NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13 ) at Cleveland ( -13 ) —- T: 210.
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@wlynch82 said...

So much for Joe Johnson

5X on FD so we wasn’t a lu killer but was certainly hoping for more.

• LouisD21

@RotoBeastsDFS said...

Can someone tell me WTF this is?

Fanduel’s $11 double up only pays out 1,050/24,137 entries???

I emailed support and they sent me this BS.

I’ve reviewed the contest and I don’t see anything wrong with it. Yes, only 1,050 of a possible 24,137 users will win a prize. That’s how the contest is set up.

So don’t play it lol

• crazypaul

Everyone here is salivating at the thought of a Westbrook/Harden stack, but is no one concerned with the defense of Beverley and Oladipo? Both are pretty solid defenders (Beverley borders on elite).

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

Last night ignoring that value was being pretty contrarian. I had Johnson in cash (hedged Tony Allen in tourneys and it payed off) but I had nearly 100% Mack and Ingles exposure.

I pivoted off Mack to Murray and it killed my night. I also had like 90% Wall exposure. Good call to all who thought Lowry was the better play.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@crazypaul said...

Everyone here is salivating at the thought of a Westbrook/Harden stack, but is no one concerned with the defense of Beverley and Oladipo? Both are pretty solid defenders (Beverley borders on elite).

Everyone? Let’s not get carried away. I see many that say balanced approach.

• dp33071

@scopa said...

Serious question, why would you share your core with your competition

How long have you been using this site? People post there core all the time, there is still 4 other guys, 5 on fanduel you have to fit in. Also, the site I play on can be different then the site you play on, so it’s not giving info away as much as you may think.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@scopa said...

Plus he already went off this week

I disagree with you on Tyler. He has been a fine play most nights. Not sure where you are coming up with Duds?

• millerto

@crazypaul said...

It’s not Oladipo you worry about. Last game OKC put Roberson on Harden. Check the stats from that game.

• BUFUu2

@crazypaul said...

I agree the only one i am playing is oladipo, last game he had like 10 boards and 29 points i believe

• scopa

@dp33071 said...

How long have you been using this site? People post there core all the time, there is still 4 other guys, 5 on fanduel you have to fit in. Also, the site I play on can be different then the site you play on, so it’s not giving info away as much as you may think.

But isn’t the main part of the strategy to keep your picks low onwned. So again it doesn’t make any sense to share this crap.

• scopa

@slpanthers24 said...

I disagree with you on Tyler. He has been a fine play most nights. Not sure where you are coming up with Duds?

OK the go for it. You know what you are getting

• Kuhn2632

@RotoBeastsDFS said...

Can someone tell me WTF this is?

Fanduel’s $11 double up only pays out 1,050/24,137 entries???

I emailed support and they sent me this BS.

I’ve reviewed the contest and I don’t see anything wrong with it. Yes, only 1,050 of a possible 24,137 users will win a prize. That’s how the contest is set up.

You are right, something is wrong with the coding. The prize pool says it’s guaranteed for $23,100 meaning it should pay out $22 to 11,550 of the 24,137 entries

• dp33071

This crap? I don’t care what you think. There is a huge slate with 9 games, to answer your question no I am not worried. I play 10 lineups so I won’t have that core in all 10.

• Htg0204

The forward position is an absolute liability tonight

• frugal

@scopa said...

But isn’t the main part of the strategy to keep your picks low onwned. So again it doesn’t make any sense to share this crap.

I kinda agree about sharing cores (and especially sharing whole lineups). Not sure why anyone want to potentially cannibalize their winnings. That said, it is extremely rare I take any idea from guys just throwing out player combinations. (on a side note I also find it odd people asking anonymous folks on a board for player combo advice which I presume gets followed with out people offering research to back up advice).

When I drop players (typically value guys) I include some of my research to back it up as I appreciate it when others do the same and typically include a small pool of guys I’m looking at not necessarily players I have already decided to lock in.

• scopa

@dp33071 said...

This crap? I don’t care what you think. There is a huge slate with 9 games, to answer your question no I am not worried. I play 10 lineups so I won’t have that core in all 10.

It just doesn’t serve you in any positive way. So doesn’t! Make sense

• scopa

@frugal said...

I kinda agree about sharing cores (and especially sharing whole lineups). Not sure why anyone want to potentially cannibalize their winnings. That said, it is extremely rare I take any idea from guys just throwing out player combinations. (on a side note I also find it odd people asking anonymous folks on a board for player combo advice which I presume gets followed with out people offering research to back up advice).

When I drop players (typically value guys) I include some of my research to back it up as I appreciate it when others do the same and typically include a small pool of guys I’m looking at not necessarily players I have already decided to lock in.

Totally agree. Thank you for logic

• draped

@dp33071 said...

I don’t think you understand what core means. But ok.

• ASitar

Anyone taking Heurtas on FD? $3700 and should hit 6-8x.

• LouisD21

@dp33071 said...

People could be trolling too… You don’t know. Do your own research and build your own predictions. Don’t listen to anyone else. You are your own expert. You will be better off in the long run

• IronMonkey415

Giannis
    Town
    Oladipo

OH NO I’M SHARING MY CORE!!!! OH NO!!!

• LouisD21

@LouisD21 said...

People could be trolling too… You don’t know. Do your own research and build your own predictions. Don’t listen to anyone else. You are your own expert. You will be better off in the long run

Funny too… Theres people on YouTube and this site specifically asking for your money every month that promise to give you there daily picks. Think about that. They are giving you a handful of guys you use when they build hundreds of lineups a day and by tip off, the guys they told you to pick aren’t even the guys they use in their lineups. If I were making a living doing dfs, I wouldnt tell you people shit lol

• BUFUu2

@dp33071 said...

lol think that guy is just on your ass man….. What there is prolly like tops 200 ppl that check this site compared to how man dk tourney players…. Give info take info point of a discussion board…

• dp33071

@LouisD21 said...

yea man, I don’t listen to most of these people on here. No one would know I have made over $1,000 over the weekend and came in 2nd place two nights in a row on yahoo. More then half these people on here, or even more then that are losing money on NBA DFS yet they want to act like they know everything. I scroll this board for ideas I may have overlooked. Who knows, I could be trolling with that core too :)

• sports667

@DirkDigglerz said...

Al Horford – Drummond – Dwight Howard who wil get a 45 burger????

Milsap

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.