3:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    5:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 212
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 223
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

JMG in

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Is it just me, or are the Nets a better team when Kyrie doesn’t play?

Probably. Celtics always were.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Is this a “See Luka, Play Luka” day GG?

I’m worried that he’s going to suffer from GBS – Giannis Blowout Syndrome – and not hit value

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Is it just me, or are the Nets a better team when Kyrie doesn’t play?

He’s not a great player. It’s easy to be fooled by the absurd offensive skillset, but like… 0 everywhere else.

• Mrsmith887

I only do FD GPPs as of late. Not sure why. Wizards are a hard team to read – I can never pick the spots with teams that score a bunch but aren’t always very competitive. Perfect for a gpp I suppose. It’s just so hard to turn away from those value PGs with strong minutes in line.

• zpa1989

who picks up extra minutes for dallas with wright ruled out? brunson or THJ?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m worried that he’s going to suffer from GBS – Giannis Blowout Syndrome – and not hit value

Yeah, I will probably have to build some that don’t include him.

• captainwacky

@zpa1989 said...

probably a little of both. I really like the bump THJ gets, too, as both he and Delon are kinda sticky with the ball and they get a rotation in each half together usually. He should see more usage for sure.

• Pandamonious

@zpa1989 said...

Should be Brunson

• captainwacky

I really want to like Derrick Jones, but projections have him really highly owned. That being said… I don’t think he will be? What ya’ll think?

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I really want to like Derrick Jones, but projections have him really highly owned. That being said… I don’t think he will be? What ya’ll think?

Wondering the same thing…I don’t know if I even trust the minutes.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Wondering the same thing…I don’t know if I even trust the minutes.

I think i do. I mean he gets hurt like every 7th game, but they like him, they’re super thin at the 3, and if he gets to play reasonable minutes vs the bull’s 2nd unit…

• tmarohl

Anyone playing the blowout angle and putting some Boban in?

• rstylz

Do Lou and Harrell get lots of run in a blow out or do they go deeper into the bench since they play close to starter minutes?

• monarch

@rstylz said...

Do Lou and Harrell get lots of run in a blow out or do they go deeper into the bench since they play close to starter minutes?

Zubac gets the blowout run.

• rstylz

thank you sir

• jwayne1976

What’s the general feeling on the Minny humans? Everybody more probable than doubtful, or is Teague maybe closer to doubtful?

• zpa1989

anyone think seth curry has a decent game?

• Pandamonious

@jwayne1976 said...

What’s the general feeling on the Minny humans? Everybody more probable than doubtful, or is Teague maybe closer to doubtful?

No idea, but I keep plugging Napier into my DK line ups. Not saying it’s a good idea.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

No idea, but I keep plugging Napier into my DK line ups. Not saying it’s a good idea.

I’m intrigued. Conversely, I like Caruso a lot kinda using the same logic on the other side.

• jwayne1976

@Pandamonious said...

Ya, the problem is point Wiggins, if he plays. Really need Teague and Wiggins out to make Napier a smash play, although he’d be fine if either is sitting.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I’m intrigued. Conversely, I like Caruso a lot kinda using the same logic on the other side.

Yeah, if Rondo is out..and the game blows out.

A lot of interesting possibilities with that game. Depending on how the news breaks. Kuzma would get blowout run too, right?

Then you have the Napiers, Okogies, and Diops..

• Pandamonious

Not to mention no one is playing KAT

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, if Rondo is out..and the game blows out.

A lot of interesting possibilities with that game. Depending on how the news breaks. Kuzma would get blowout run too, right?

Then you have the Napiers, Okogies, and Diops..

I’m leaning towards rondo being out or limited, and I think yeah, Kuzma gets the blowout run too… I just don’t really want him both on principle and his current form.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Not to mention no one is playing KAT

I have some stacks for sure. If that one stays close, it’s the one you want.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).