NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13 ) at Cleveland ( -13 ) —- T: 210.
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lovetohate

287 in DK with duds from Val, Kemba and Jeff Green..
    Drummond, Millsap, Carmelo, Lou will with like 200 plus points for me…. Broke even tonight. I love it when the most expensive players don’t hit value.

• tmarohl

@rebkell said...

Yeah, I’m with you, it’s hard to see him going into a slump with his style of play.

Stupid fouls have been doing him in lately. He also thinks he can shoot lately and has been popping threes. He needs to be in a transition type of game to be really effective.

• walkoff9

Interesting night for sure. Starts with the Kemba and Vucevic duds. Thinking im dead in cash and my KOTB Q, get the big game from Milsapp going into the late games. Halftime of the late games im already cashing in cash games, and actually had a shot to win a KOTB seat. End up winning cash games, and all 3 lineups cashed in GPP’s. All within 2 points of each other. 3rd in the KOTB qualifier unfortunately.

• walkoff9

Shocked to see Lou Williams over 50% in cash with his price nearing 7K. I guess the matchup was just too good. I assume everyone will jump off now with him going over 7k next slate.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Best night this season. Cut back to 10 lineups and narrowed my player pool. Finished 52nd in the shot for $300.

• Chip403

Waking up and seeing results from 8 multiplier lineups basically being strikes and gutters. Tonight (Saturday) should shape up interesting. Early look at it, back to bed I go..don’t think I’ll have any GSW exposure. Spurs intrigue me against BKN seeing that Pop ripped em a new ass after last game against CHI. With Pops though, never know how the tides will roll. Good luck all, hope you had success last night and have a good one today.

• panters

Having not watched NBA much until this year, I had a question answered. I didn’t know what a SF actually did. Ariza showed me last night. The responsibilities of a SF are to move to the wing and stand there watching everyone else play basketball. When your team scores you are to pass the ball inbounds to a player that is on your team. If you can adequately fill this position you can make millions. Thanks Trev!

• biged263835

Dude who won the Slam entered the same exact lineup 20 times and took down 90k.

• SzymonK

First time I went to sleep with a $0 woke up with a nice bankroll to play this weekend.

• SzymonK

@biged263835 said...

Dude who won the Slam entered the same exact lineup 20 times and took down 90k.

so I assume those are benefits of multi entry of same line up?

• biged263835

@SzymonK said...

so I assume those are benefits of multi entry of same line up?

Tough pill to swallow for the person with the second highest score, should’ve taken down 10k instead he took down 500

• Srogers96

enter 4 entries, all the same LU in the $6K Fri NBA BIG $25 Quintuple Up – 5X (Top 48 Win) on FD

Won $500

pretty happy about that.

• Srogers96

@biged263835 said...

Tough pill to swallow for the person with the second highest score, should’ve taken down 10k instead he took down 500

I’d be so pissed if i was the other guy.

• SzymonK

@PujolsJunkie said...

Spend hours building a lineup that scores a 210 for the main slate.

Spend 90 seconds building a lineup that scores 315 on the late slate.

I think we just over complicate things.

I spent all Monday researching building line ups wasted about $160.00 won $0. Yesterday I opened up the STARS, SCRUBS, CONTRA CONSENSUS Research Pages and made 5 line ups within 25 min. spent $50 and won $300.

I’ve learned the more research and changes you make to certain line ups through out the day doesn’t work.

Go with your gut feeling and leave it.

• SzymonK

@biged263835 said...

Yes that would be depressing

• DFSerEric

@Srogers96 said...

enter 4 entries, all the same LU in the $6K Fri NBA BIG $25 Quintuple Up – 5X (Top 48 Win) on FD

Won $500

pretty happy about that.

Nice! What was the cash line?

• ezreads

stacking the chi/clev lineup!!! JR, Love, LBJ, and Irving, Wade, Rondo, McGee and Lamb need to go off as well

• Tammy409

@Srogers96 said...

I’d be so pissed if i was the other guy.

I dig the single player / single LU trains… Ballsy for the guy with it, but also better for the single LU guys or few LU guys like me. People don’t realize that once cracking the Top 200, it is crazy fun and volatile because one isn’t playing 1`99 other guys or LU’s to reach top but really about a dozen usually, so one can bounce ahead of the trains as easily as fall behind them without a whole lot happening. It’s a bitter pill, but not one to bemoan. Nobody would have a chance if every lineup in the field was unique.

That said, I WOULD be PISSED if that lineup was a sold one that twenty random dudes had the same one with all the players in the same exact positions.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.