3:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    5:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 212
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 223
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rstylz

optimizer likes Beal at about a 50 burger, Beverly or Kawhi and who knows even some George on him? Plus blow out potential?
    Fade?

• telestraightshooter

Re: dfs seismic shift for core plays

Last 3 games for Rockets = play JH & RwB in cash = 6x

Harden is defering to RwB for Assists & Rebounds.

As Calicapo pointed out:
    Rockets seeing what Lebron is doing with AD.

Smart to differ to Robin before Batman wins the night.

If Randle makes that FT for OT I likely win a GPP.. had 5 Knicks going. The 5 who were on the court still. Wow. Had good night even with the Mitchell Dud. Say EMBIID, Lill, and Porzy-Mania tonight

• bangthedrummond

Do we get at least 35 mins of Jimmy vs. the Bulls?

• Njsum1

@bangthedrummond said...

Do we get at least 35 mins of Jimmy vs. the Bulls?

I think it’s likely especially if Winslow sits.

Kawhi might sit. I’m really hoping anyway. Clips have a game tomorrow.

Good night 4 me yesterday….3x buy ins

Feels like a beatable slate tonight.

Early slate is absolutely horrendous. Yet I’ll do a lineup cause

Good luck to anyone who made their season long NFL playoffs. And always worth it to make at least 1 nfl lineup and throw it in the big $1 Or $3 on DK.

• Njsum1

@telestraightshooter said...

As Calicapo pointed out:

Id love to see the Rockets have some playoff success. I like Harden and Westbrook as players, and both have a rep for choking in the playoffs. (deservedly so). Would be cool if they made the WCF, although unlikely with LAL and LAC looming large.

• Jaguar22

@Njsum1 said...

Id love to see the Rockets have some playoff success. I like Harden and Westbrook as players, and both have a rep for choking in the playoffs. (deservedly so). Would be cool if they made the WCF, although unlikely with LAL and LAC looming large.

all in on dieng today

• jayzee666

Early projections show Paul/SGA/Butler/Holmes/Whiteside/Ish very high probably of busting/snowflaking. My projections are legendary for their accuracy!!

• efagan99

@Njsum1 said...

I think it’s likely especially if Winslow sits.

Kawhi might sit. I’m really hoping anyway. Clips have a game tomorrow.

Good night 4 me yesterday….3x buy ins

Feels like a beatable slate tonight.

Early slate is absolutely horrendous. Yet I’ll do a lineup cause

Good luck to anyone who made their season long NFL playoffs. And always worth it to make at least 1 nfl lineup and throw it in the big $1 Or $3 on DK.

Glad to see someone is winning! Lost another $10 last night up to -$300 on the year. And finished 11/12 in my season league lol but your gif about sums it up, back at it today!

Agree about the early slate, everyone is priced up to the point I think a GPP winning score might be 270-280. Trae is a lock, even if he gets 50 he’s in the winning lineup. I actually like graham even prices way up in the small slate. Allen too cheap although the matchup might favor DAJ. Haven’t even looked at the main slate yet

• efagan99

@efagan99 said...

everyone is priced up

Except Damian jones who is a lock at that price

• siddom

d. jones not a lock at $4700 — if he was $3900 or less then probably

• superjon

Start with Bazemore.

He’ll be 5k+ very soon.

• bangthedrummond

Need Minnesota and Miami news. Heat game is a 6pm EST tip so that won’t be an issue but the Wolves news worries me since I play FD only

• gaelicgirl

@telestraightshooter said...

As Calicapo pointed out:

Do you mean Smart to defer to Robin before Batman wins the night, as in Harden is deferring to RWB for assists & rebounds? And has there been a seismic shift in the Valanciunas vs Gobert matchup, or did he just have a bad night because of foul trouble?

• gaelicgirl

@Jaguar22 said...

all in on dieng today

Are you projecting 8x?

• Njsum1

@efagan99 said...

Glad to see someone is winning! Lost another $10 last night up to -$300 on the year. And finished 11/12 in my season league lol but your gif about sums it up, back at it today!

Agree about the early slate, everyone is priced up to the point I think a GPP winning score might be 270-280. Trae is a lock, even if he gets 50 he’s in the winning lineup. I actually like graham even prices way up in the small slate. Allen too cheap although the matchup might favor DAJ. Haven’t even looked at the main slate yet

Haha, I don’t win every night…the night before I was 0 for 6. Yet I knew, or at least had a strong feeling, I’d lose that night. It’s funny, I usually either have a really good night or completely whiff. Occasionally in between.

Early slate the pricing is ridiculous. I’ve got a lot of Denver, which I’m sure won’t work out. Really didn’t give it much thought as I didn’t like the pricing. Only doing 1 cheap lineup, not expecting much…haha

• Barnabus

The early slate is so bad that I am really considering playing Jokic, someone please stop me

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Early slate the pricing is ridiculous. I’ve got a lot of Denver, which I’m sure won’t work out. Really didn’t give it much thought as I didn’t like the pricing. Only doing 1 cheap lineup, not expecting much…haha

Incredibly bored waiting for MIN/MIA news that I decided to look at the early slate. It’s rough, but not too bad. Price on Graham/Jokic/Young/Rozier is a bit rough, but plenty of decent cheap-ish options. Anyway, played with construction a bit and built a line up that looks fairly optimal on paper other than it has Jabari, which doesn’t seem optimal, which is maybe why it’ll win big GPP money? It has no Nets and no Joker.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@Barnabus said...

The early slate is so bad that I am really considering playing Jokic, someone please stop me

Don’t do it. Just play Jones.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Or Zeller. Or Plumlee.

• Barnabus

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t do it. Just play Jones.

I needed that, I was playing Jones anyways but my lineup is a lot more balanced now, except like you I ended up with Jabari

• Mr_tjRoto

Minnesota will get blown out so bad that your value plays may not even see 30 minutes. Or AD sits and Towns goes to town.
    your call.
    Play Atl-Char and forget bout it

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@Mr_tjRoto said...

Minnesota will get blown out so bad that your value plays may not even see 30 minutes. Or AD sits and Towns goes to town.
    your call.
    Play Atl-Char and forget bout it

Different slates?

• Petergunz82

Overlay in $10 early DK

• choppadown

Rolling with my placeholder lineup in the early going, ATL/CHA stack with one BKN/DEN player…leggo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler