7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) —- T: 202
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@Dfspacman said...

Bryant my punt finished me

Yep me too. First time in a while that none of my 4 main LUs will cash. My express LU is looking good other than Jameer, he’s -1pt lol. Shoulda went Ian Clark instead. Onto tomorrow.

• lovetohate

Rondo has zero. Lookin for injury or anything but don’t see anything

• gausman7

I’m sitting at 3rd in the $12 single entry on DK with barea, ZBO, and Sampson still playing. No rondo thankfully

4th in the Dime on FD and have a fat zero from rondo. That’s a tad heartbreaking cuz I would have a legit shot!

• scott33

@lovetohate said...

Rest, gotta love these pro athletes.

• Kamais_Ookin

@lovetohate said...

He’s resting dun want to play.

• malickiville

@tmarohl said...

Not that I have any Rondo, but it would have been nice to know he was “resting” tonight.

Dude—I took Matthews in every LU tonight—-thanks for the heads up my man

Did you get on that Chi/Cha stack? won the bet on the over (73% was on the under and my bud sent me a text to take the over) and the stack did very well for a couple LU’s

some of my other Lu’s not doing as well, but not bad—complete fade of Orl/Den other than DJ which was a mistake. Faded KD and Cousins which looks like a bad call, but I have Howard a lot. And ABC—hope he finishes strong

edit-this was a reply to Tmarohl and attached wrong quote

• scott33

Toronto-Memphis on pace for a 240 total. Faded that game, the over/unders tonight ended up being ass backwards.

• malickiville

@lovetohate said...

That sucks—I see he is out now. I didn’t take him tonight but I feel anyone that did—I’ve had that happen many times and it fkn sucks—just like Chandler last night and many others before

Fkn blows man, big time BS

• DirkDigglerz

Hahahha I faded Aaron gordon and played Draymond Green. Like. I SAID GUYSI hate to say it but..

• chronoxiong

So why on Earth is the Raptors/Grizzlies game going at a fast pace? Both teams agreed to not play defense tonight?

• TeamTarek

Looool pop is going crazy i guess 😂😂 irving already with 17 Real Points and its 4 mins to go in the first

• sports667

So many good teams being ruined by rudy gay right now. could of been an awesome night

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Popovich can die in a fire

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

KD Marvin and vuc. Though I would at least min cash. Nope

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Was just checking to see if I had dropped the ball on Rondo… late news… nothing I could do. Too bad, scoring 253 with Barea and Zebo going a 20 from Gordon and a donut from Rondo… may still cash I guess

• Supersharpie

Is Gay hurt?

• roadrunner1976

@roadrunner1976 said...

Elf puts up 25 bummer. Or like 32.5 making it impossible to win. Calling it now.

Just tryin to help fellas out

• DirkDigglerz

@DirkDigglerz said...

Draymond Green is gonna show up in His hometown Detroit for sure

• coldjeanz

JJ is seriously the only player who never disappoints me. Fuck everyone else

• TeamTarek

Nop ot pls

• tmarohl

Told you guys to play Wesley Matthews.

• ericgeo18

Almost in last place in all my cash games, which frankly, is more impressive in my opinion

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

CLASSIC Elf let down hahahaha
    I guess that sample size was enough

• damionismyname

MY BUDDY, MY BUDDY!!!!!

• TeamTarek

Looool OT

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).