD and LBJ should be in positions to eat tonight. The Orlando/Den game looks stackable, although everytime I roster Elf on a shelf, he burns me. The Sac/NO game looks enticing too. I worry about Boogie trying to get Zbo in foul trouble, but I like some other narratives in that game.

• KindGuy

@JZ2318 said...

Oh wow LMAO

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@TrustinthePlan said...

Just by first look, the stars KD and LBJ should be in positions to eat tonight. The Orlando/Den game looks stackable, although everytime I roster Elf on a shelf, he burns me. The Sac/NO game looks enticing too. I worry about Boogie trying to get Zbo in foul trouble, but I like some other narratives in that game.

Elf is a weird fella. That lineup is fuckin decimated tho

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).