7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 16.5 ) at San Antonio ( -16.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Undonersg

• Blogger of the Month

Lots of really interesting games today. I wonder if Boogie will end up playing in the night cap? If he doesn’t that will probably mean an uptick for Omri and Gay, should be a high scoring game regardless. I think the Bucks give up 103 a game and the Kings give up 108 a game. Also, gotta deal with seeing Anthony Davis name on PF list, so thats fun.

• WuChef1986

all over Gobert, Wall, Lowry, Durant, Jabari ,Stanley j

• Dgogal7

Fire up AD

• BonsackMac78

Scored 320 with Curry only going for 30 fp last night….of all people to cost me money, i can’t believe it was Curry in MSG….here’s to a better day!!

• WuChef1986

same brotha,, steph,, an wiggins killed me had 314

should of been 355

• clatrndzl

I think I am going to only play Satellites today.

• bmann

Beal and Porter’s playing time is a big item. The line is -10, which to me indicates that Vegas thinks both of those guys will get normal run. Hard to see Washington not getting obliterated without those two guys at close to full strength.

• EvilSurge

value PG…. D-Will or Teague?

• TheRealJosh5

why is WCS’s minutes the last two game at 15 & 16, foul trouble wasn’t a issue?

• WuChef1986

Martin and KD Out

• djoseph1989

Aaron Gordon looked great yesterday anybody rolling with him against the Spurs??

• WuChef1986

^^ Been taking a long look at Beal all morning.. Hes due for a big game………. Great GPP option imo

• WuChef1986

@EvilSurge said...

value PG…. D-Will or Teague?

i Like Mudiay moar.. + 300 $$cheaper

• bmann

WCS might be a liability versus stretch 4’s. Ryguy destroyed him two games ago (and he only played 15 minutes vs Pels the time before, though I am not sure of Ryguy’s numbers that game) and then last game was vs. the Grizz, who have two stretch 4’s they could potentially use in Barnes and Green. Jabari Parker is not a stretch but the Bucks could roll with ABC at the 4. I think it comes down to how poor WCS is laterally…very easy to get by him.

• thedkexperience

@djoseph1989 said...

Aaron Gordon looked great yesterday anybody rolling with him against the Spurs??

Ever looked at a guy’s game logs and seen 25, 27, 24, 36, 47, 4, 26, 31?

That 4 was against the Spurs.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

I am all over Durant tonight against a weak Washington defense against wing players. I love stacking him with Middleton, KCP and Gobert because of their matchups and surrounding them with some higher risk plays. Please check out my blog on this site for some of my other picks and some of my reasoning behind my choices.
    Best of luck today everyone.

• Stickman731

@WuChef1986 said...

^^ Been taking a long look at Beal all morning.. Hes due for a big game………. Great GPP option imo

Earlier in the season, Wall and Beal would work in tandem. It was best to stack them. When Beal got injured Temple arose and it has not been the same.

• Jaseboyhyde

Anyone have any idea if dejean jones goes again today?
    What about Jordan Hill?
    Thanks

• CJtheGrump

I assume the SAC/MIL spread is pending Cousins’ outlook? What else would hold that up?

• mellofellowsu

Really not pleased with FD’s pricing. They really aren’t making it tough on anyone to load up on the same productive players every slate. So every slate we seem to be dealing with huge ownership percentages and an increasingly small margin for error.

For one, Boogie should be well over $12k by now. I wonder what he’d have to do to get there with the way he’s been playing.

• Craigg13

@superbuckwild said...

I am all over Durant tonight against a weak Washington defense against wing players. I love stacking him with Middleton, KCP and Gobert because of their matchups and surrounding them with some higher risk plays. Please check out my blog on this site for some of my other picks and some of my reasoning behind my choices.
    Best of luck today everyone.

I was looking at the same guys myself. Somebody mentioned Lowry earlier and I think he’s worth a look too.

• Sjv

Ryan andersons price is starting to get a little bit too high

• Jaseboyhyde

I have 4,200 for Util in a lineup, DK.

I’m thinking either Trevor Booker or Wayne Ellington.
    Any thoughts?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

I’m relatively new… been listening to a lot of podcasts and read a lot of expert articles and I just think it’s dumb that “tournament only” plays are usually bad plays and you’re hoping to get lucky.

You need low owned guys, which is just going to be the worse picks. Large field tournament really seem like random luck to me. I think I’m done with them. I love the large field double-ups and the 10-20 man tournaments, so I’ll stick with those and then be extremely angry when one of my double-up lineups goes for 350.

• kjkeelty

@Jaseboyhyde said...

I have 4,200 for Util in a lineup, DK.

I’m thinking either Trevor Booker or Wayne Ellington.
    Any thoughts?

I found myself moving towards Cory Joseph at 3900 in the util spot.

But they’re all risky.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).