NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13 ) at Cleveland ( -13 ) —- T: 210.
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CaldwellTylerusng94

What a slate…

• S7ubs

Harden v Westy. Fun stuff.

Lakers v Suns should be a game full of unpredictable bullshit.
    KAT v Pistons seems like a lock.
    Boogie against the Knicks is interesting.

Lots of stars with good matchups in my opinion. Haven’t looking into the slate yet but man it’s tempting to fire up harden and Westy. I just hate doing that

• zNaTuraL

Think I’ll be stacking Houston okc a lot.

Also Harden AND Westbrook in all of my lineups.

Thinking about doing one with Giannis as well. Those 3 should get me around 200?? Close id think..

• csurams88

If Vuc sits, im firing up the Horace Grant train.

• Kloozy

Seems half of Mia is out today. Who is the must play/value?

• wlynch82

So much for Joe Johnson

• S7ubs

@zNaTuraL said...

Think I’ll be stacking Houston okc a lot.

Also Harden AND Westbrook in all of my lineups.

Thinking about doing one with Giannis as well. Those 3 should get me around 200?? Close id think..

Yeah that sounds terrible but best of luck to you

• Klaythompsonwrist

I’m just gonna leave this here…
    Dwight Powell at 4k

• JSteele

Sorry guys I gave you a dud yesterday with Ricky Rubio.

Today I’m going with Eric Gordon

• Derfturf

RW and beard didn’t go off like we thought they would last month when they played against each other

• ChalupaBatman

Tyler Johnson @ 5.5k…seems like another big night for him with all the injuries and Cleveland giving up a lot of points to PG’s.

• ASitar

I like Beard more than Westy. I see Gay going off tonight. Knicks D non existent.

• DirkDigglerz

Al Horford – Drummond – Dwight Howard who wil get a 45 burger????

• clrockny24

@jsteele – Gordon’s been solid, and in a high o/u game. I like it.

• S7ubs

Yup looking at it right now. 100% fade on the big boys. Going KAT and Kemba.

• KillaChap

@S7ubs said...

Yup looking at it right now. 100% fade on the big boys. Going KAT and Kemba.

I’ve faded the big guys two nights in a row and cashed, each night. For the previous year I always played stars/scrubs and it resulted in losses more than wins. I think I may have finally moved myself off of that stubborn approach and will do something similar to this suggestion.

• zNaTuraL

@ChalupaBatman said...

Tyler Johnson @ 5.5k…seems like another big night for him with all the injuries and Cleveland giving up a lot of points to PG’s.

You think so? Seems to only go off once every week or 2

• zNaTuraL

@DirkDigglerz said...

Drummond

• Whacko

Have yet to real dive into the models for today however I feel that the OKC/HOU is going to be the chalk game.
    Could it be called a trap? Sure Harden and RWB will get solid points but I firmly believe that this is the night my more aggressive balanced approach might work.
    Had KAT lastnight and he missed value, thus he sets up quite nice for low ownership tonight I would hope.
    As of right now he is part of my core….however it’s way to early to say it’s firm.

• Jeddy3

@DirkDigglerz said...

The last 2

• natedenver34

@zNaTuraL said...

You think so? Seems to only go off once every week or 2

TJ may not go off, but he has been playing well even before his last game without Richardson in the l/u

• teachmehowtocutty

No westy for me. Too expensive and I hate that price against beverly. Harden and Boogie look like the 2 stars for me.

• Jeddy3

Flow chart: Is Russell Westbrook playing? —> Is he less than 15k? —> Play Russell Westbrook

• dp33071

Batum, Oladipo, Gay, Cousins my core today.

• millerto

@Derfturf said...

RW and beard didn’t go off like we thought they would last month when they played against each other

Roberson completely shut Harden down last time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.