7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Golden State ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

Monarch best call of the day on Zubac. This forums super helpful. I honestly don’t play any Zubac or any Harkless without this forum. I was hesitant on Harkless but you guys said 35 mins 0.6 FPPM so I knew there was a non zero chance he could outscore one of those chalky 3k guys. And all my Harkless are paired with Hayward anyways. If Okafor only sees like 20 mins Harkless on average beats him at 1/5th ownership.

Zubac that was totally monarch and that other person for bringing it up (sorry forgot but shoutout to you too) for convincing me. I only have 10% Zubac but it’s way better than having Okafor.

• GreenvilleGreen

Lavine on fire. Oof.

• BBWC_10

I must really suck at this… I have 2 guys approaching half with ZERO real points.

• Ace15

Just me or is this sate kinda a dumpster lol

• oaktwnraidr

@Ace15 said...

Just me or is this sate kinda a dumpster lol

Definitely.

• GreenvilleGreen

KAT 50%. Guess no one cared about the tag. Haha.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

110 lineups. 0 in cash right now. Relish in the glory of my genius.

• Calicapo

Kept staring at dougie mcbuckets all day too…cot damn.

• GreenvilleGreen

Hope PG can come back in and get me my 70 I wanted.

• oaktwnraidr

Rubio is only 6% cash thought that would be much higher

• NoLimits0

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I have Harkless everywhere =)

Yea I basically have Harkless and Hayward as a combo on a lot of teams and abandoned Okafor and Bazley. I hope Bazley doesn’t go off.

I honestly don’t play Harkless without this forum. I asked a question this morning got some good answers. Also superstars won the Spin Move with a 2% Harkless last night on ResultsDB and he’s a good player so I was like I’ll just copy him if he’s playing him at low ownership too.

• GreenvilleGreen

@NoLimits0 said...

Yea I basically have Harkless and Hayward as a combo on a lot of teams and abandoned Okafor and Bazley. I hope Bazley doesn’t go off.

I honestly don’t play Harkless without this forum. I asked a question this morning got some good answers. Also superstars won the Spin Move with a 2% Harkless last night on ResultsDB and he’s a good player so I was like I’ll just copy him if he’s playing him at low ownership too.

As long as you have PG and Sabs you are in business my friend.

• Wynter12

I’ll do anything for Blake to just hit value. Heck, even slightly under value lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Have some Beverley but not Zubac…. played Drummond in one of the Bev lineups because I wanted to see if for once I was getting him right

• GreenvilleGreen

Booker 7% is the hammer. I also went 100% Ingles and he is 1.5%.

• Brad32086

I’d do anything for Blake to score a point

• NoLimits0

@GreenvilleGreen said...

As long as you have PG and Sabs you are in business my friend.

I have only PG. I went all PG over Siakam. Those 3 took up all my F positions and I have Ingram at the Util instead of Sabonis.

No Sabonis at all. I guess at C he works but I had so much salary I have Towns on non Zubac teams. On Zubac teams I have Towns in Util no Harkless since I had too much salary.

As long as PG and Harkless beat Siakam and Okafor I’m good in cash. Everything else is a match.

• Dfspacman

Holiday and Lowry not doing much,wasn’t expecting that..
    Thought the Pistons game will be highscoring

• GreenvilleGreen

Pacers coming back thanks to Lou misses and bad fouls.

• BerkeleyBoss

Lonzo and Jrue, WYA?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Lou 2 for 18. That’s rough right there. One big reason Sabonis has 22 rebounds.

• GreenvilleGreen

@NoLimits0 said...

I have only PG. I went all PG over Siakam. Those 3 took up all my F positions and I have Ingram at the Util instead of Sabonis.

No Sabonis at all. I guess at C he works but I had so much salary I have Towns.

As long as PG and Harkless beat Siakam and Okafor I’m good in cash. Everything else is a match.

Siakam looks really good but I faded him as well. Zero Okafor. I hate that guy.

• PDFOUR

No longer playing Poo Williams. Dude bust every single damn time I play him. I should have just paid up more for Zach lavine smh

• GreenvilleGreen

@Epignosis said...

Lou 2 for 18. That’s rough right there. One big reason Sabonis has 22 rebounds.

Man, he used to be a sure thing for 40 DK every night.

• NoLimits0

Siakam didn’t record a stat in the 2nd. I’ll take it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.