7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) —- T: 202
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

How do I get in on that FD league? Id like to play against other RG members as well.

i’ll send you an invite

petergunz82 i’ll send a DK invite

• Petergunz82

What are the parameters of these two DK tourneys? Do we have to roster Rudy Gay and DMC?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

Nah Johnny o Bryant backup C I say 16 minutes for him then 32 for Dwight. They brought him up and he was getting backup C when zeller was out this season.

Your missing Frank’s minutes there.. and no other player that deserves to see the floor. If you look closely his natural position is PF… so Who gets Frank Kaminsky minutes? Please inform me. Marvin Williams will not play 35+ minutes tonight on the front end of a back to back. I’m open for this debate now.

You say JOB3 gets 16 only behind Dwight Howard. Who comes in off the bench at PF for Williams, how many minutes does that person play and why?

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

i’ll send you an invite

petergunz82 i’ll send a DK invite

You still got slots KAT? I want in tonight. DK name is witelightning.

• gillio

Kris Dunn too cheap tonight. Scored 45.3 agasint hornets last time they played.

• roomchat

Seems people are jumping off ZBo tonight. I’m not sure of the logic. He still seems like a better bet to hit 35+ than other forwards around his price point (J Simmons, D Sabonis, etc.)

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Here’s a tip too Draymond is from Flint Michigan

Yes he is. He says it’s “refreshing” to play the Pistons in Detroit.

• DirkDigglerz

@gillio said...

Khris Dunn too cheap tonight. Scored 45.3 agasint hornets last time they played.

Agree he’s in a great spot seemed to locked his minutes too at the 30’s

• gillio

@roomchat said...

Seems people are jumping off ZBo tonight. I’m not sure of the logic. He still seems like a better bet to hit 35+ than other forwards around his price point (J Simmons, D Sabonis, etc.)

I like ZBo tonight. He’s in a good spot

• zigger77

@KATburger said...

Your missing Frank’s minutes there.. and no other player that deserves to see the floor. If you look closely his natural position is PF… so Who gets Frank Kaminsky minutes? Please inform me. Marvin Williams will not play 35+ minutes tonight on the front end of a back to back. I’m open for this debate now.

You say JOB3 gets 16 only behind Dwight Howard. Who comes in off the bench at PF for Williams, how many minutes does that person play and why?

The one game frank was out, Marvin got 31 then treveon graham played 22 but mostly backup 4. Then last game Marvin played 29 graham 13 and kaminsky 6 so that’s all the 4 minutes.

• bjacksonibew

@KATburger said...

Sent you a pm broski

• gaelicgirl

@KATburger said...

i’ll send you an invite

Would you be so kind as to post the link for the FD tourney? Invites don’t work there. Merci, mon ami!

• DirkDigglerz

@zigger77 said...

The one game frank was out, Marvin got 31 then treveon graham played 22 but mostly backup 4. Then last game Marvin played 29 graham 13 and kaminsky 6 so that’s all the 4 minutes.

Wow zigger is very informative

• americanpaleale

@tmarohl said...

Here is your tip of the day. Wesley Mathews. Always plays well against the Bucks, and he will be playing in the same arena where he starred in college and he will probably have 100 family and friends in the arena as he grew up 70 miles away in Madison.

Agreed…. Tore the Bucks up last game. I expect Dallas to be jacking up 3’s all night. I may play both him and Barrea.

• colb24

@gillio said...

I like ZBo tonight. He’s in a good spot

good spot vs potentially Davis and Cousins? lol I dont know the numbers but off of memory I think big men have really struggled against those two, simple fact is trying to guard them causing foul trouble.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

witelightning

Yea the DK i’m trying to something different and fun lol. I named it 6 player game stack… haha? $1 50/50 20 man league its open still i’ll send one.

• zigger77

@DirkDigglerz said...

Wow zigger is very informative

Can’t tell if srs but yeah 👍

• NarrowJ

@KATburger said...

May and not.. two different things.. if you continue to read i say “if Myles Turner sits this game changes dramatically” Would help if you quoted the whole post so that can be referenced to? Or did we just stop reading because of that phrase? … lol i’m done for the day. ttyl building cores for tomorrow from: LA Lakers at Charlotte, Philadelphia at Cleveland and Utah at Milwaukee.

You are awfully sensitive. I was agreeing with you.

• Harbaugh

@gaelicgirl said...

Yes he is. He says it’s “refreshing” to play the Pistons in Detroit.

No, Dray is from Saginaw, my hometown.

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

Yea the DK i’m trying to something different and fun lol. I named it 6 player game stack… haha? $1 50/50 20 man league its open still i’ll send one.

Got the invite thanks man.

• gillio

@colb24 said...

good spot vs potentially Davis and Cousins? lol I dont know the numbers but off of memory I think big men have really struggled against those two, simple fact is trying to guard them causing foul trouble.

Davis is still questionable for this game, and they’d be smart to be careful with him since he’s made of paper

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

This is Frank and Cody Zeller being out of the game. With Dwight Howard on the front end of a back to back. If frank/cody were out than this point is relative, but in your situation there not.

Back to the question though, who comes in at PF? so Graham, and he says the majority of minutes? Even with Mirotic/Portis length? When graham has fallen out of favor during the course of the year? I think JOB3 was brought up for a reason and that reason is to surplant graham. Thank you for the reasoning though. The readers deserve that, the whys ya know.

• DirkDigglerz

@Harbaugh said...

No, he’s from Saginaw, my hometown.

Oops got mixed upin my memory Kuzma is the one from Flint lol haha how far is that from the Arena?

• BUFUu2

just a idea but anyone look at stanley johnson….. Last time played well against durant and company and had 40mins…. Good chance he gets 40 mins again and will be guarding durant not saying he will stop him but will be around the ball a lot

• NarrowJ

Boogie’s last 2 vs Zach R:

41 pts 23 reb
    41 pts 16 reb

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).