7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Golden State ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

A weird Monday slate with a fair amount of B2Bs.

Hayward is 3k. I like Coby White for the fact that he has a special skill and that is to shoot the ball without any consequence whatsoever.

• Jeddy3

Tonight is one of those nights that I feel like I have to play KAT.

…I hate those nights

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

A weird Monday slate with a fair amount of B2Bs.

Hayward is 3k. I like Coby White for the fact that he has a special skill and that is to shoot the ball without any consequence whatsoever.

They can’t let Hayward play at 3K. DK either needs to make a phone call or take a walk down the street and ensure Hayward doesn’t play tonight. Or send out an e-mail and or tweet apologizing for Haywards price and either just removing him from the player pool or changing his price. Stuff like this is stupid.

• Ace15

If Hayward plays do we think we see over 90% ownership lol? What’s the highest yall have seen?

• monarch

Panda….do you have interest in JJ Redick tonight as a Pistons fan? I’d think that with Blake and Drum on the floor it will be easier for JJ to get his three off with various screens, wheels etc that put the Pistons bigs in conflict away from the basket.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

They can’t let Hayward play at 3K. DK either needs to make a phone call or take a walk down the street and ensure Hayward doesn’t play tonight. Or send out an e-mail and or tweet apologizing for Haywards price and either just removing him from the player pool or changing his price. Stuff like this is stupid.

This. This so hard. The only hope is coach stating that there’s a minute limit on him and some people drop off him. Otherwise, it’s take the free space and move on.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Panda….do you have interest in JJ Redick tonight as a Pistons fan? I’d think that with Blake and Drum on the floor it will be easier for JJ to get his three off with various screens, wheels etc that put the Pistons bigs in conflict away from the basket.

I get the concept. Not sure. I don’t recall a player like JJ giving the Pistons issues this year. Although, I can’t think of a player like JJ the Pistons have played this year.

• Ndepompei

@Yukerboy said...

This. This so hard. The only hope is coach stating that there’s a minute limit on him and some people drop off him. Otherwise, it’s take the free space and move on.

Unless the minutes limit is 15 or less I don’t think it makes a difference

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I get the concept. Not sure. I don’t recall a player like JJ giving the Pistons issues this year. Although, I can’t think of a player like JJ the Pistons have played this year.

Ya…they only have so many defensive resources to commit to a Jrue, BI, Lonzo and it’s a high O/U and tight spread. I’m looking for ways to get guys like JJ at his price point in my lineups.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Jeddy3 said...

Tonight is one of those nights that I feel like I have to play KAT.

…I hate those nights

I think a lot of people will be looking for reasons not to roster him like being on the road and coming off a B2B where he played 35+ minutes.
    Depressed ownership on a juicy matchup where he has been a road warrior until the last three games and a price point that is the lowest all season on DK and I’m not all in, but I’m half in.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Ya…they only have so many defensive resources to commit to a Jrue, BI, Lonzo and it’s a high O/U and tight spread. I’m looking for ways to get guys like JJ at his price point in my lineups.

I’m guessing you’re trying to live in that 4-8K range today? Seems to be the sweet spot.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I’m guessing you’re trying to live in that 4-8K range today? Seems to be the sweet spot.

I have a lot of interest in Raptors but it’s going to take me awhile to figure out minutes projections with FVV possibly out and how much does Gasol/Ibaka play on a road B2B? Does Boucher enter the rotation at 3k? Terrence Davis, RHJ….someone is going to crush value.

• Ace15

@monarch said...

someone is going to crush value.

OG. That price is a joke. if FVV is out, you lock in OG.

Bogdan is interesting. Minutes ticking upwards. Good matchup. Great price.

• BUFUu2

@monarch said...

My guess you are running abc and harden with heyward to try and balance out…… Look at ariza as well against houston fyi id did the same…. lol

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

OG. That price is a joke. if FVV is out, you lock in OG.

Bogdan is interesting. Minutes ticking upwards. Good matchup. Great price.

Ya but so is Terrence Davis at 3300 and would basically be the sixth man if Powell reentered the starting five. He would be running around aimlessly with Coby White for 28 minutes. It doesn’t get any better than that lol.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

I have a lot of interest in Raptors but it’s going to take me awhile to figure out minutes projections with FVV possibly out and how much does Gasol/Ibaka play on a road B2B? Does Boucher enter the rotation at 3k? Terrence Davis, RHJ….someone is going to crush value.

Interesting…I don’t know. B2B. Chicago isn’t really a pushover defensively these days. They mustly struggle upfront, but minutes get split up.

I can see OG like Ace mentioned, just because of price. I can see Siakam. If FVV is out, I would just assume Powell starts and Davis gets extra run. I imagine since PHI plays bigger, TOR did yesterday, but tonight would be different.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

Bogdan is interesting. Minutes ticking upwards. Good matchup

Shhhh.

Seriously though, the only sub $5k plays on DK off the bench for me right now are Bogs and Ibaka. Good call.

• Njsum1

@Yukerboy said...

Shhhh.

Seriously though, the only sub $5k plays on DK off the bench for me right now are Bogs and Ibaka. Good call.

There’s no reason Bogdan should do well tonight. But he will, minutes ticking down, not playing well. However, I’ve seen this 100,000 times. DK makes a guy cheap, everyone plays him and he crushes. He’ll crush tonight, although he shouldn’t, but he will. I’ll have him.

And if people want to live in the mid range on DK, I’ll take the elevator to the penthouse.

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

I’ll take the elevator to the penthouse.

Me too. Harden has burned me a ton lately. I know if I get off him now, He’s going for a 90 burger.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

There’s no reason Bogdan should do well tonight. But he will, minutes ticking down, not playing well. However, I’ve seen this 100,000 times. DK makes a guy cheap, everyone plays him and he crushes. He’ll crush tonight, although he shouldn’t, but he will. I’ll have him.

And if people want to live in the mid range on DK, I’ll take the elevator to the penthouse.

But that guy is letting this guy…

Stay at his place now.

• JSteele

Bogdan has a well documented hamstring injury that he’s playing through. Coach even said they can’t play him more than 6 minutes at a time because of the pain he’s dealing with. Unless that changes before lock he’s unplayable.

• FantasySultan

So we going to assume Kawhi sits tonight?

• Njsum1

@FantasySultan said...

So we going to assume Kawhi sits tonight?

Yes

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pandamonious said...

Fair point. But Gordon is NOT going to play. Mark it down. First practice was yesterday. They play a terrible Cavs team tonight in which Hayward is not needed. Then Wednesday and Thursday Boston plays Indiana and the Sixers in a BTB. They will need him then. He isn’t going to play tonight.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

A lot of value would need to open up for me to even consider Harden for more than a couple dart throws. I got him going for 40+ with 7 and 7, but even that doesn’t justify his salary.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).