7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) —- T: 202
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roadrunner1976

Elf puts up 25 bummer. Or like 32.5 making it impossible to win. Calling it now.

• jgchinz

Is Livingston a terrible play w no Curry or McCaw?

• iron_tactics

@jgchinz said...

Quinn Cook and Nick Young probably gets the minutes

• TeamTarek

@jgchinz said...

yes cuz hes starting. cant imagine having him alot of usage with mcgee, durant, klay and green on the court

• FanFooBaa

D. Valentine puts up a 46 FP night tonight. Book it.

• IT4MVP

Jaylen or Iggy??

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

From Fanduel Rep

“David: I appreciate the feedback and will be glad to let the Product Operations team know about your thoughts regarding Friends Mode.”

Lets see if they listen lol and allow large leagues, where people can create contests like on DK ..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Dr_Shull said...

dr_shull

got u.. accept!!! lol dang.. missed that talking to fanduel reps grrr..

• iron_tactics

@KATburger said...

From Fanduel Rep

“David: I appreciate the feedback and will be glad to let the Product Operations team know about your thoughts regarding Friends Mode.”

Lets see if they listen lol and allow large leagues, where people can create contests like on DK ..

Looks like the FD one didn’t fill

• kdsdawg

wish I had time to change my L/Us with JaVale McGhee starting..bet he gets more minutes trying to keep up with Drummond, and we all know what he can do with minutes

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

ahh its ok if it doesn’t go live.. still have a good sample size to judge things on.. sorry guys should have went lower amount of entries :/

• tmarohl

Now that we are locked, who is going to be ruled out?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Goodluck tonight everyone!

• got9forya

good luck yall.

• iron_tactics

@KATburger said...

ahh its ok if it doesn’t go live.. still have a good sample size to judge things on.. sorry guys should have went lower amount of entries :/

All good, all for fun no biggie

• RipCityRings

Lance Stephenson and Jeff Green in the same lineup, what could go wrong…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@iron_tactics said...

Looks like the FD one didn’t fill

The thing is, theres 5 RG leagues now on FD .. so i just reached out to them to ask them to consider removing the ‘20’ person limit, and giving flexibility to the members to create contests like DK .. the one that people just joined today filled.. the other ones looks like a couple people didn’t want to hop in today. So brings me to just needing fanduel to hop on board with a large community wanting to get together, and them changing to more like a DK approach to leagues… we’ll see if they do it, bumber though I know.

• iron_tactics

@RipCityRings said...

Lance Stephenson and Jeff Green in the same lineup, what could go wrong…

• joncartel

Panicked last-second overhaul of my cash lineup with my entire bankroll in play. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Ahhh, NBA DFS….

• Dfspacman

Slept off listening to the rotogrinders podcast, woke up with 10 mins to lock, rushed all 13 of my lineups smh

• BUFUu2

good luck guys can’t believe marv is higher owned then vuc

• iron_tactics

@Dfspacman said...

Slept off listening to the rotogrinders podcast, woke up with 10 mins to lock, rushed all 13 of my lineups smh

I didn’t listen to podcast, or anything. Stayed off the forums and made my lineups, see how I do.

• IT4MVP

Jaylen could break the slate at his price on FD hopefully not since I chose Iggy

• fpsnba

Last Minute decision 20 LUs. to take out Cousin & moved to Big game James & Love. hope this is a lucky move.

• iron_tactics

@BUFUu2 said...

good luck guys can’t believe marv is higher owned then vuc

No one played Cousins?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).