7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) —- T: 202
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eleanorRigby

4 caps is only 6% owned in my single bullet. Yee haw.

• roomchat

I’m 75% Rondo.

Nighty night.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Wil Barton played the entire half?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Absolutely incorrect…I luckily only had him in 2 of 15, lineups yet this is wrong. It should have gotten u off holiday and moore. Ad playing means more assists for rondo and that’s his game

Yea thats kinda why i stuck with him. Oh well its the risk we take. Hindsight we call it. Hopefully can get some cash back on FD in these other two lineups.. DK i’m still alive in 3/4 lineups. Can only hope he was highly owned in cash games.

• Kamais_Ookin

Damnit ran 2 lineups one with jamal murray the other with mudiay, my better one has jamal lol. Mudiay is epic today 20pts after first half seriously.

• firemedicpat

Collision 10 points first quarter nothing since. Off to bed.

• roomchat

Ugh. So frickin beyond pissed.

I really miss Late Swap.

• monarch

@walkoff9 said...

Harris came in for him late in the 1st Q, picked up his second foul and Barton immediately checked back in.

• ericgeo18

Man, not only Rondo news, but Harris is killing me and Barea isn’t even starting. Tough one tonight.

• firemedicpat

@walkoff9 said...

Yup….

• firemedicpat

@ericgeo18 said...

Man, not only Rondo news, but Harris is killing me and Barea isn’t even starting. Tough one tonight.

Barea will still play 30+ and crush value.

• bruski311

@ericgeo18 said...

The one lineup i DONT have rondo …I have harris

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@moosedrool said...

Im big on Rondo too. I wish FD had like a $1000 player penalty or something to be able to replace a player in the late games. I’d take Fox with the reduction in $$. Or like two red flags in a season. Something…

Yea, i started the late swap thread awhile ago, it was a heated debate.. i see both sides of the argument.. pros have the advantage ultimately because there ‘always’ watching … its ok, just going to hope he’s got some ownership under him and either way, looking towards tomorrow. Win some and lose some, thats the game.

• IT4MVP

Still only credited with 3 blocks from Draymond he should have at least 4

• firemedicpat

Pro’s must have heard. Looks like 0 have Rondo.

• MrPerfekt7

Time for the Sampson and ZBo road show!!!

• moosedrool

@ghostfacekicker said...

19.6% have rondo in 8pm shot #2 on FD

Only 13% on the $25 at fd. I’m one of the 13%. I’ll need Faried to hit 60 to cash. He’s only 2.7. Fooking hate/love this game.

• TeamTarek

@KATburger said...

Yea, i started the late swap thread awhile ago, it was a heated debate.. i see both sides of the argument.. pros have the advantage ultimately because there ‘always’ watching … its ok, just going to hope he’s got some ownership under him and either way, looking towards tomorrow. Win some and lose some, thats the game.

Y but if there is a rule like u can only swap if a player is ruled out … pros have no Advantage?

• tmarohl

I had zero Rondo, and that even includes the 150 max entry I did in the 25 cent thing on FD.

• GTRandy27

Chances Gary Harris scrapes his way to at least 20 FP? Need around 30 FP for value, my fault for not picking barton over him @ pretty much the same price, but didn’t think Gary would have 1.50 FP at the half.

• upgradetoquestionable

Bloody Chandler on Thurs and Rondo today seriously hate NBA sometimes

• bangthedrummond

Rondo is still over 15% in the late FD $4 tourney

• MrPerfekt7

@ericgeo18 said...

Love Barea coming off the bench tho

• moosedrool

@tmarohl said...

I had zero Rondo, and that even includes the 150 max entry I did in the 25 cent thing on FD.

That’s why I liked Rondo…low ownership and has been playing well.

• tcjr1212

Is Bogdanovic playing? Does he exist?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).