7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 199
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -9.5 ) at Portland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

if westbrook doesn’t get another rebound I’ll lose it lol

• tmarohl

@firemedicpat said...

Harden was not a must play. Vuc and Bron = 150.

Vuc and Bron and Harden = 230

• firemedicpat

@tmarohl said...

Vuc and Bron and Harden = 230

Haha not a chance on DK.

• Dirt_Lavert

or just Anthony and RWB can miss every OT shot too

• firemedicpat

1 more board LMA!

• Dirt_Lavert

Abrines going nuts what is this sorcery

• Dirt_Lavert

cp3 doing nothing in this q. Doesn’t have a single fp for god sakes

• tmarohl

@firemedicpat said...

Haha not a chance on DK.

It could be done. I have one with Bron, Harden and Howard. I could have moved some pieces around and found the extra 700 bucks to make that work.

• Alphamed

HES NEVER GONNA GET THAT REBOUND IM SO TILTED LMAO

• Dirt_Lavert

7 missed shots in OT and RWB can’t get one board.

• Alphamed

YES HE GOT IT

• Dirt_Lavert

HE GOT IT !!!

• Alphamed

GIVE THE BALL TO ABRINES RUSSELL, I WANT DOUBLE OT

• malickiville

@Amw123 said...

hezonjia
    bazemore
    lebron
    marvin williams
    vucevic
    murray
    simmons
    schroeder
    =345.25 i have never cracked 300 before (says a lot about me). what a night

Dude congrats man!! That’s bad ass—-gotta give you some good confidence, you can do this shit man!

• Alphamed

Damn Green you couldnt even hit one…… there goes the double OT bid

• Dirt_Lavert

Aminu coming alive for you Walkoff!

• DFjk34r0

LMAO melo getting away with a super blatant foul to fuck over memphis =D

• malickiville

@tmarohl said...

Anybody who followed the thread last night, would have seen one of my last posts of the night. I said without looking at the prices, Harden will be priced at least 2K too low for a match up with the Blazers. Blazers might have good team defensive stats, but if you go look at game logs, just about every star has a ceiling game when they play the Blazers. Blazers play at a fast enough pace, and are just good enough not to get blown out so stars get their full minutes.

Yes, we went over this last night. We were going to stack this game last night, you mentioned Harden would be way too low. You were spot on with that—-I just didn’t think the sleepwalking Blazers of the last few games would show up again, they have some talented dudes with a shit ton of pride

• Kraptocracy

1 3-pointer from ryan anderson. please.

• BBWC_10

My 330 is sinking like a rock….no late night hammer!!!

• eleanorRigby

Lillard is looking like a good pick. CP3 is not. The dfs gods are upset with me. I think I am supposed to cut off a chicken’s head or eat some chicken wings to appease them. I’ll be right back with an update.

• malickiville

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL You must be high.

We are getting drunk watching UFC and my dumbass keeps checking on here as I can only win if Harden and Lillard keep it up.

I wish I was high, damn lol

I honestly don’t expect the Cavs to win again—-I mean, if they were to basically get rid of a top 100-150 player and replace him with a top 3-5 player, I would give them better odds hahaha

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Still having a good night even though CP3 is a major bust. Shoulda went with Dunn, probably woulda won big if i had.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow I sort of hope portland blow this out. I have Cp3/Capela/Aminu but would be better overall if Harden just doesn’t score anymore.

Would figure CJ is on the garbage time second unit and not Dame. Good with me

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Dame hurt!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).