NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13 ) at Cleveland ( -13 ) —- T: 210.
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Kemba mega dud

Of course

• zpa1989

damn, kemba a flop. orlando really that tough against the PG? i thought kemba did 70 on them last year at some point. figured why not in gpp? lol diddn’t work out. oh well.

• dragon1952

Matt Barnes not playing tonight. He must think the NY cops traveled with the team, disguised as Carmelo Anthony no doubt, and with warrants in hand…ha ha.

• dragon1952

@zpa1989 said...

damn, kemba a flop. orlando really that tough against the PG? i thought kemba did 70 on them last year at some point. figured why not in gpp? lol diddn’t work out. oh well.

I think it’s just been all Batum.

• zpa1989

anyone think giannias can get to 50? i have seen him get there quick after looking like a dud.

• marvalgames

Kemba still had a decent chance for 35-40 but then the blowout happened :(

• Tammy409

Somewhat surprising that Malcom Brogdon has more fantasy points than his teammate, Giannis A.

• Kegjmr

Looking at Util, Ingram or Chandler in dk late slate? Both seem to have great matchups

• DirkDigglerz

Man 3 night losing streak continues my cash game lineups are terrible fuck you Westbrook!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@marvalgames said...

Kemba still had a decent chance for 35-40 but then the blowout happened :(

I was about to post hes still a lock for 5x…then a 10 point game became 30

• dragon1952

Batum just 1 REB away from a DD and prolly done for the night :^ /

• lovetohate

Delly has more points then Giannis . Looking like all the big dogs are Flopping. How is harden doing. I have none of Westbrook and one share of Giannis. All my picks still messing up though. Kemba and hassan….

• zpa1989

@dragon1952 said...

I think it’s just been all Batum.

wasn’t batum out last year for a long stretch? maybe thats why i think kemba’s ceiling is higher than it really is.

• Bp2527

Howard 9 min at halftime that’s my luck

• deerosa

Those hoping for a Huertas repeat performance….ummmmm….

Marcelo Huertas will come off the bench against the Suns on Friday.
    He had a pretty nice stat line on Wednesday with 10 points, seven dimes and five steals, but Huertas was pretty bad in reality. He may not be in the rotation tonight, so he’s a risky DFS play.

• DirkDigglerz

Hey Tammy you have shares of Nicolas Brussino??? he’s balling

• killebrew1

Don’t really play kemba very often and I did today……. no I remember why I am not a Kemba guy

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Bledsoe 60 burger please.

• chronoxiong

Last night Marc Gasol trolled the DFS world. Tonight it was Kevin Love turn. Kinda happy I’m not playing cash games at the moment.

• gomez78

So glad I swapped for love Late…

• jmac1204

@Bp2527 said...

Howard 9 min at halftime that’s my luck

Well he’s -18 in those 9 minutes

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@deerosa said...

Those hoping for a Huertasrepeat performance….ummmmm….

Marcelo Huertas will come off the bench against the Suns on Friday.
    He had a pretty nice stat line on Wednesday with 10 points, seven dimes and five steals, but Huertas was pretty bad in reality. He may not be in the rotation tonight, so he’s a risky DFS play.

I have him and Clarkson so im fine with this as long as he plays.

Have a hard time seeing the lakers use ron artest and ingram a lot at the 2 considering the pace of the game

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

If you played drummond you win

So many duds in his price range at center

• dfscurt

Blowouts will impact scores for the 2nd night in a row

• wlynch82

@walkoff9 said...

If you played drummond you win

So many duds in his price range at center

Monroe going pretty well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).