7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Golden State ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@charara1224 said...

Does Nerlens Noel become the play now? I dont pay too much attention to OKC ball outside of their guards

Noel isn’t likely to share the floor with Adams, unless you meant a minutes boost due to blowout.

• JSteele

@charara1224 said...

Does Nerlens Noel become the play now? I dont pay too much attention to OKC ball outside of their guards

I think they just go small with Schroder in 3 guard sets. Nader or Bazley can play the 3 and 4 spots with Muscala getting into the rotation.

I actually could see this game being a sneaky pace up spot with OKC going small.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

I think they just go small with Schroder in 3 guard sets. Nader or Bazley can play the 3 and 4 spots with Muscala getting into the rotation.

I actually could see this game being a sneaky pace up spot with OKC going small.

One of Nader or Bazley could go off, but I think what is most likely from the OKC side is usage gets extremely consolidated with Shai taking 20+ FGA. Of course, if both Nader and Bazley are forced to start their minutes should be safe even in a blow out.

• NoLimits0

@tmarohl said...

I thought most people were on Jones because they knew that Bazemore was bad chalk, and he was an alternative in the same price range in a decent spot. No one expected the Bulls to be competitive against Miami on the road. Just like I think most people probably didn’t think that Sacremento would beat Luka and Dallas. If you would have told me that Sacremento was going to beat Dallas, and it was only going to be a four point or so loss, I would have thought that Luka would have put up 80 in a valiant losing effort.

Not the reason. Bazemore was like 70% owned in some GPPs I was in. In fact most pros had a ton of both Bazemore and Jones. It had nothing to do with blowout just the optimizer liked both.

Caruso was like 7% owned without Rondo if anything his game has the fastest pace and also blowout potential (and he beat both Jones and Bazemore).

• NoLimits0

Ok I actually don’t know who Darius Bazley is. Like it’s not that I saw him or anything. I actually don’t know.

Can’t play him. He’s probably the same as Svi or Bonga but a much worse player.

• Devmacsoom

@bangthedrummond said...

Yeah, and if you’re on Fanduel over 70% of the thread today doesn’t apply.

Not complaining…I don’t have any problems with skipping over DK stuff, my scroll wheel works just fine. Just glad I don’t have to consider Hayward today.

Any thoughts on Jeremy Lamb? Good pivot off of the more popular SGs or is that getting too cute?

Thanks for summing up the last 10 pages lol. On FD here

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

I think that probably helps German Rondo. However I don’t get very excited about playing anyone against Utah.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@superbuckwild said...

he will be in 99 percent of winning lineups because it makes sense that he will be.

While I agree and am a fan of never overthinking it…I will never forget that day Taj Gibson was going to beast at minimum price only to get into foul trouble 3 minutes in. I think that was the same day I got banished from this forum for 2 years.

• monarch

Ya…its an ugly spot for the Thunder. They don’t have a stretch big to bring Gobert away from the rim and they don’t have an athletic four to terrorize Bojan so its going to be a lot of contested jumpers and a slow game. And its hard to pay a premium for SGA, Schroder on road B2B. Might want to think about Jazz value instead.

• @bangthedrummond said...

Yeah, and if you’re on Fanduel over 70% of the thread today doesn’t apply.

Not complaining…I don’t have any problems with skipping over DK stuff, my scroll wheel works just fine. Just glad I don’t have to consider Hayward today.

Any thoughts on Jeremy Lamb? Good pivot off of the more popular SGs or is that getting too cute?

I play a low volume, strictly gpp, i havent even finished my lu yet. Is he 6k flat? I think I’ve rostered him only a few times ever. That said with brogdon back idk, i will have turner from that game and for sure 2 clippers.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone think the Gallo news might bump up Chris Paul? I was thinking he might be a nice pivot off the chalkier Westbrook, Walker, Lowry anyway at PG

• charara1224

Whats the reason for all the Turner love today?

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

While I agree and am a fan of never overthinking it…I will never forget that day Taj Gibson was going to beast at minimum price only to get into foul trouble 3 minutes in. I think that was the same day I got banished from this forum for 2 years.

Kind of like DSJ day last week. Guys in smash spots fail fairly often. Guys in rough spots exceed pretty often. I’m not saying that Hayward is a bad play. What I am saying is that if he only plays the 12-15 minutes I think he is, that other guys will end up being better plays. If I knew Hayward was going to play 25 minutes, he would be in 100% of my lineups without even thinking about it. At 25 minutes LineupHQ gives him an 8.8 X Return. Bump that down to 15 minutes, and the return drops down to 5.3 X. 5.3X certainly won’t sink your lineups, but most likely will not help them either, unless you used that salary savings to pay up for someone like Harden or Giannis that you wouldn’t have otherwise played, and one of them has a monster game.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@charara1224 said...

This. For DK, I have Baynes and Gasol outdoing Turner straight up at a cheaper price.

• charara1224

@Yukerboy said...

This. For DK, I have Baynes and Gasol outdoing Turner straight up at a cheaper price.

Zubac on DK can definitely outplay Turner at 4600 too

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Haha can I get your thoughts on Valanciunas tonight?

Lmao….I never like him

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Lmao….I never like him

Thank you kindly, sir!

• JSteele

@charara1224 said...

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

True. However, YukeHQ has him at 11x in 25 minutes, which puts him 6.6x for 15 minutes.

He’ll be in all of my lineups because I also enjoy pinching my nipples with clothespins, but I won’t blow a gasket when he comes off the bench for 8 minutes and doesn’t get used in the 2nd half of a 20 point blowout.

Plus, as you said, Harden + Ironhead could end up worse than a pair like Hield + George at the same price points in DK.
    Seriously. Could happen.

• telestraightshooter

@frugal said...

One of Nader or Bazley could go off, but I think what is most likely from the OKC side is usage gets extremely consolidated with Shai taking 20+ FGA. Of course, if both Nader and Bazley are forced to start their minutes should be safe even in a blow out.

these are +8 fppm
    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
    Dennis Schroder
    Abdel Nader
    Darius Bazley should get more minutes
    https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=4weeks&on=&off=1329%2C16849%2C37871%2C408800%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=148&opponent=&split=all

• Ace15

@Yukerboy said...

I think that was the same day I got banished from this forum for 2 years.

Lol, this sounds funny, tell more. Did u just tilt like crazy on the fourm that MODS banned you?

• oaktwnraidr

Terrence Davis if Fred VanVleet sits?

• telestraightshooter

@oaktwnraidr said...

more minutes, as with RHJ

• telestraightshooter

(Q) Smart’s eye smarts w/ infection

Kemba eyes 49 dK per 36 sans Smart
    … vs….
    Cavs defense vs PG (30th)

on 11.5 w/ Smart as his sideKick, Kemba dropped 46.5 vs Cavs

• Njsum1

@oaktwnraidr said...

I’ll have a little….worthy punt for sure

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).