7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 199
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -9.5 ) at Portland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I’m thinking the exact opposite. Guy is ending my night early. What a douche

Too early to give up on Paul. Yes, he has 2 fouls, but he always comes out early. He’ll play the whole 2nd quarter if he doesn’t pick up another foul.

• tmarohl

Harden on pace for 105 and change on FD after one.

• Dvoll

Harden 80 burger get ready

• Kamais_Ookin

Bless hardens beard. Give me money

• malickiville

@coldjeanz said...

The Cavs complete inability to blow out anyone out is saving people who take LeBron

With 4 (at least 3) regular starters out, hard to blow anyone out. Similar to OKC last year right now, they weren’t blowing anyone out.

Even the greatest NBA teams of all time only blew teams out about 30% , if that. By blowout, I mean covering. It’s NBA, impossible to play A+ game 82 nights a year + missing all-star level starters.

Not trolling you, I get your point completely, as I expected a blowout today due to the line movement and Embiid being out, but the Love news changed all of that with Shumpert, TT, and Rose still out plus IT. That starting LU they rolled out tonight doesn’t even make the playoffs as LBJ would be worn out.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Pandamonious said...

Too early to give up on Paul. Yes, he has 2 fouls, but he always comes out early. He’ll play the whole 2nd quarter if he doesn’t pick up another foul.

Doesn’t really matter when Harden has to play 2 x as much and I don’t have him.

I played RWB over Harden after reading some posts earlier in the thread. If he played more maybe Harden wouldn’t be on pace for 100 dkp

• coldjeanz

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think Ryan Anderson might sink me tonight

• coldjeanz

@malickiville said...

With 4 (at least 3) regular starters out, hard to blow anyone out. Similar to OKC last year right now, they weren’t blowing anyone out.

Even the greatest NBA teams of all time only blew teams out about 30% , if that. By blowout, I mean covering. It’s NBA, impossible to play A+ game 82 nights a year + missing all-star level starters.

Not trolling you, I get your point completely, as I expected a blowout today due to the line movement and Embiid being out, but the Love news changed all of that with Shumpert, TT, and Rose still out plus IT. That starting LU they rolled out tonight doesn’t even make the playoffs as LBJ would be worn out.

I didn’t know Love wasn’t playing until after lock. I just felt with Embid out tonight was the ideal night for the Cavs to finally take care of business. But of course they are trash and LeBron has to go for damn near 70

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Doesn’t really matter when Harden has to play 2 x as much and I don’t have him.

I played RWB over Harden after reading some posts earlier in the thread. If he played more maybe Harden wouldn’t be on pace for 100 dkp

But now Paul is in and Harden is out. This is what they always do. One of them is always on the court. Paul comes out early every game. Then when Harden goes out Paul comes back in. If Paul stays out of foul trouble he will get the same minutes he always does.

• Bradsh86

I have a 323 DK line going with D.murray left but ofcourse I had to have that one dud that kept it from being great…GFY elf Payton!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Aminu amd Marvin killing me.

• malickiville

@apeterson8809 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/50777479?uc=950774125

Cmon Dejounte Murray!!! Lezzzzgo

Right on man!!! Win that cake son!

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

Aminu amd Marvin killing me.

Is Aminu hurt? He played for 7 minutes and it’s been like Jake Laymen and people after him. Have him late as RG had him for an inauspicious 6 x

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Murray cleaning the glass holy shit

• feekdogg

Houston and Portland on pace for 150 each.
    Two great defensive teams.

• Dirt_Lavert

okay okay Aminu back in. I know he’s back recently and hasn’t been playing crazy minutes anyways.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Is Aminu hurt? He played for 7 minutes and it’s been like Jake Laymen and people after him. Have him late as RG had him for an inauspicious 6 x

Back in now but was counting on 30+ minutes. Doesnt look likely now.

• tmarohl

@walkoff9 said...

Murray cleaning the glass holy shit

Mostly his own missed shots.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

idt he’s hurt but I’m not watching the game at the moment. Seems like one of those hot hand situations Leonard….And Connaughton…give me a fucking BREAK! Let’s go Aminu, he’s back in.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Mostly his own missed shots.

That’s more than fine, lol. As long as he gets points somehow

• malickiville

@coldjeanz said...

I didn’t know Love wasn’t playing until after lock. I just felt with Embid out tonight was the ideal night for the Cavs to finally take care of business. But of course they are trash and LeBron has to go for damn near 70

Yeah, trash for sure. Calderon and Zizic were in the plans as soon as they lost last June, they knew that’s all they needed to get over the top. LOL

If they are trash there isn’t a good team in the NBA.

• tmarohl

Watch Sportscenter tonight to watch the posterizing dunk that Giannis put on Gobert with about 45 seconds left in the game, when Giannis was dribbling it out and Gobert stepped up to challenge him.

• gaelicgirl

A pox on Lue’s house for not listing Love as questionable. Can’t wait for the Warriors to crush you again in the finals.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

D murray fouls….. damnit

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Murray back in. Lezzzzzgooo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).