7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kbsktbll88

@jran2306 said...

I can’t make a lineup I really like without leaving $1500 or so left in salary….

Yeah this slate is pretty ugly for a full one.

• awall28

Kanter awesome matchup vs BRK, but maybe not enough mins. What about Vonleh? Could be in for a big night…

• Imnotverygoodatall

what do you think adebayo/lyles ownerships will be

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Yeah this slate is pretty ugly for a full one.

Feel like this slate gives you tunnel vision. At least it’s giving me tunnel vision. It’s really easy to just focus in on Miami and Denver value and then start figuring out who to pay up for. There’s lots of really, really good plays all over though. Not to mention there still being some news that can greatly effect things.

• Mattak14

Well, here goes my first night going back to DK from FD, hope my process works!

• Pandamonious

@Imnotverygoodatall said...

what do you think adebayo/lyles ownerships will be

For DK I guess Bam 60% again. I think the price increase keeps him from inflating higher then yesterday. Lyles probably 35-40%?

• jran2306

The news is really what I’m sitting back and waiting on now…. partially because it’s gonna effect my lineup and partially because if I look at this slate any longer I’m gonna have a migraine

• whothis

Too much value, not enough stars in good matchups, take a 40 from Dame might work, so much salary leftover

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

For DK I guess Bam 60% again. I think the price increase keeps him from inflating higher then yesterday. Lyles probably 35-40%?

Bam projected at 21-25% on Labs. I think their projections are pretty off today. They’re just as confused about this slate as everyone else lol

• Pandamonious

@kbsktbll88 said...

Bam projected at 21-25% on Labs. I think their projections are pretty off today. They’re just as confused about this slate as everyone else lol

Yeah, who knows. Maybe with all this Denver value Bam gets a bit lost in the shuffle and ends up lower than yesterday. 21-25 seems very low though. Can’t imagine he’s not at least 40%.

• BBWC_10

@whothis said...

Too much value, not enough stars in good matchups, take a 40 from Dame might work, so much salary leftover

Salary left over is not a big deal. My main LU tonight has 400 left over. It is one of my biggest mistakes. Look at it this way, If you think Bam is going to get 45pts tonight and say Kanter is going to get 35 points who cares about the 1000 left on table?

• nbahan

@Pandamonious said...

Do not underestimate the fact that ATL is at home and rested, while Denver has been on the road since at least the 3rd on a B2B and short handed.

And missing a handful of starters.

• chronoxiong

Mike Malone refuses to play Trey Lyles a lot of mins like how poor Ed Davis never gets to play a lot of mins wherever he goes. I do think Lyles will get chances to get his stats but not a full game.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, who knows. Maybe with all this Denver value Bam gets a bit lost in the shuffle and ends up lower than yesterday. 21-25 seems very low though. Can’t imagine he’s not at least 40%.

Yeah I think with the $1,200 price increase and the value with Denver plus the Heat game being the last one on the slate lowers his ownership. I’m thinking more like 30% tonight.

• Jake69381

• Pandamonious

Some plays I’m staring at that should go overlooked that could “break the slate” from nowhere for 8x or more and turn this thing upside down..

SGA, Tyreke (I know), Nance, Bagley, Marcus Morris, Turner, THJ, and RHJ.

• Jake69381

Good thing I have none of those players right? What could go wrong!

• jess701

I think I will build around lbj and joker see what happens!

• realphipps

Im playing quite a bit of Dotson.

• Jake69381

James Harden had a monster game against mavs not too long ago… then again Chris Paul was out

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Some plays I’m staring at that should go overlooked that could “break the slate” from nowhere for 8x or more and turn this thing upside down..

That’s kinda the problem with this slate, though— there’s gonna be a lot of 8-10x value plays again, which means you have to have something pretty special in large field tournaments (think like 50/60 fps). Among that list I really only see Turner and THJ as candidates for that. Like I legitimately believe that even if you got 40 from Tyreke today at 2 percent ownership, it wouldn’t give you that enormous of a leg up.

• footballbutts

@Pandamonious said...

Shhhh on SGA and THJ please.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

Salary left over is not a big deal. My main LU tonight has 400 left over. It is one of my biggest mistakes. Look at it this way, If you think Bam is going to get 45pts tonight and say Kanter is going to get 35 points who cares about the 1000 left on table?

• noddy

Lillard or Jokic in my Utility spot?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).