NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13 ) at Cleveland ( -13 ) —- T: 210.
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• noddy

@dominicanpapi said...

The only exposure I have to him is in the after hours slate. At his current price he’s hit value twice in the last 10 games.

Has he played the Lakers?

• pbnews

So many 90s music references bouncing around this room today!

• BigPod

Who guards Cousins tonight, Porzingas?

• CaldwellTylerusng94

Kevin Love not on the injury page on Roto World…

• IronMonkey415

Delete

• IronMonkey415

@pbnews said...

It was the only thing calm the room down, before that us core sharer was getting killed left and right..LOL

• wlynch82

@BigPod said...

That would be a slight mismatch in the post.

• ChalupaBatman

@Jeddy3 said...

Atlanta protects the rim, so ABC shouldn’t be able to play his game of driving. I think he is going to have to pass a lot to an outside guard…which, ATL sucks at guarding.

Last game against Bucks:
    ABC Stats:
    26 points
    15 Rebounds
    7 Assists
    1 Steal
    2 Blocks
    1 TO
    That’s 60.75 DK points for those of you keeping score at home. I think he’ll be just fine at home this time.

• Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

@traviswhite said...

having a hard time picking a C/PF in the mid to low price range. any help?

Monroe or Henson

• americanpaleale

@pbnews said...

And again with the Phish reference!

• BigPod

@wlynch82 said...

That would be a slight mismatch in the post.

Noah?

• LeBron and his posse, no thx. Harden and Westbrook going for quadruple doubles (10 TO’s apiece is well within their reach), maybe. Or Boogie n’ ABC with assorted mediocrity? Hmmm….decisions, decisions.

• aengel927

@BigPod said...

Noah and he’s actually rounding back into form after hurting his ankle… sneaky play at 3600 and should be able to grab plenty of rebounds

• feekdogg

Too much stress trying to pick my squad. Makes me want to drink a whiskey drink, a vodka drink, a lager drink and a cider drink.

• wlynch82

@aengel927 said...

Noah and he’s actually rounding back into form after hurting his ankle… sneaky play at 3600 and should be able to grab plenty of rebounds

Noah would seem to have foul trouble written all over him.

• Here they come to snuff the Rondo, ah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! No he ain’t gonna die!

• aengel927

I am a die hard Knicks fan and KP is truly the love of my life… but he is borderline unplayable right now. His price dropped about $500 on DK so that helps a bit, but his shots just aren’t falling right now and he’s in a tiny slump. Will surely shoot out of it but like no question Rudy Gay is a better play over him today and also cheaper. Melo good pick too with Rose out.

Finally, i am, maybe un-intuitively, THRILLED about the Jennings price going up so much on DK. He would have scored 40 DK points last game if it were close and had to close the game, and he also played like poo and still got 24.5. He is incredibly motivated this season after signing with the Knicks for 1 year/5 mill and looking to prove himself. Now he gets his 2nd start of the year after a v frustrating first start, is almost a lock for 40 minutes, and fills it up with assists and steals. People are going to stay away bc of the price but i would lock and load him for 35 points tonight with low key 45-50 point upside (17 pts 11 assists 3 boards 3 steals) and maybe a floor of 25

• draggin49

Noah looks like a hippie at a yoga class lol

• aengel927

They have O’Quinn and Billy Hernangomez to spell Noah if he gets in foul trouble, and 100% Hornacek is going to make sure he’s available to play crunch time against boogie if the game is close. Boogie also spending a ton of time outside the paint these days. Noah has legit legit double double upside at a comical price.

• dominicanpapi

@noddy said...

Has he played the Lakers?

He did, and he put up a 50 burger. I don’t think he’s a cash game play in my view, too volatile.

• eleanorRigby

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who is being shushed? I need some shhhs’s tonight. It’s that time of the year and My Xbox live subscription needs funding so don’t hold back on the shhhhs. capiche?

• pbnews

Plenty of stars in my lineup tonight… but No Scrubs.

• marino4ever

Anyone know why Ariza’s min. have plunged the last handful of games? I want to play him but I’m getting nervous…

• frugal

@marino4ever said...

Anyone know why Ariza’s min. have plunged the last handful of games? I want to play him but I’m getting nervous…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).