NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13 ) at Cleveland ( -13 ) —- T: 210.
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yoshi2132

ABC killing lineups with stupid foul trouble.

• Anton83

Good thing i played love in my 25 cent games and not in the 4 dollar

• dopeshushi61

@Epignosis said...

I refrained from playing Westbrook or Harden because I assumed they would not pay off their salaries, and I really wanted Paul Millsap tonight. That’s working out for me (except for my excitement about Dwight Howard), and I have DeMarcus Cousins coming up later.

Funny enough, Westbrook is still going to get that triple-double despite disappointing his fantasy owners.

without the disappointing part

• walkoff9

@mbunner23 said...

This week has been brutal for my account on dk.

This month for me.

Crushed the month of november and then Cant get 1 good night in december.

• DirkDigglerz

Paul Millsap Though He’s a beast

• Tammy409

There must have been a shite-ton of overlay in those Arcade Turbo’s … I threw together 6 lineups in about twenty seconds and all but one* is in the money. That shouldn’t happen.

*Had James JONES.

• sportznutt

Late slate for me tonight….lots of good.options, but with 3700 to spend on dk, I went with Noah over Deng and cassipi in my Util.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

My schroader 50% balancing out that dragic and Irving disaster.

• rebkell

@Gheag2014 said...

For those who didn’t play Powell, thanks for the donation

You’re welcome, damn HeadChopper talked me out of him on Grinders Live .. oh well .. I dropped LeBron when I heard Love was gonna try to give it a go or whatever verbage they used.

Kanter got me too, did he ever come back in the OKC game? he came up limping and then Adams took off …

• dragon1952

WTF is Lowry doing….he hasn’t scored a fp in the last half hour :^ /

• wlynch82

Really enjoying Greg Monroe at only 3.2% He has been getting a solid 20+ minutes last 5 games and the Bucks went 4-1 in that stretch. He seems to get Embiid esque usage.

• walkoff9

Only 3 of my cash guys have played and 1 is paul milsapp

What are the odds im screwed anyway.

Welp vucevic and Kemba are the other 2.

• bangthedrummond

@wlynch82 said...

Really enjoying Greg Monroe at only 3.2% He has been getting a solid 20+ minutes last 5 games and the Bucks went 4-1 in that stretch.

Me too….oh wait, paired him with the bad Powell

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

WTF is Lowry doing….he hasn’t scored a fp in the last half hour :^ /

….must be saving him for OT :^ /

• wlynch82

@bangthedrummond said...

Me too….oh wait, paired him with the bad Powell

Paired him with the good Powell RWB and Harden. Unfortunately the Hornets had to blow out the Magic and Marvin Williams only got 20 minutes on his way to dud city.

• dragon1952

Beverly just might out-rebound everyone on both sides … ha ha.

• WestCrook1

Jae doesn’t even see the ball on offense

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

Beverly just might out-rebound everyone on both sides … ha ha.

…he also might end up out-rebounding KAT :^ /

• DirkDigglerz

Bald Head D-Will balling!

• Anton83

All in on Hardaway

• S7ubs

Where is Westcrook1? How’s Westy treating ya bud hope you’re cashing

• nateW

Wow, just checking in and seeing ABC fucking me hard tonight. All that money wasted. How the hell does he get into foul trouble?! Who does Atlanta have that he feels he needs to foul them? Unreal!!! See everyone tomorrow!!!

• badlands92

The REALLY good – Adams & NPowell countered by the REALLY bad – ABC & DPowell, he of 7 first half minutes fame. JVal with a tepid 3X night.

• dragon1952

Detroit blowing out the T-Wolves in Minny…ha ha. What a bunch of pussies.

• Gheag2014

If only I would of done zeller over Powell like I had originally… My cheapies just didn’t come through Westbrook and harden making sure i cash everything though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.